Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? Suggestionbox01 Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? Howtos

Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? VisitSB

Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? EclecticsSpoilers Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? EsSpoilChat

Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? Sitemap02

Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_lcap31%Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_lcap8%Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_lcap15%Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_lcap8%Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_lcap0%Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_lcap31%Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen?

Poll

Who is hotter - Snow White or Evil Queen?

[ 4 ]
    Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_lcap36%Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_rcap [36%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_lcap64%Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? I_vote_rcap [64%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen? Empty Whose Hotter: Snow White or the Evil Queen?

Post by Ranna156

Snow White vs Evil Queen! Young innocent girl vs a seriously demented and selfish individual aka CRAZY!

Ranna's Whose Hotter Polls:

NOTES:

* Ranna's whose hotter polls are intended to be character based (so personality counts).
        * These polls will be never ending until such a time as they should be (like the show ends and we won't get any more info on them).
        * All these polls will allow for vote changing (since we are constantly finding out more information on these people)!
        * All polls should only take into consideration the time frame intended or stated in the poll!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Link to Polls Guide

Last edited by Ranna156 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:15 pm by Ranna156

hmm...even with Regina's supposed attempt at redemption i am still sticking with SW is the fairest...
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:33 am by cuddlyasatiger

Snow - she just has that "I'm really nice but I can still kick your butt" thing down

Regina has way too much baggage with her for me.
    Ranna156

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:45 am by Ranna156

haha...you can always change your vote later on too! Or you should be able to at least...if you notice any 'whose hotter poll' where you can't change your vote let me know so i can fix it!
    Shekinel

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:02 am by Shekinel

This is a hard one for me!! I love them both!! I love SW! I hate EQ so much yet i love her! and I love her so much yet I hate her! hahaha I will think about this one! haha
    eclectic1

Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:06 pm by eclectic1

Snow is just too 'cute' you can't resist! Razz
    Ranna156

Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 pm by Ranna156

No question or doubt for me here...100% SNOW!!!!!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:01 pm