Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

OUAT castmembers not yet verified... Suggestionbox01 OUAT castmembers not yet verified... Howtos

OUAT castmembers not yet verified... VisitSB

OUAT castmembers not yet verified... EclecticsSpoilers OUAT castmembers not yet verified... EsSpoilChat

OUAT castmembers not yet verified... Sitemap02

OUAT castmembers not yet verified... Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
OUAT castmembers not yet verified... I_vote_lcap31%OUAT castmembers not yet verified... I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
OUAT castmembers not yet verified... I_vote_lcap8%OUAT castmembers not yet verified... I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
OUAT castmembers not yet verified... I_vote_lcap15%OUAT castmembers not yet verified... I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
OUAT castmembers not yet verified... I_vote_lcap8%OUAT castmembers not yet verified... I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
OUAT castmembers not yet verified... I_vote_lcap0%OUAT castmembers not yet verified... I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
OUAT castmembers not yet verified... I_vote_lcap31%OUAT castmembers not yet verified... I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

4 posters

OUAT castmembers not yet verified...

Ranna156
    Ranna156

OUAT castmembers not yet verified... Empty Re: OUAT castmembers not yet verified...

Post by Ranna156 Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:57 pm

RubyRed wrote:In the case of Pinocchio, I would think his 'situation' will be addressed sooner rather than later. That was a pretty dramatic 'end' in the season 1 finale...inquiring minds will DEFINITELY want to know!!! Wink

agree - they will definitely HAVE to come back to his story at some point!
    RubyRed
    RubyRed

OUAT castmembers not yet verified... Empty Re: OUAT castmembers not yet verified...

Post by RubyRed Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 pm

In the case of Pinocchio, I would think his 'situation' will be addressed sooner rather than later. That was a pretty dramatic 'end' in the season 1 finale...inquiring minds will DEFINITELY want to know!!! Wink
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:57 pm

We know that Kitsis/Horowitz have said that August/Pinocchio's 'situation' will be resolved...

it's just WHEN!!!

They like to drag things out...make us wait!!! Cool lol!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:29 am

Shekinel wrote:Yes!! This silence about August/Pinno.... I don't know, maybe its me, but i dont feel like its a "we want to create mystery" 8( !!!

I have to agree...I am hoping its just that he is busy right now and they will have so much going on after magic comes that they won't even get to him until a later episode or they still have a couple of scenes to shoot with him and are just waiting for him to be able to arrive!
    Shekinel
    Shekinel

Post by Shekinel Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 am

Yes!! This silence about August/Pinno.... I don't know, maybe its me, but i dont feel like its a "we want to create mystery" 8( !!!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 am

can we tweet him? maybe he will give us SOMETHING!
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 am

Giancarlo has said he would be available yet to play Sidney, if need be. Even with this new show...
    Eion...he's been REALLY quiet...not sure there. HAD to throw this one out there...just for you, Ranna! Wink
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:33 am

well Sydney is on another show...have NO IDEA what will happen with Pinocchio! But i will be PISSED if he doesn't come back to life soon!
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

OUAT castmembers not yet verified... Empty OUAT castmembers not yet verified...

Post by eclectic1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:31 am

yet, wondering if we'll be seeing Sidney Glass and our 'wooden' August/Pinocchio. Haven't seen any reference to the actors playing these characters being mentioned yet...or, on-set visuals to confirm they are there. Thoughts???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:39 am