Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Geppetto/Marco Suggestionbox01 Geppetto/Marco Howtos

Geppetto/Marco VisitSB

Geppetto/Marco EclecticsSpoilers Geppetto/Marco EsSpoilChat

Geppetto/Marco Sitemap02

Geppetto/Marco Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Geppetto/Marco I_vote_lcap31%Geppetto/Marco I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Geppetto/Marco I_vote_lcap8%Geppetto/Marco I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Geppetto/Marco I_vote_lcap15%Geppetto/Marco I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Geppetto/Marco I_vote_lcap0%Geppetto/Marco I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Geppetto/Marco I_vote_lcap31%Geppetto/Marco I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Geppetto/Marco

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Geppetto/Marco Empty Geppetto/Marco

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Geppetto/Marco ImagesqtbnANd9GcSstUvaOTUa-qu59e114IvqVhFUittDZJiAITucsB5u7jrApPFj

Birthname: Geppetto
    FTL Persona: Geppetto
    Storybrooke Persona: Marco
    Nickname or Pseudonyms:
    Born: In FTL
    Death:
    Characteristics: Loving, Devoted, Skilled woodworker
    Fairytale Origin: Pinocchio
    Memorable quote(s): "Sometimes you have to lie protect the people you love."
    "But you kept your promise and you tried to fix it. If I had a son that would be enough for me."

Major Mysteries or Questions: Why did Rump want his parents as puppets? Will there be consequences from his disobedience of the Blue Fairy and deception along with the Blue Fairy to the War Council to send Pinocchio in the wardrobe instead of one of Emma's parents?

TopicFairy Tale Land/Other World Storybrooke/Our World
    Spousesname unknownname unknown
    Significant Other(s)his wifehis wife
    MotherDonnaN/A
    FatherStephenN/A
    ChildrenPinocchio (turned real from puppet)N/A
    OccupationWoodcarverHandyman
    Sexual Encountershis wifehis wife
    Short Biography:

When Geppetto was a boy, his loving parents were turned into puppets by a potion from Rumplestiltskin and given to them by Jiminy's dishonest parents. The Blue Fairy turns Jiminy into a cricket so he can be the now orphaned Geppetto's companion. Geppetto grows up a good person and marries, but he and his wife are never able to have children. To fill this void in their life, Geppetto carves a boy puppet from wood which the Blue Fairy eventually turns into a real boy, Pinocchio. After the Evil Queen vows to curse FTL, Geppetto is asked to build a wardrobe from an enchanted tree in order to save Snow White and her unborn baby, Emma. He agrees only on the condition that Pinocchio can the other of the two people the wardrobe will be capable of saving from the curse. The Blue Fairy acquiesces and tells the War Council the wardrobe can only save one. When Emma is born early, the Blue Fairy argues with Geppetto saying Snow must go with her baby, but Geppetto is adamant. He sends Pinocchio through just minutes before the Dark Curse.

In Storybrooke, Marco is the town handyman and owner of Marine Garage, he and his wife have not been able to have any children. (Marco has no recollection of Pinocchio.) His best friend is Archie Hopper (Jiminy Cricket). A stranger, August W. Booth (Pinocchio) who has been staying in town for awhile, comes by Marco's shop and offers to help him with his work for a few days.

Played By: Tony Amendola

Geppetto/Marco IMDb

Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:09 am by Ranna156

Thanks for catching that! Should be fixed now! Wink

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:55 am by rra615

gepetto knows that jiminy turned his parents into puppets- he makes a comment in the episode where we find out august is pinocchio, jiminy tries to be his conscious and tell him its wrong to send pinocchio in the wardrobe first but he says something along the lines of "remember what you did to my parents?" in means of saving his son's life

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:09 pm