Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Emma's Power Suggestionbox01 Emma's Power Howtos

Emma's Power VisitSB

Emma's Power EclecticsSpoilers Emma's Power EsSpoilChat

Emma's Power Sitemap02

Emma's Power Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Emma's Power I_vote_lcap31%Emma's Power I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Emma's Power I_vote_lcap8%Emma's Power I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Emma's Power I_vote_lcap15%Emma's Power I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Emma's Power I_vote_lcap0%Emma's Power I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Emma's Power I_vote_lcap31%Emma's Power I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

+2
Noortjj
obsessedwithOUAT
6 posters

Emma's Power

rra615

Emma's Power Empty Re: Emma's Power

Post by rra615 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:01 am

eclectic1 wrote:
    LZenOUT wrote:Regina couldn't get Jefferson's hat to work until Emma touched her. There was like a spark. So yes, I think they've hinted big time over and over again that she would have power. It might be different than what Regina and Rumpel have, but it'll turn the tide in a pinch, I'd wager.

I stand corrected here...wow!!! Emma sure has something to make the hat work!
    Now, can it be fixed?(the hat...) We need to see what's behind some of those other doors!!! Cool

yes, emma definitely can make the hat spin, its just a matter of her being in FTW so thats kind of out... but jeff is in SB! and now that regina has her power back, maybe the 2 of them can make it spin
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:24 am

LZenOUT wrote:Regina couldn't get Jefferson's hat to work until Emma touched her. There was like a spark. So yes, I think they've hinted big time over and over again that she would have power. It might be different than what Regina and Rumpel have, but it'll turn the tide in a pinch, I'd wager.

I stand corrected here...wow!!! Emma sure has something to make the hat work!
    Now, can it be fixed?(the hat...) We need to see what's behind some of those other doors!!! Cool
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:03 pm

rra615 wrote:don't know where to go about this but since it includes emma, this is the best board:

Rumpelstiltskin HAD to remember the curse and his FTW life before Emma said her name because he got Henry for Regina knowing very well that he was Emma's baby... maybe he didn't directly know Emma would come find her child and break the curse but he knew the significance of Henry

Feel free to start your own topics here...anything with chat at the end of it you should be able to start topics...some of the area's like episode recaps and bios you can comment in but can't start topics...

as to your comment...that is ONE reason I think the Blue Fairy always remembered. I think she helped Gold get Henry. OR RUmple knew the future...maybe he knew he would just get the savior's son and that is why she would return...who knows...but I believe the writers when they say he didn't remember until he heard Emma's name. Also explains why he needed to know what it was from Snow White...
    rra615

Post by rra615 Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:39 pm

don't know where to go about this but since it includes emma, this is the best board:

Rumpelstiltskin HAD to remember the curse and his FTW life before Emma said her name because he got Henry for Regina knowing very well that he was Emma's baby... maybe he didn't directly know Emma would come find her child and break the curse but he knew the significance of Henry
    LZenOUT
    LZenOUT

Post by LZenOUT Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Regina couldn't get Jefferson's hat to work until Emma touched her. There was like a spark. So yes, I think they've hinted big time over and over again that she would have power. It might be different than what Regina and Rumpel have, but it'll turn the tide in a pinch, I'd wager.
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 pm

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:So do you think Emma has magic? It seems to be hinted - even Rumple said she's more powerful than she knows (not that that means magic per se, but still).

Well, THAT got answered!
    Noortjj
    Noortjj

Post by Noortjj Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:25 am

I kind of agree on that, i dont think she will have magic like Rumple and EQ, but as i said in a certain way she will have (Good/White) magic.. Not like the BF but really her own kind of magic Smile
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:51 am

I'm thinking it's more of an 'inner' magic (ie true love's kiss-mothers-'awakening' her son)...

as for 'magic' like Rump or Regina wield, well...I'm a skeptic there yet! lol! Wink
    LZenOUT
    LZenOUT

Post by LZenOUT Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:59 am

Noortjj wrote:I think that in a certain way she has magic, she is true love, or what comes out of it.. Can't wait!!
    This could well be, although I had always thought he was referring to the fact that she was the one that would break the curse, which she has. But since true love is supposed to be so powerful and she's the product of that, there could be more to her.
    Noortjj
    Noortjj

Post by Noortjj Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 am

I think that in a certain way she has magic, she is true love, or what comes out of it.. Can't wait!!
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Emma's Power Empty Emma's Power

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:25 pm

So do you think Emma has magic? It seems to be hinted - even Rumple said she's more powerful than she knows (not that that means magic per se, but still).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:43 pm