Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Maleficent Suggestionbox01 Maleficent Howtos

Maleficent VisitSB

Maleficent EclecticsSpoilers Maleficent EsSpoilChat

Maleficent Sitemap02

Maleficent Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Maleficent I_vote_lcap31%Maleficent I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Maleficent I_vote_lcap8%Maleficent I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Maleficent I_vote_lcap15%Maleficent I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Maleficent I_vote_lcap0%Maleficent I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Maleficent I_vote_lcap31%Maleficent I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Maleficent

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Maleficent Empty Maleficent

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Birthname: Maleficent
    FTL Persona: Maleficent
    Storybrooke Persona: Dragon
    Nickname or Pseudonyms:
    Born:
    Death: Emma threw a sword into her flaming underbelly while she was in Dragon form & she then burst into glittering ash
    Characteristics: Powerful, Sinister
    Fairytale Origin: Disney's Sleeping Beauty
    Memorable quote(s): "Whoever made that monstrosity makes the two of us look positively moral."

Major Mysteries or Questions: What happened to her unicorn in Storybrooke? What was the deal with her and Aurora's mother and then with Aurora herself? Is she a 'bad fairy'?

TopicFairy Tale Land/Other World Storybrooke/Our World
    SpousesN/AN/A
    Significant Other(s)N/AN/A
    MotherN/AN/A
    FatherN/AN/A
    ChildrenN/AN/A
    OccupationPowerful & evil SorceressProtective Dragon
    Sexual EncountersN/AN/A
    Short Biography:

Maleficent is an evil sorceress with a unicorn as a pet and the closest thing to a friend the Evil Queen has. The Queen visits Maleficent after crashing Snow White's and Charming's wedding to ask for the Dark Curse back which she had previously traded to Maleficent for her Sleeping Curse. When Maleficent refuses a fight breaks out between the two. Regina succeeds in getting the curse, leaving Maleficent tied up. Before this Regina had tried to use the Sleeping Curse but had been foiled by Charming. Charming had help though from Rumplestiltskin with whom he had made a deal in which he had to make Maleficent, in dragon form, swallow an ornate egg-shaped case containing the True Love potion. Charming charges the Forbidden Fortress and Maleficent transforms into a dragon to fight him, eventually he throws the egg down her throat.

In Storybrooke, the library has been boarded up as long as anyone can remember, but now Emma must go down to its basement to retrieve True Love from the belly of a beast in order to save Henry. Regina has made Maleficent into a dragon in Storybrooke and hidden her below the library clocktower. Emma battles the dragon and finally throws her sword into the flaming belly.

Played By: Kristin Bauer van Straten

Maleficent Twitter Maleficent Facebook Maleficent IMDb Maleficent HomePage

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:06 pm by Ranna156

haha...true...but she was defeated in the original story as well! Wink

cuddlyasatiger

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:03 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I'm very disappointed that the "Mistress of all Evil" is always being defeated.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:11 pm