Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 18 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

kami808

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:20 pm by kami808

Now that it looks like Mystery Man is Henry's father, i'm not sure about him being Bae anymore! I guess i'll just have to wait and see.
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:Photos are trickling in on Ep6 'Tallahassee'...

I believe our 'mystery man' has at least been identified as Henry's father!!!

Bae?...in a way, I hope not...

I dont want MRJ to be Bae!!! Cool

haha mystery is dadio (my thoughts as well)

bae is peter pan (my thought)

is mystery dude peter pan? don't think so...i still think Neal has ties to WL and possibly Jefferson and possibly that janitor...
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:13 pm by eclectic1

Photos are trickling in on Ep6 'Tallahassee'...

I believe our 'mystery man' has at least been identified as Henry's father!!!

Bae?...in a way, I hope not...

I dont want MRJ to be Bae!!! Cool
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:44 pm by Ranna156

so excited forr all the characters we will be seeing!
    Shekinel

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:12 am by Shekinel

So the sheriff at fisrt was planned to be Sherlock! How awesome! haha! And MAYBE Mary Poppins!! Another world traveler huh?! haha so cool!
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:44 am by Ranna156

Robin Hood is coming at some point!!!! YIPPPEEEE

maybe i should go make some more 'demands' on that abc page! Wink
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:08 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Canadian promo is visible now - there's a few moments before it starts but everyone can see it.
    Ranna156

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:50 pm by Ranna156

Hey E - some of us are having trouble viewing the canadian promo...can you try reposting it or something?
    Ranna156

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:57 pm by Ranna156

Happy Birthday eclectic! Loved all the tweets you got! A #charmattack!!! haha
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:10 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    rra615 wrote:okay, he's not TECHNICALLY her biological brother..maybe just someone she looks up to. theres definitely chemistry going on between the two of them. they'll probably date this season but may not end up together.

maybe some romantic action goes on between her and hook? if neal cassady is henry's father, maybe they rekindle the romance? who knows..but there seems like a lot of delectable options for men for emma in once upon a time!!

rra615 good thoughts!!!

That's what I think will happen...that there had to have been SOMETHING there, IF this Neal/MRJ is Henry's father, initially that would have attracted the two to each other.

In the long run...I think even Henry would love to have his true mother and father together again! Cool

As much of a 'happy ending' that might be I hope they don't go that route...this show has shown a lot of 'alternate' happy ending type of story so I hope they don't reunite Emma with Henry's father for their 'happy ending'. I think giving them an alternate would be a great way to show happy endings can still come abbout even if the 'first' one didn't work out so well...this is a show about hope after all! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:23 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:okay, he's not TECHNICALLY her biological brother..maybe just someone she looks up to. theres definitely chemistry going on between the two of them. they'll probably date this season but may not end up together.

maybe some romantic action goes on between her and hook? if neal cassady is henry's father, maybe they rekindle the romance? who knows..but there seems like a lot of delectable options for men for emma in once upon a time!!

rra615 good thoughts!!!

That's what I think will happen...that there had to have been SOMETHING there, IF this Neal/MRJ is Henry's father, initially that would have attracted the two to each other.

In the long run...I think even Henry would love to have his true mother and father together again! Cool
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:33 pm by Ranna156

thanks Shek! I hope we see a lOT more of that character!

and i am still betting we see a major motion picture about Pinocchio in the next couple of years (where we see the adult)!!!
    Shekinel

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:11 pm by Shekinel

Kitsis says one thing but then Horowits says "we haven't seen the last of those two together on the show"

So confusing o.O!!!

A brother doesn't look at you that way!! (see ranna's avatar haha) and you dont date him!

And yes ranna!! he did said something about the sexual attraction. The audition part was from Bonnie&Clyde

http://www.theinsider.com/tv/51555_Eion_Bailey_Talks_August_on_Once_Upon_A_Time/index.html
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:33 pm by Ranna156

rra615 wrote:thats strange that eion didnt know who his character was!! but dr whale always knew who his was, and that was an incentive for the actor to play the part

no he didn't know who he was suppose to be...i think they gave him a 'character' to model himself after...can't remember who it was...but yeah when he was first cast he didn't know who he was. however they told him a lot sooner than they told us!

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:30 pm by rra615

thats strange that eion didnt know who his character was!! but dr whale always knew who his was, and that was an incentive for the actor to play the part
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:28 pm by Ranna156

You know a part of me just really hopes she doesn't end up with the real father...even if he was just 'pretending' to be a jackass...unless he was Pinocchio in disguise or something...

Either way i remember an interview with Eion before he knew who his character actually was and he said something like him and Emma were suppose to have this sexual attraction to each other...soooo i hope they do get together!

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:13 pm by rra615

okay, he's not TECHNICALLY her biological brother..maybe just someone she looks up to. theres definitely chemistry going on between the two of them. they'll probably date this season but may not end up together.

Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:07 pm by Ranna156

Shekinel wrote:Is there ever a chance for romance between Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and August (Eion Bailey)?
    Kitsis: I would say that Emma is definitely going to have some interesting suitors this year, but August has, so far, been such a big brother to her that I'm not sure that those two are meant to be. But it's a TV show; you never know!
    Horowitz: We haven't seen the last of those two together on the show.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!!!!

grrr....you don't DATE your brother! maybe now that she knows the truth she will open herself up a bit more!

i hope they do get toghether...even if he isn't 'the one' i want to see them try for a little bit!
    Shekinel

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:51 am by Shekinel

Is there ever a chance for romance between Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and August (Eion Bailey)?
    Kitsis: I would say that Emma is definitely going to have some interesting suitors this year, but August has, so far, been such a big brother to her that I'm not sure that those two are meant to be. But it's a TV show; you never know!
    Horowitz: We haven't seen the last of those two together on the show.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!!!!
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:36 pm by Ranna156

haha too funny...you know i read most of that article this morning (the really giant one) and there were a couple of things I wanted to mention but now I can't remember what they were!

Maybe it was that we WILL see charming's reaction to the one night stand! YAY...i want a fist fight!!! haha
    eclectic1

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:21 pm by eclectic1

LZenOUT wrote:The show's creators were puzzled in their latest interview why everyone just believed Cora when she said she had killed Lancelot. Someone should get them over here. NO one believed her - at least not according to the poll.

I hear you...I laughed when I read that! Laughing

LZenOUT

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 pm by LZenOUT

The show's creators were puzzled in their latest interview why everyone just believed Cora when she said she had killed Lancelot. Someone should get them over here. NO one believed her - at least not according to the poll.
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:02 pm by Ranna156

from the Evilest of Evil article on Hook:

We’ll have to wait until Sunday to see him in action, but if he’s as deadly as he is gorgeous, the people of Storybrooke are screwed.

i say we are all screwed! Seeing as how so many of us want to love him!!! haha
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:24 am by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/18/once-upon-captain-hook-video/

Another sneak peek - sort of. The first video is of Milha in the bar. I almost cried at the end. If she went willingly with Hook I hate her already.. Poor little Bae! So Sad

there is 3 out...i retweeted them in the twitter feed.

One with the bar, one with charming and gold, and the one on the ship!

OMG i CANNOT wait for this sunday!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:22 am by obsessedwithOUAT

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/18/once-upon-captain-hook-video/

Another sneak peek - sort of. The first video is of Milha in the bar. I almost cried at the end. If she went willingly with Hook I hate her already.. Poor little Bae! So Sad

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:08 am