Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

What was in that BOX???? Suggestionbox01 What was in that BOX???? Howtos

What was in that BOX???? VisitSB

What was in that BOX???? EclecticsSpoilers What was in that BOX???? EsSpoilChat

What was in that BOX???? Sitemap02

What was in that BOX???? Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
What was in that BOX???? I_vote_lcap31%What was in that BOX???? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
What was in that BOX???? I_vote_lcap8%What was in that BOX???? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
What was in that BOX???? I_vote_lcap15%What was in that BOX???? I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
What was in that BOX???? I_vote_lcap8%What was in that BOX???? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
What was in that BOX???? I_vote_lcap0%What was in that BOX???? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What was in that BOX???? I_vote_lcap31%What was in that BOX???? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

+3
cuddlyasatiger
Shekinel
Ranna156
7 posters

What was in that BOX????

Poll

What did August show Neal?

[ 1 ]
    What was in that BOX???? I_vote_lcap3%What was in that BOX???? I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What was in that BOX???? I_vote_lcap3%What was in that BOX???? I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What was in that BOX???? I_vote_lcap7%What was in that BOX???? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 16 ]
    What was in that BOX???? I_vote_lcap53%What was in that BOX???? I_vote_rcap [53%] 
    [ 10 ]
    What was in that BOX???? I_vote_lcap33%What was in that BOX???? I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 30
    Poll closed
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

What was in that BOX???? Empty Re: What was in that BOX????

Post by Ranna156 Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:08 am

Another one answered! Poll closed! NOT the dagger! haha
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:32 pm

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:If n0t the dagger then smething t0 sh0w Pin0 knew he was Bae f0 sure

Yep...typewriter...note with words of confirmation...you got it, girl!!! Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:57 pm

If n0t the dagger then smething t0 sh0w Pin0 knew he was Bae f0 sure
    rra615

Post by rra615 Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:33 pm

i definitely think it was the dark one dagger drawing.. but if that's the case, august would know that he's bae or tied to FTL - because to anyone else, that dagger wouldn't mean anything.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:31 pm

bout time eclectic! Guess its a shoe in now! Wink

You know its weird that i have thought it was the dagger pretty much from the get go but i didn't think that Bae was Neal...but looks like he is...haha...at least i think i got what was in the box correct!
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:08 pm

I'm beginning to think it's that drawing of the dagger that August had initially. I know this was mentioned on this board somewhere...but, not by me!!! lol!

So, I'm jumping on that train now... Cool Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 am

I'll be shocked if it isn't the dagger, especially based on Neal's face when August asks, "So you believe in magic?"
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:45 pm

mugsie wrote:ah, a classic case of "what's in the....case."

my bet is that it is a very personal artifact from his life. maybe something from when he was a kid and believed in magic.

"like" thumbs up
    mugsie
    mugsie

Post by mugsie Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:43 pm

ah, a classic case of "what's in the....case."

my bet is that it is a very personal artifact from his life. maybe something from when he was a kid and believed in magic.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 pm

hmm interesting! Wink

Hopefully we get some more info that might steer us in one direction or another...all we got is basically

Neal saw something and whatever it was convinced him at a glance...he didn't question it or think he was getting one pulled over on him or anything

For some reason August didn't want to show Emma it, couldn't show Emma it, or it was something that would have meant nothing to her and would have been pointless showing it to her.

They are in a land without magic...not sure how they are going to play the whole peter pan story...since PP could come to this world...but basically I would be surprised if he shows him anything actually magical.

Also Neal never answered the question about believing in magic...he just said something like 'its obvious you do'...
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:29 pm

The only other thing I can think of if not dagger would be a mirror that the Magic Mirror appears in (and that of course would mean another plot twist). I don't think that's likely since Giancarlo isn't really on the show anymore but it's worth tossing out there.
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Yeah I don't know about PP or not but I am on board with dagger (picture). Especially since I just re-watched the episode and saw Neal's reaction for the first time.

Spot on. Pic of the dagger.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:33 am

Ok here is another thought...even though i am REALLY kind of stuck on Bae being Peter Pan...maybe he is maybe he isn't...either way who is to say that even if he is PP he still could have come to this world often enough to age enough to father a child or children...or he isn't Peter Pan but he still managed to make a family...maybe he even took on the Cassady name and it got passed down to his descendants...maybe August discovered all of this...maybe that fairy who told him about the knife was Tink...and not Blue...anyway another and very likely possibility is that Neal is a descendant of Bae and knows the family 'lore' that has been passed down...and what August showed him was that drawing of the dagger...it would fit in the case...if Neal is related in ANY way to Rumple and was passed down info from generation to generation he would recognize that dagger. This is something that wouldn't convince Emma that there is magic in the world either.

Anyway...the picture of the dagger is now my leading thought of what was in the case and that Neal is a descendant of Bae!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:55 pm

haha yes Men in Black! THANK YOU! Had a brain fart there...could barely remember Tommy's name at the time I wrote it and totally spaced on Will Smith's name as well! Wink

Yes on the box...its almost like an upside down version of August's box...the bottom was shallow with a deep top...but they totally SCREWED up on the dagger prop not to mention the wanted poster...so i wouldn't put it past them to screw up a prop for a promo poster! Wink haha
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Ranna156 wrote:I think you are right about him standing on it!

You know though I keep coming back to why couldn't/didn't he show Emma what was in that box...so maybe it isn't a little person or a fairy...keep wondering if maybe it was just a spell to make him believe...like those things they use in that alien movie with Tommy Lee Jones...can't remember if it erases your memory or plants new memories or makes you believe something...or all the above...

First off roflmao3 You mean Men in Black?? Yea, they erase memories.

Second I'm pretty sure it's NOT the box he's standing on. The hinges and the latch are in the wrong places to start. MAJOR prop error if it turns out to they meant for it to be the same box. Mad

Thirdly I'm blanking on ideas right now for what was in the box. These sound good to me. pirat
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 pm

I think you are right about him standing on it!

You know though I keep coming back to why couldn't/didn't he show Emma what was in that box...so maybe it isn't a little person or a fairy...keep wondering if maybe it was just a spell to make him believe...like those things they use in that alien movie with Tommy Lee Jones...can't remember if it erases your memory or plants new memories or makes you believe something...or all the above...
    Shekinel
    Shekinel

Post by Shekinel Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Looks to me like the box henry is standing on in the photo. Ill go with tinkerbell too for now, until i think of more "options" hahaha
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:28 pm

ok actually with all the Peter Pan references thinking maybe it was tinkerbell in there!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:06 pm

whatever it was though begs the question of why didn't he show that to Emma???
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:05 pm

ok going with (for now) a miniature person...like someoen from Gulliver's travels...were those the Lilliputians?
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

What was in that BOX???? Empty What was in that BOX????

Post by Ranna156 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:28 pm

This is going to drive me crazy! Was it actually something or was it like some kind of spell...look into this box and you will believe EVERYTHING I tell you??????

Last edited by Ranna156 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:27 pm