Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

General Chat Suggestionbox01 General Chat Howtos

General Chat VisitSB

General Chat EclecticsSpoilers General Chat EsSpoilChat

General Chat Sitemap02

General Chat Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
General Chat I_vote_lcap31%General Chat I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
General Chat I_vote_lcap8%General Chat I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
General Chat I_vote_lcap15%General Chat I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
General Chat I_vote_lcap0%General Chat I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
General Chat I_vote_lcap31%General Chat I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

General Chat

Ranna156
    Ranna156

General Chat Empty General Chat

Post by Ranna156

Already can't wait for season 3!
    Share this post on: reddit

eclectic1

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:SOrry if this has been posted somewhere else;

I'm never here anymore!  I'm sure you guys have notice the multiple Oz references this season (I think I saw a flying monkey briefly out the window of Rumple's castle in ep 1, there was Emma in the crystal ball in black and white like Auntie Em was, there's the poppy reference by Tink, pixie dust is green and sparkly, Regina mentioning following demonic little dwarves down the something or other road.... etc etc  Plus they all are trying to get home.)  So has there been any news by the writers about when they go to Oz?  Also, Star Wars plugs galore!  The way Rumple showed up to Belle like Leia out of R2 in SW: A New Hope and Rumple saying, "Peter Pan destroyed my father!" like Obi-Wan says about Vadar "betraying and murdering" Luke's father.  That was the second I knew beyond a doubt PP was Rumple's dad.
    Hi obsessed! Very Happy 

Very interesting points… Smile 

no new news that I've seen/heard on plans to go to Oz this season.
    eclectic1

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:30 pm by eclectic1

Shekinel wrote:There is no topic about the last episode so i'll just write here. 

Did NOT expect that Peter Pan is actually Rumples father, Bae's granpa, Henry greatgranpa scratch ... I found it kind of cool...BUT...really? couldn't they find something else? i dont know but...now peter pan too is part of the family tree, not that i dont like it...but i find its getting old, this family-tree-connection . I dont know maybe is not what i expected, maybe i epxected something more...another type of plot... But oh well!! But it was a good episode
    Sorry, Shek…

I just moved it out of the 'Spoiler/S3 Episode' area.  Yes, I'm back from vacation! Wink  It's in this grouping now…

I was glued to the TV in my hotel room for this ep!!! I hear ya on the family tree deal…I hear there might be more there, as well!!! Cool
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:04 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

SOrry if this has been posted somewhere else;

I'm never here anymore!  I'm sure you guys have notice the multiple Oz references this season (I think I saw a flying monkey briefly out the window of Rumple's castle in ep 1, there was Emma in the crystal ball in black and white like Auntie Em was, there's the poppy reference by Tink, pixie dust is green and sparkly, Regina mentioning following demonic little dwarves down the something or other road.... etc etc  Plus they all are trying to get home.)  So has there been any news by the writers about when they go to Oz?  Also, Star Wars plugs galore!  The way Rumple showed up to Belle like Leia out of R2 in SW: A New Hope and Rumple saying, "Peter Pan destroyed my father!" like Obi-Wan says about Vadar "betraying and murdering" Luke's father.  That was the second I knew beyond a doubt PP was Rumple's dad.
    Shekinel

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:15 pm by Shekinel

There is no topic about the last episode so i'll just write here. 

Did NOT expect that Peter Pan is actually Rumples father, Bae's granpa, Henry greatgranpa scratch ... I found it kind of cool...BUT...really? couldn't they find something else? i dont know but...now peter pan too is part of the family tree, not that i dont like it...but i find its getting old, this family-tree-connection . I dont know maybe is not what i expected, maybe i epxected something more...another type of plot... But oh well!! But it was a good episode

Post Thu May 16, 2013 8:21 am by rra615

same here!! i really hope they answer all the questions!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:32 pm