Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

eclectic1

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:41 pm by eclectic1

WHERE is this story going once Henry is saved?!? Thinking he will be...Wink Cool Cool Cool Cool 

Anyways, we have "Going Home" for ep 311 … and now we have "New York Serenade" for 312?!?!? Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral 

I'd have assumed "Going Home" meant back to Fairytaleland…

so, does that mean not everyone GOES back?!? 

Hmmm…and the "notwhatyouthink" is intriguing in Adam's tweet of the title!!! Cool 

Thoughts Oncers?!?!
    eclectic1

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:36 pm by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:so based on the promo i am wondering if immortality is really what PP's agenda is? Not that magic is failing...?
    think your right there…he never wants to grow old, that we know.  I wonder if there is a threat he WILL if he doesn't get Henry "to believe in him" i.e. get the "heart of the truest believer"
    Sneak Peek 1 of 'Think Lovely Thoughts' is out…answers the above questions!!! Wink Cool 

NOT, that Pan will grow old…he will DIE!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Check it out… Wink

http://www.chatouat.com/t530-ouat-news-and-spoiler-infoseason-3-o
    Ranna156

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:06 pm by Ranna156

Ok as i was looking at the 10 burning questions from this episode it reinforced my thoughts that somehow they are going to have to get RH and Regina together at some point.That got me started thinking how/why might RH get to SB.

From spoilers we can pretty much assume that PP gets the knife and i am going to assume he is killed. ...and i am wondering if when Pan bites the dust if there will be some consequences to anyone who has ever been touched by his shadow...and since RH's son was touched i started thinking he might try to get to SB so that he can be saved...since of course there is always a 'cure' somewhere...its maybe a stretch but i have hit pretty close to the mark on a couple of theories so maybe...lol. Maybe he will bring Mulan with him and then there will be ANOTHER love triangle!!!! Smile
    Ranna156

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:59 pm by Ranna156

That is an interesting thought E that there might be a threat that he will get old or that he is mortal right now...

So far they have lead us to believe that he can't be killed or at least that Rumple can't kill him...so it will definitely be a twist if that isn't the case!

Ranna156

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:18 pm by Ranna156

aww nice photo! I really love this season!
    eclectic1

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:24 pm by eclectic1

OMGExclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation  I'm going to I love you I love you I love you I love you  this episode!!! Very Happy Cool Very Happy 

Think Lovely Thoughts…#SaveWendy Cool 

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 5 Promopic6-1

I also like the fact Emma is with Neal when they discover and free her!!! Wink Cool
    eclectic1

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:15 pm by eclectic1

IF Peter Pan is killed in the end…man, does that sound terrible to say!!! Shocked …not what you'd expect i.e. Disney version!

It will be hard to see Robby Kay go.  I will continue to follow him on Twitter…he's one heck of an actor!!! Very Happy
    eclectic1

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:11 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:so based on the promo i am wondering if immortality is really what PP's agenda is? Not that magic is failing...?
    think your right there…he never wants to grow old, that we know.  I wonder if there is a threat he WILL if he doesn't get Henry "to believe in him" i.e. get the "heart of the truest believer"
    Ranna156

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:00 pm by Ranna156

so based on the promo i am wondering if immortality is really what PP's agenda is? Not that magic is failing...?
    eclectic1

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:45 pm by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:Ok...WHO was in that other hanging cage at the end of "Good Form" ep 305??? 

My thoughts:

*Wendy Darling...we WILL see the Darlings this season yet on OUAT.  That has been confirmed...so, maybe??? She tried to come and rescue Bae way back when????

*Ariel...we know the next episode will introduce her, with what appears to be an early 'flashback' episode(she's shown w/Bad-Ass Snow Wink -believe she saves her)  Where will Ariel appear in "present day"?  Could be either Neverland...mermaid background OR, Emilie did say in a tweet that Belle and Ariel 'connect'-so possibly Storybrooke, too.

*Tinkerbell...didnt see her in this last episode with the Charming rescue posse, so not sure if she went on to Pan's camp and was trapped??!!?? As she did supposedly have a good connection with him...maybe Pan knew she was a 'front'???  Otherwise, would have thought Tink would have been with the posse trying to lead them to Pan's camp.

Guess we'll have to wait and see...hope we find out sooner rather than later!!! Wink lol!

Your thoughts?!?!
    Looks like I was right… Cool Cool Cool  You'll see as it will be revealed in tonight's episode "Dark Hollow" Wink 

Note the 'credits' for this episode…Wendy is listed...
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:16 pm by Ranna156

Yes E! that is what i was referring to...great memory and thanks for the clarification! bounce bounce 
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:09 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:I thought they met in New York when Hook tried to kill RUmple?
    ...referring to Hook and Neal? 
    No...I believe Neal takes Henry up to his apartment to get a camera. Rump is with Emma waiting near the entry of the complex and Hook surprises both of them, attacking Rump with his poisoned hook. Emma gets pushed aside and inevitably knocks Hook out!!! Neal and Henry come back after everything happened...So, Neal saw Hook...but, Hook never saw Neal!!!
    Emma locked Hook away, in the buildings basement, I believe, and Tamara and Greg got him out to help them later.

Cool Cool Cool
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:07 pm by Ranna156

another person i was thinking that could be in the cage is Tamara's grandmother! haha j/k...actually based on the cast list for next episode i think it is most likely Ariel or Eric...
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:05 pm by Ranna156

I thought they met in New York when Hook tried to kill RUmple?
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:32 pm by Ranna156

I thought Ariel was suppose to be in SB?

Are there any women coming up who we don't recognize the 'name' given for them?

Tigerlilly?

I hope we find out about the book soon too...
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:12 pm by eclectic1

Miscellaneous thoughts at this point of the season:

*We still dont know who wrote 'the Book'...hoping-HOPING-we find out this season!!! Cool 

*I'll be interested to see Hook's initial reaction when he meets the 'grown up' Baelfire/Neal!!! Last time he saw him he was a kid...so, SHOULD be interesting!!! Cool 

*I've been asking various news sites to ask Adam/Eddy if we'll find out HOW Bae got off Neverland the first time!!! Hoping to get an answer to that question...soon!!!

My ramblings to date...plz feel free to share yours here!!!

Spoilers away!!! Cool Very Happy

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:45 pm by rra615

eclectic1 wrote:Ok...WHO was in that other hanging cage at the end of "Good Form" ep 305??? 

My thoughts:

*Wendy Darling...we WILL see the Darlings this season yet on OUAT.  That has been confirmed...so, maybe??? She tried to come and rescue Bae way back when????

*Ariel...we know the next episode will introduce her, with what appears to be an early 'flashback' episode(she's shown w/Bad-Ass Snow Wink -believe she saves her)  Where will Ariel appear in "present day"?  Could be either Neverland...mermaid background OR, Emilie did say in a tweet that Belle and Ariel 'connect'-so possibly Storybrooke, too.

*Tinkerbell...didnt see her in this last episode with the Charming rescue posse, so not sure if she went on to Pan's camp and was trapped??!!?? As she did supposedly have a good connection with him...maybe Pan knew she was a 'front'???  Otherwise, would have thought Tink would have been with the posse trying to lead them to Pan's camp.

Guess we'll have to wait and see...hope we find out sooner rather than later!!! Wink lol!

Your thoughts?!?!
    those are all good ideas and i think you're on to something..

didn't they say ariel will be introduced in neverland? if so it could possibly be her!

if it's wendy darling, neal will recognize her, and we'll need a story on how she got back to neverland..

idk about tinkerbell. if i had to guess, i'd guess greg. i still don't think he's dead! they ripped his shadow off of him but as you see, rumple did too and he's still alive.. i don't know. just a thought!
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 pm by eclectic1

Ok...WHO was in that other hanging cage at the end of "Good Form" ep 305??? 

My thoughts:

Your thoughts?!?!
    eclectic1

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 pm by eclectic1

Captain Swan fans...you will have your moment in the "Good Form" episode, it looks like! Wink Cool  
    A "Hook"-centric episode...EW's article shows the scene.

I have to still believe, though, that Neal/Bae will win out in the end. Too much history between these 2 and I think the kiss was a result of a 'moment in time'.  True, Emma and Neal have some things to work through...but, they have 1 thing in common right now...finding Henry!!! Ok...2...their love OF Henry, as father and mother.
    These writers seem to place alot on 'family'...and, why would they make MRJames a 'regular', if there wasnt going to be more to his character going forward.  He could have been an afterthought and Emma moves on(to Hook)...

In the end, with this 'love triangle'...thinking Emma chooses Neal! Wink I love you
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:15 am by Ranna156

NICE CALL E! I just wonder if Mulan will now fall for him or if him and Regina will somehow find their way to each other...
    eclectic1

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:31 pm by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:
    rra615 wrote:in one of the spoilers, the most recent tv line article matt's inside line, it says regina will have a love interest. it says she hasn't met him yet but suggests we have met him (or maybe we will before she does).. i wonder who it could be!?! possibly someone from OUAT/Wonderland?!
    Interesting thought, rra...

I'm thinking it's Robin Hood.  I believe Robin Hood will be key in helping Bae/Neal get back to Emma...AND they'll be together more so in this mission.  Not sure Mulan will continue on in that... So, thus a meeting between Regina and Robin Hood.
    JMHO...Wink Cool
    Wink Cool  So...we now know who Regina's 'Soul mate' is...verified!!!
    eclectic1

Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:44 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:I think it was meant the end of the DO...still wondering how that whole curse came about. E did'nt i see somewhere that they maybe mentioned this would be the last season of the DO? Can't remember. I am just thinking that whatever Pan's agenda is it is REALLY big. And important. Important enough that would make Henry want to stay in Neverland and important enough that Rumple fears him. I just have a feeling its all going to tie in together with Pan...

I agree though...it probably will end up being Neal w/Emma in the end, but I AM really starting to like Hook w/her. They have had more adventures together, and he came through for her when Neal took the easy way out. I just loved when he told her perhaps he would like to know who she really is...

Is Hook cast as a regular this season as well? I thought it interesting that Robbie Kay wasn't...since i think we will be seeing a lot of him...
    yes, Colin is...and I agree on Robbie Kay.  I'll be curious how much we'll see of the "Little Mermaid" story/inset in the OUAT world.  With that fanbase, I'd think ALOT!!! Smile
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:55 pm by Ranna156

I think it was meant the end of the DO...still wondering how that whole curse came about. E did'nt i see somewhere that they maybe mentioned this would be the last season of the DO? Can't remember. I am just thinking that whatever Pan's agenda is it is REALLY big. And important. Important enough that would make Henry want to stay in Neverland and important enough that Rumple fears him. I just have a feeling its all going to tie in together with Pan...

I agree though...it probably will end up being Neal w/Emma in the end, but I AM really starting to like Hook w/her. They have had more adventures together, and he came through for her when Neal took the easy way out. I just loved when he told her perhaps he would like to know who she really is...

Is Hook cast as a regular this season as well? I thought it interesting that Robbie Kay wasn't...since i think we will be seeing a lot of him...

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:55 pm by rra615

eclectic1 wrote:I'm really intrigued that Rump cut off his 'shadow' and had it take the dagger somewhere where no one could find it. Especially stating that not even HE should know where it is...

I think we'll have a storyline of some sort with this...DONT think Henry will be his 'undoing', per the seer's vision.  Thinking that's more a play on words, than anything else!  

So...the next journey???...to find the dagger!!! Wink Cool  With Belle!!!
    yeah, i never thought his undoing would mean death as he is taking it. i think its a play on words as well or something thats not as obvious until you look back on it
    eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:48 pm by eclectic1

I'm really intrigued that Rump cut off his 'shadow' and had it take the dagger somewhere where no one could find it. Especially stating that not even HE should know where it is...

I think we'll have a storyline of some sort with this...DONT think Henry will be his 'undoing', per the seer's vision.  Thinking that's more a play on words, than anything else!  

So...the next journey???...to find the dagger!!! Wink Cool  With Belle!!!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:13 am