Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments Suggestionbox01 Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments Howtos

Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments VisitSB

Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments EclecticsSpoilers Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments EsSpoilChat

Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments Sitemap02

Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments I_vote_lcap31%Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments I_vote_lcap8%Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments I_vote_lcap15%Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments I_vote_lcap8%Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments I_vote_lcap0%Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments I_vote_lcap31%Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments Empty Cuddly's Sexiness Assessments

Post by cuddlyasatiger

These are dynamic lists that will be updated as new characters strike my fancy, old characters evolve, or I simply change my mind. Feel free to post your own lists or comment on mine below! pirat

The Main Guys

1. The Huntsman and Sheriff Graham ::swoon:: definitely follow him through any forest, has just the right mix of put together and rough around the edges
    2. Jefferson Hot, mysterious, devoted father, and crazy - what more do you need?
    3. Rumplestiltskin I understand, Belle! There's just something about him that makes me want him
    4. August I'll admit he's sexy, just in that sappy sensitive way that only appeals to me in those few minutes I crave chocolate before I actually put it in my mouth and remember that I can't stand the stuff!
    5. Mr. Gold Those suits, that hair, the voice - you've gotta admit he's got the "sexy older man" thing down
    6. Charming He's perfect, and oddly enough this drops him down on my list
    7. Dr. Whale Despite his womanizing ways, those spoiler pics out of him and Regina are steamy
    8. Archie cute, adorable, he stirs up all kinds of nice words, just not so much the word sexy
    9. David is not even on this list.

The Main Gals

1. Belle Beautiful, elegant, her own person - no matter who's holding her captive
    2. Snow Fact: she can kick Charming's butt when she wants too. Awesome
    3. Regina Bad and beautiful
    4. Mulan That pic of her in samurai uniform looks AMAZING
    5. Emma If I was into blondes this would be the one I pick
    6. Red I am partial to werewolves Wink

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

eclectic1

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 am by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:yess for sexiness, jefferson would be my #1...he's just delicious hahaha

then graham, then august and david/PC are tied

they haven't made a big enough deal about emma and jefferson YET, so i see her with august..or if theres some way to resurrect graham

lol! rra615 !!!

Emma's sure going to have alot of guys to chose from...I'm "MadSwan" all the way!
    The fact they are "MadSwan" in 'reality' only helps!!! Twisted Evil Wink

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:46 pm by rra615

yess for sexiness, jefferson would be my #1...he's just delicious hahaha

then graham, then august and david/PC are tied

they haven't made a big enough deal about emma and jefferson YET, so i see her with august..or if theres some way to resurrect graham
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:04 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:love your assessment...but i think for sexyness i would put Jefferson first...and even though i am a Wooden Swan fan I think Jefferson is a tad sexier.

Do my eyes deceive me????? we are NOT deleting that post!!! lol! Very Happy I like your assessment, too, Cuddly...

Jefferson is the man for me...I'd take your list but flip-flop Jefferson and Graham/the Huntsman.

No they do not decieve you!!! Haha...hey just because I find Jefferson sexy doesn't mean I am a Mad Swan fan...hahahaha
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:51 pm by eclectic1

I'm re-vising my list...thx to a certain promo!!! Wink

Jefferson will always be tops for me...but, Hook is now second!

Hate to say it, even over Graham!!! Shocked Wink
    eclectic1

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:love your assessment...but i think for sexyness i would put Jefferson first...and even though i am a Wooden Swan fan I think Jefferson is a tad sexier.

Do my eyes deceive me????? we are NOT deleting that post!!! lol! Very Happy I like your assessment, too, Cuddly...

Jefferson is the man for me...I'd take your list but flip-flop Jefferson and Graham/the Huntsman.
    Ranna156

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:41 pm by Ranna156

love your assessment...but i think for sexyness i would put Jefferson first...and even though i am a Wooden Swan fan I think Jefferson is a tad sexier.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:29 pm