Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? Suggestionbox01 Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? Howtos

Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? VisitSB

Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? EclecticsSpoilers Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? EsSpoilChat

Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? Sitemap02

Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_lcap31%Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_lcap8%Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_lcap15%Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_lcap8%Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_lcap0%Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_lcap31%Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

+3
cuddlyasatiger
Shekinel
Ranna156
7 posters

Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse?

Poll

Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse?

[ 5 ]
    Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_lcap71%Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_rcap [71%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_lcap0%Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_lcap14%Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_lcap14%Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_lcap0%Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 7
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? Empty Re: Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse?

Post by eclectic1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 am

cuddlyasatiger wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:

Another thought is maybe these were all people who Rumple never had an item from or from their families so they weren't transported...

I LIKE this idea pirat

Me three, on this!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? Empty Re: Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse?

Post by Ranna156 Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:04 pm

rra615 wrote:
    cuddlyasatiger wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:

Another thought is maybe these were all people who Rumple never had an item from or from their families so they weren't transported...

I LIKE this idea pirat

agreed. it has to be either rumple or regina that had something to do with it because he made the curse and she enabled it, so either one, if not both, have the say of who gets the repercussions.

now mulan says they found a "safe haven", which doesnt have to be the same world as FTW...part of me thinks the safe haven could be neverland!!!!

Interesting...but i think it is FTL that they found a safe haven...i thought she said a small corner of it or something?
    rra615

Post by rra615 Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:36 pm

cuddlyasatiger wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:

I LIKE this idea pirat

agreed. it has to be either rumple or regina that had something to do with it because he made the curse and she enabled it, so either one, if not both, have the say of who gets the repercussions.

now mulan says they found a "safe haven", which doesnt have to be the same world as FTW...part of me thinks the safe haven could be neverland!!!!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:23 pm

he also doesn't look old enough...but maybe his parents were theater goers...nevermind...they don't have parents...doc wasn't even hatched until a couple of years before The Curse, but maybe Rumple has something of the dwarves?
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:28 pm

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:

VERY interesting. If you made a deal with Gold at some point, you were part of the curse. Of course that means LOTS more deals to be made. When would Doc have dealt Rumpel? Well that's how K/H work, I suppose!

Didn't just have to make a deal with him, remember Jiminy (pre-cricket) bringing Rump all those items and names associated with them that he had stolen? Of course Doc doesn't strike me as a puppet theater man either pirat
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:58 pm

cuddlyasatiger wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:

I LIKE this idea pirat

VERY interesting. If you made a deal with Gold at some point, you were part of the curse. Of course that means LOTS more deals to be made. When would Doc have dealt Rumpel? Well that's how K/H work, I suppose!
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Ranna156 wrote:

I LIKE this idea pirat
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 am

Noortjj wrote:
    What i find interesting is why didnt Regina take everyone to Storybrooke.. She took Jefferson from Wonderland and Mal in her other form.. Why not also Prince Philip, Aurora, Mulan.. and I have a feeling Lancelot is also still stuck in fairytaleland..

This season is going to be so epic! Very Happy

I also think Lancelot is still in FTL...from what I gathered whoever happened to be in this small corner of FTL that was saved wasn't brought to SB...they were still affected by the curse by being 'frozen' in time but they weren't transported to SB.

Noortjj
    Noortjj

Post by Noortjj Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:44 am

Since Rumple created the curse i think he had something to do with it, nothing just happens with him he always has a agenda..

What i find interesting is why didnt Regina take everyone to Storybrooke.. She took Jefferson from Wonderland and Mal in her other form.. Why not also Prince Philip, Aurora, Mulan.. and I have a feeling Lancelot is also still stuck in fairytaleland..

This season is going to be so epic! Very Happy
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:14 am

I'm thinking it might have been an inadvertent side effect of the drop of true love potion.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:06 pm

exactly Shek! I am torn between the trees or the fairies and the trees!!! Vote cancelling should be enabled so we can change our votes if more info is discovered later!!!
    Shekinel
    Shekinel

Post by Shekinel Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:01 pm

I'll go with tree and fairies. What about those "last preparations" ...maybe thats what she meant?
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse? Empty Why was a little bit of Land in FTL saved from The Curse?

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Right now I am leaning towards it has something to do with the enchanted trees. We know Geppetto used the last one (or so says the lying BF) for the wardrobe...but we don't know if there are remnants of the others or what exactly happened to the others...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 am