Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Regina's Tree Suggestionbox01 Regina's Tree Howtos

Regina's Tree VisitSB

Regina's Tree EclecticsSpoilers Regina's Tree EsSpoilChat

Regina's Tree Sitemap02

Regina's Tree Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Regina's Tree I_vote_lcap31%Regina's Tree I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Regina's Tree I_vote_lcap8%Regina's Tree I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Regina's Tree I_vote_lcap15%Regina's Tree I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Regina's Tree I_vote_lcap0%Regina's Tree I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Regina's Tree I_vote_lcap31%Regina's Tree I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

3 posters

Regina's Tree

Ranna156
    Ranna156

Regina's Tree Empty Re: Regina's Tree

Post by Ranna156 Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:00 am

mugsie wrote:I imagine it is some sort of literary technique where the tree, whatever state it's in, is representative of Regina's state. or maybe a symbiotic relationship within the story, but not necessarily the source of her magic. i wonder if it would die if Regina was killed, but not the other way around...

I like this thought...although i still think her power is or was somehow tied to it. Maybe in FTL it was tied to it but here it isn't and its like you say...more of a symbiotic relationship or representative of her state. I noticed the tree didn't come back to 'life' until AFTER Regina got her magic back...so I really like the thought that it represents Regina's power or the curse's power.
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:48 am

Well we know 100% for sure it's tied to her power: it immediately revived when she got magic back into her from the spellbook.
    mugsie
    mugsie

Post by mugsie Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:57 pm

I imagine it is some sort of literary technique where the tree, whatever state it's in, is representative of regina's state. or maybe a symbiotic relationship within the story, but not necessarily the source of her magic. i wonder if it would die if regina was killed, but not the other way around...
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Regina's Tree Empty Regina's Tree

Post by Ranna156 Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:32 am

There are so many references to this tree and her power and everything. She really loves that tree and I think it might have something to do with her power!

Also i still wonder if killing it will somehow fully break the curse (i know its broken and they are in the final battle now) and they will all be able to go home...

Maybe that will be what Regina needs to kill in order to reverse the curse...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:08 am