Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn Suggestionbox01 Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn Howtos

Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn VisitSB

Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn EclecticsSpoilers Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn EsSpoilChat

Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn Sitemap02

Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn I_vote_lcap31%Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn I_vote_lcap8%Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn I_vote_lcap15%Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn I_vote_lcap8%Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn I_vote_lcap0%Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn I_vote_lcap31%Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn

eclectic1
    eclectic1

Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn Empty Greg Mendell/Owen Flynn

Post by eclectic1

Major recurring role being cast-first episode should be 2:11

"The Outsider/Stranger"

Also, option for next season

He is in his 30's, kind and smart, but also has a very dark side and has beliefs and a way of life that he will fight fiercely to defend.

Ethan Embry cast...

1-20-2013 update: For "Tiny" ep...states his name is "Greg Mendell"??? hmmmm....
    Guest role episode 2x17 "Welcome to Storybrooke"

3-17-2013 In "Welcome to Storybrooke" we find out that Owen Fynn is actually a young "Greg Mendell". We also find out that he came back to Storybrooke to try to find his father.

a free-spirited 10-year-old who is mourning his mother's tragic death

Benjamin Stockham cast for role.

Last edited by eclectic1 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.