Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Spin-OUaTs! Suggestionbox01 Spin-OUaTs! Howtos

Spin-OUaTs! VisitSB

Spin-OUaTs! EclecticsSpoilers Spin-OUaTs! EsSpoilChat

Spin-OUaTs! Sitemap02

Spin-OUaTs! Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Spin-OUaTs! I_vote_lcap31%Spin-OUaTs! I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Spin-OUaTs! I_vote_lcap8%Spin-OUaTs! I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Spin-OUaTs! I_vote_lcap15%Spin-OUaTs! I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Spin-OUaTs! I_vote_lcap0%Spin-OUaTs! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Spin-OUaTs! I_vote_lcap31%Spin-OUaTs! I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Spin-OUaTs!

eclectic1
    eclectic1

Spin-OUaTs! Empty Spin-OUaTs!

Post by eclectic1

ONCE UPON A TIME'S POPULARITY CAN AND WILL PROMOTE OTHER TV SHOWS AND INTERESTS!!!

THERE WILL BE A CONNECTION AND RELATIONSHIP...BUT, THE STORYLINES WILL BE DIFFERENT.

HERE IS WHERE INFO WILL BE POSTED ON THESE SHOWS/ITEMS!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WITHIN THIS THREAD!

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue May 14, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

eclectic1

Post Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:49 pm by eclectic1

Finally just watched the 'Winter Finale' of "Once in Wonderland" 

Interesting ending!!!  Wink  Cool 

Sounds like it will continue on next year…

I thought 'Once in Wonderland' was ok…you could definitely see the influence as far as writing w/Adam, Eddy and Jane.  They are sooo good at what they do!  But, I still think OUAT is their best work and is proving more so in S3!!!  Very Happy
    eclectic1

Post Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:24 pm by eclectic1

Thought this interesting…wanted to share! Cool 

MALEFICENT-DISNEY 2014

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:09 pm by rra615

any guesses for who is the other prisoner? i'm guessing possibly the sultan from aladdin, jasmine's father, or the sultan who abandoned jafar as a child. could they be the same? could jafar and jasmine be brother and sister?

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:07 am by rra615

well she used one of her wishes..but not for the guillotine

i think her and wendy might come from the same world. alice is in victorian england, so it seems whatever portal they travel to is a time traveling one. i'm pretty sure the scene with robin hood and will scarlet happened before the curse, maybe even before maid marion. he  didnt look like he had a son or anything and during/after the curse, wasn't he living in rumple's house?

will scarlet is a character in the robin hood story, which i didn't know until i looked him up. as for scarlet ending up storybrook, i'm guessing bad things happened with him and anastasia, he joined forces with the queen of hearts (since he is the knave of hearts..), and escaped wonderland because of all of the bad things he did.

also, maybe wonderland had a warped timeline too. in the fairy tale, alice goes there for what seems like a long time, and when she comes back home, only a few hours had passed. in ouat/wonderland universe it seems as if she spends little  time there and comes back years (maybe monts) later, looking the same.
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:03 pm by Ranna156

After seeing the promo for the next episode i am thinking this will drive Alice to use one of her wishes...she will wish the blade to turn to water or something on the guillotine...similar to what happened with PC in OUaT...
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:00 am by Ranna156

I like that he is Will Scarlett...haha i guess that is why he has/had a key to Granny's...he IS related to Red...maybe...who knows.

This show is exceedingly irritating with the time lines...Will was obviously in SB for 28 years and previously knew Alice...so why didn't she age? Let alone the Red Queen...only question i am wondering is if something bad happened to her wehn they got to WL or if she played Will for a fool to get him to take her to WL or if she is like the evil twin or something...Still don't have a clue what her agenda is...

but if they don't tie up these timeline issues soon i don't think i will watch it any more. I like to relax and enjoy a show not get irritated because of stupid timeline mistakes. I expect better from these writers...and a spin off from a series that had a curse for 28 years should be a little more on the uptake concerning it...also was a little dissappointed that we didn't see Mal...so I guess potentially it may not have been prior to the the Curse when we saw Will in the EF...could have just been a security system of Mal's that played her voice...

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:22 pm by rra615

Ranna156 wrote:i haven't seen this weeks episode yet but last week when they mentioned Anastasia i figured it was in reference to the Russian girl?

I am with eclectic about needing a few more episodes to make a judgement...too many things just aren't adding up with me...then again it is wonderland so maybe that is why nothing makes any sense...red jewels for wishes, slutty fairies, etc. I was really disappointed that the rabbit gave away the true location of the bottle last week...i didn't see a reason he needed to. And i wish they would tell what the RQ ultimate goal is...her part doesn't seem to make any sense yet...

Also after last week's OUaT episode i really wonder what deal Pan had with Hook to let him go back to the enchanted forest...but when Pan talked about resetting the board it reminded me of the WL with the chess like castle...so i am curious how its all going to tie in...
    watch tonight's episode it will make more sense.

this episode ties in with the enchanted forest and robin hood makes an appearance. i didn't think characters would cross over so i was pleasantly surprised. this episode was good.
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:19 pm by Ranna156

i haven't seen this weeks episode yet but last week when they mentioned Anastasia i figured it was in reference to the Russian girl?

I am with eclectic about needing a few more episodes to make a judgement...too many things just aren't adding up with me...then again it is wonderland so maybe that is why nothing makes any sense...red jewels for wishes, slutty fairies, etc. I was really disappointed that the rabbit gave away the true location of the bottle last week...i didn't see a reason he needed to. And i wish they would tell what the RQ ultimate goal is...her part doesn't seem to make any sense yet...

Also after last week's OUaT episode i really wonder what deal Pan had with Hook to let him go back to the enchanted forest...but when Pan talked about resetting the board it reminded me of the WL with the chess like castle...so i am curious how its all going to tie in...

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:04 pm by rra615

well that was an interesting turn of events.. never gave any thought to who anastasia really was

i liked how robin hood was incorporated and will's enchanted forest past is revealed!

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:08 pm by rra615

i rewatched it since i was kind of distracted the first time i watched the pilot. did anyone notice the yellow buggy in storybrooke that almost hit the knave of hearts? wonder if that was emma haha

i do agree that the original ouat is better, but i like this show for now
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:14 pm by eclectic1

Finally watched OUAT in Wonderland pilot...

Think I need to give alittle more time before making a judgement.  I wasnt disappointed...it just didnt "knock me off my feet".

I still like the original OUAT better... Wink
    Ranna156

Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:35 am by Ranna156

Just saw it...they changed up the sneak peek a bit and i actually liked the sneak peek better. oh well. Time line is still confusing. I can't tell whether the
    rabit is time traveling or Alice is in a parallel world...either way

my thoughts:

The set up reminded me sort of like Xena or Sword of Truth type of
    setting. Where they end up in a land/world and journey to a common end...

Also noticed the KoH/Will had a key to Granny's place...so i wonder
    if he is related to Red. Also he said the Hatter was in SB so i wonder
    if Regina also brought him to SB for the curse for some reason or
    if he was in the EF when the curse hit.

Lastly the jewels were red...which in OUaT meant the wishes were done
    but it sounds like Alice still has those wishes. And since she freed
    the Genie Cyrus i wonder if those wishes were from him or if she got
    those wishes from somewhere else...or if she is now the granter of the
    wishes...she had 3 of them and the RQ said she needed to use them...
    anyway i thought it was all very confusing which made it kind of
    irritating. Oh and i am kind of liking the KoH with Alice instead
    since i think they will be having more adventures/screen time together
    eclectic1

Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:i meant to be in the chat tonight for the show, but i was too busy doing other things.. i will definitely be watching this show, it looks so good!!

i was surprised to see cinderella/ashley in the beginning! so it looks like "present day" is a year ago in SB, or beginning of last season when the storm came from the wraith (correct me if i'm wrong) and post curse in wonderland. we may only see cora in flashbacks of wonderland. i wonder if the knave has been in SB since the curse..

what does everyone else think?!
    rra...dvr'd and plan on watching this weekend.  Will post my thoughts as soon as I do! Wink 
    I'm generally a sucker for a romance...so, if there's one...I'll probably like it!

Post Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:14 pm by rra615

i meant to be in the chat tonight for the show, but i was too busy doing other things.. i will definitely be watching this show, it looks so good!!

i was surprised to see cinderella/ashley in the beginning! so it looks like "present day" is a year ago in SB, or beginning of last season when the storm came from the wraith (correct me if i'm wrong) and post curse in wonderland. we may only see cora in flashbacks of wonderland. i wonder if the knave has been in SB since the curse..

what does everyone else think?!

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:06 pm by rra615

i watched the 22 minute preview and it does look confusing.

are the flashbacks to wonderland pre or post curse? i can't tell. it seems like they go to wonderland after they break alice out of the asylum, so that is definitely post curse as we see the knave of hearts in SB, post curse breaking. flashbacks could be pre-curse though.

i'm interested in the knave's story, especially since it goes to the enchanted forest. maybe he'll translate to the original OUAT

i also hope they can get sebastian stan to come in so we can see where the hatter fits with this whole thing!!
    LZenOUT

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:56 pm by LZenOUT

Ranna156 wrote:a little confusing with the clothes...you would think Alice is from like the 1800's or something...but its suppose to be post curse...
    It all did appear to be pre-electricity though the procedure hinted at sounded like electric shock therapy. Hopefully it wasn't a lobotomy. Maybe it's an alternative reality earth? Can the rabbit time travel? I don't know - like you said, confusing.
    Ranna156

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:51 pm by Ranna156

ABC has an extended preview out. http://watchabc.go.com/once-upon-a-time-in-wonderland/SH55305164/VDKA0_e80m9wal/extended-preview-down-the-rabbit-hole

a little confusing with the clothes...you would think Alice is from like the 1800's or something...but its suppose to be post curse...
    LZenOUT

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:30 pm by LZenOUT

rra615 wrote:since theres Jafar, I wonder if they'll tie in Aladdin with OUAT Wonderland
    Sounds like it! Smile

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:40 am by rra615

since theres Jafar, I wonder if they'll tie in Aladdin with OUAT Wonderland
    eclectic1

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:22 pm by eclectic1

8-9-2013 Seems OUAT Wonderland is getting some "Adam-Title -Love"!!!  Thx for sharing!!! Very Happy 

Spin-OUaTs! Screenshot7468

Spin-OUaTs! Screenshot7467
    eclectic1

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:10 pm by eclectic1

7-31-2013 Thanks, Adam, for the update!!! Very Happy 

Spin-OUaTs! Screenshot7432-1
    eclectic1

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:33 pm by eclectic1

7-20-2013 Source and thx to...

Spin-OUaTs! Screenshot7339

OUAT IN WONDERLAND AT COMIC CON! 
    eclectic1

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:21 pm by eclectic1

7-20-2013 Source and thx to...

Spin-OUaTs! Screenshot7318

Spin-OUaTs! Screenshot7316

Spin-OUaTs! Screenshot7314

Spin-OUaTs! Screenshot7315

Spin-OUaTs! Screenshot7317

Spin-OUaTs! Screenshot7288

Interesting!!!...wonder if he manages to make his way to OUAT down the road!!! Cool
    eclectic1

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:38 pm by eclectic1

7-16-2013 Thx to Adam, we have a dates for the season 3 premiers!!! Wink 

Spin-OUaTs! Screenshot7228
    eclectic1

Post Fri May 31, 2013 5:53 pm by eclectic1

5-31-2013 Source thx to denofgeek.com and share thx to...

Spin-OUaTs! Screenshot6784

5 THINGS WE WANT FROM OUAT WONDERLAND

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 am