Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts Suggestionbox01 Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts Howtos

Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts VisitSB

Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts EclecticsSpoilers Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts EsSpoilChat

Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts Sitemap02

Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts I_vote_lcap31%Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts I_vote_lcap8%Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts I_vote_lcap15%Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts I_vote_lcap8%Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts I_vote_lcap0%Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts I_vote_lcap31%Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts Empty Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts Tumblr_m1z64kX31Q1qfx3hdo2_250

Birthname: Cora
    FTL Persona: Cora Mills
    Storybrooke Persona:
    Nickname or Pseudonyms:
    Born: In FTL, to a miller
    Death:
    Characteristics: Magical, Manipulative, Overbearing
    Fairytale Origin: Rumplestiltskin
    Memorable quote(s): "I'm not criticizing you; I'm helping you."

"I'll stop using magic when you start being an obedient daughter."

"Love is weakness, Regina. It feels real now, at the start it always does, but it's an illusion it fades and then you're left with nothing. But power--true power--endures, and you don't have to rely on anyone to get what you want. I've saved you, my love."

Major Mysteries or Questions: What deal did she make to get her power? What world was she sent to? Is she also the Queen of Hearts? Did she kill Lancelot?

TopicFairy Tale Land/Other World Storybrooke/Our World
    SpousesHenry Mills, Sr.N/A
    Significant Other(s)N/A
    MotherN/A
    Fathera miller, name unknownN/A
    ChildrenReginaN/A
    OccupationSorcoressN/A
    Sexual EncountersPossibly Henry Mills. Sr.N/A
    Short Biography:

When Cora was younger she made deals to obtain her magical power. She uses that power to emasculate her husband and rule her daughter. Regina saves a young Snow White from a runaway horse and in gratitude King Leopold asks her to marry him. Regina doesn't want to because she's already in love but Cora accepts for her anyway. After Cora tricks young Snow into telling her of Regina's secret love and their plans to run away, she meets the couple in the stable and murders Daniel by ripping out and crushing his heart.

Cora uses her magic to keep Regina from running away from her impending marriage. Just before the wedding, Cora again tries to control her daughter with magic. This time Regina pushes back, shoving her mother through an enchanted looking glass into another world.

After the curse is broken, Cora poses as the leader of the survivors, Lancelot. She reveals herself and the fact that she is looking for a way to get to Storybrooke after she has tricked Snow into showing her where the wardrobe used to transport baby Emma is. Emma burns the wardrobe so Cora can't use it, but Cora saves some of the ashes.

Played By: Barbara Hershey

Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts Facebook Cora Mills/Queen of Hearts IMDb

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

cuddlyasatiger

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:05 pm by cuddlyasatiger

kami808 wrote:Do we know why Cora covered herself as the QoH?

That's a good question.
    Do you think she was in hiding and, if so, why? Regina knew where she was and she seemed surprise Regina wanted her dead.
    I also want to know how she got Henry Sr. there.
    kami808

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:06 pm by kami808

Do we know why Cora covered herself as the QoH?
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:05 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I think it's entirely possible Cora turned into the Wicked Witch of the West. I've put my Dorothy/Alice theory somewhere, but I think it would be awesome if Jeff and Regina team up to defeat her. batman
    Noortjj

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:39 am by Noortjj

Haha Since she fell trough a looking glass i'm open to this theory now
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:14 am by Ranna156

yeah well I guess Regina didn't rip her heart out!

It still isn't confirmed that she is QoH's but its looking good for that theory!
    Noortjj

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:34 am by Noortjj

Yeah wonder how she got there, why she is prisoned.. And i think she will reconize Snow.. At least sure that Snow will reconize her

When Regina pushed her trough that looking glass i was like.. NOOO!!! There goes my theory, guess QOH wasn't that bad of a theory XD
    But when i saw the ending i had hope again, OUAT madness has started again XD
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:34 am by Ranna156

I am wondering why she was ALSO in that pit! I wonder if she will recognize MM as Snow White!
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:40 pm by Ranna156

haha!!!
    Noortjj

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:32 am by Noortjj

I think you're right about that, can't wait till monday morning Razz
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:09 am by Ranna156

YES!!!

Spoiler:

Noortjj

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:04 am by Noortjj

Spoiler:
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:23 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I hope they answer both those questions soon
    Noortjj

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:54 am by Noortjj

That too Razz
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 am by Ranna156

And how she got her magic...
    Noortjj

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:50 am by Noortjj

Wonder what price she had to pay for using her magic..

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:16 am