Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Grumpy/Leroy Suggestionbox01 Grumpy/Leroy Howtos

Grumpy/Leroy VisitSB

Grumpy/Leroy EclecticsSpoilers Grumpy/Leroy EsSpoilChat

Grumpy/Leroy Sitemap02

Grumpy/Leroy Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Grumpy/Leroy I_vote_lcap31%Grumpy/Leroy I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Grumpy/Leroy I_vote_lcap8%Grumpy/Leroy I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Grumpy/Leroy I_vote_lcap15%Grumpy/Leroy I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Grumpy/Leroy I_vote_lcap0%Grumpy/Leroy I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Grumpy/Leroy I_vote_lcap31%Grumpy/Leroy I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Grumpy/Leroy

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Grumpy/Leroy Empty Grumpy/Leroy

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Grumpy/Leroy Grumpy_Leroy

Birthname: Dreamy
    FTL Persona: Grumpy
    Storybrooke Persona: Leroy
    Nickname or Pseudonyms: N/A
    Born: In FTL, hatched from an egg
    Death:
    Characteristics: Grumpy but has a sentimental side
    Fairytale Origin: Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
    Memorable quote(s): "Red, you've got someone on your chin."
    "Quite a team we'd make: town harlot, town drunk."

Major Mysteries or Questions: Can he become Dreamy again? Will he and Nova ever be together?

TopicFairy Tale Land/Other World Storybrooke/Our World
    SpousesN/A
    Significant Other(s)Nova
    MotherN/AN/A
    FatherN/AN/A
    ChildrenN/AN/A
    OccupationMinerJanitor
    Sexual EncountersN/AN/A
    Short Biography:

Nova, a clumsy fairy, spilled fairy dust on his egg just before he hatched in the diamond mines of FTL. He was different from the other dwarves and dreamed of True Love, so when it came time get their axes and subsequently their names he was named Dreamy. He met Nova a little over a year later, they fell in love and planned to run away together. Before they could, Bossy and the Blue Fairy talk Dreamy out of it, it breaks his heart to tell Nova no. When he goes back to mine, his axe renames him Grumpy and is known by that name from then on. He meets Snpw White in King George's dungeons. He tells Snow he was framed for stealing a diamond for his true love. When Stealthy comes to break Grumpy out of jail, Grumpy also frees Snow. As they are escaping, Stealthy is shot and killed, but Snow manages to save Grumpy and King George lets the two of them go. Grumpy invites Snow to live with him and his now six dwarf companions. Grumpy does his best to comfort broken-hearted Snow and is aghast to find one morning that she has taken the Forget potion. After Charming is captured saving Snow, Grumpy and Snow's other friends band together to help rescue Charming. Grumpy is part of the group that discovers Snow's seemingly lifeless body after she eats of the Evil Queen's poisoned apple. He and the other dwarves build a glass coffin for her, and are present when Charming breaks this sleeping curse with a kiss. Grumpy is present at the wedding when the Evil Queen vows her revenge, and is standing guard at Snow's and Charming's castle when the Dark Curse strikes.

In Storybrooke, Leroy is a sour drunk who everybody knows, but nobody likes very much. However, when Sister Astrid asks him to partner with Mary Margaret to help sell candles at the town festival to raise much needed funds for the convent, he can't say no. To make sure the candle sales raise enough money, he knocks out power to the town. Sister Astrid is extremely grateful and Grumpy can't help but smile longingly at her happiness.

With the curse broken and the dwarves reunited, Grumpy convinces them it their duty as the Royal Guard to see what happens if one leaves Storybrooke. Sneezy draws the short straw. The dwarves are horrified to find out that leaving Storybrooke means losing one's FTL self altogether.

Grumpy/Leroy Dwarves

Played By: Lee Arenburg

Grumpy/Leroy Twitter Grumpy/Leroy Facebook Grumpy/Leroy IMDb

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:58 am