Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Going Home Suggestionbox01 Going Home Howtos

Going Home VisitSB

Going Home EclecticsSpoilers Going Home EsSpoilChat

Going Home Sitemap02

Going Home Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Going Home I_vote_lcap31%Going Home I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Going Home I_vote_lcap8%Going Home I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Going Home I_vote_lcap15%Going Home I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Going Home I_vote_lcap0%Going Home I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Going Home I_vote_lcap31%Going Home I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Going Home

eclectic1
    eclectic1

Going Home Empty Going Home

Post by eclectic1

Going Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (1)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (2)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (3)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (4)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (5)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (6)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (7)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (9)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (10)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (11)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (12)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (13)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (14)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (15)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (16)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (17)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbGoing Home Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.11 - Going Home - Promotional Photos (18)_100_cw100_ch100_thumb

*Press Release
    “Going Home” – In the Winter Finale episode, the race is on to stop Pan from enacting another curse on the residents of Storybrooke, which could kill every living soul in town, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, DECEMBER 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Keegan Connor-Tracy as Blue Fairy/Mother Superior, Tony Perez as valet, Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Beverley Elliott as Granny, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful, Christopher Gauthier as Smee, Robbie Kay as Pan, Rose McIver as Tinker Bell, Stephen Lord as Malcolm, Evans Johnson as nun #1, Parker Croft as Felix, Dave Mathews as doctor and Joy Castro as nurse.

”Going Home” was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Ralph Hemecker. 
    *Promo 1

*Written by Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis

*We will see Rumplestiltskin's father, Colin, in this episode via "Flashback"!
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:11 am by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna...
    Another thought is won't Pan have to sacrifice the heart of the thing he loves most...and gather a lock of hair from the darkest souls??? I wonder if he will go for Rumple's heart...or possibly Felix...or maybe his own heart...interested to see how this will play out...most likely none of that will be applicable in this case for some unknown and never to be mentioned reason...
    Good call on this, Rhi…makes sense, too…especially after seeing the episode now.  

Felix was the only one to stand by him through thick and thin…

Really, Peter Pan was just plain evil…Felix found that out.

Yeah he found out the really hard way...i liked him too in a way...will miss both him and Robbie Kay!
    Ranna156

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:10 am by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:I have to admit…I cried abit at times during this episode. 

Personally, I think this was my favorite episode to date from this show.  The actors/actresses "killed it" and really were phenomenal!!!  Especially, Robert-Robbie-Lana-Jennifer and Ginny.

Kudos BIG TIME to Kitsis/Horowitz for this ep!!!  Very Happy  I love you  Wink

I agree 100% Electic! It was a real tear jerker!  tantrum 
    eclectic1

Post Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:25 pm by eclectic1

Ranna...
    Another thought is won't Pan have to sacrifice the heart of the thing he loves most...and gather a lock of hair from the darkest souls??? I wonder if he will go for Rumple's heart...or possibly Felix...or maybe his own heart...interested to see how this will play out...most likely none of that will be applicable in this case for some unknown and never to be mentioned reason...
    Good call on this, Rhi…makes sense, too…especially after seeing the episode now.  

Felix was the only one to stand by him through thick and thin…

Really, Peter Pan was just plain evil…Felix found that out.
    eclectic1

Post Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:22 pm by eclectic1

I have to admit…I cried abit at times during this episode. 

Personally, I think this was my favorite episode to date from this show.  The actors/actresses "killed it" and really were phenomenal!!!  Especially, Robert-Robbie-Lana-Jennifer and Ginny.

Kudos BIG TIME to Kitsis/Horowitz for this ep!!!  Very Happy  I love you  Wink
    Ranna156

Post Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:09 am by Ranna156

Ranna156

Post Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:55 pm by Ranna156

based on the spoilers and the photos it looks like they try and reattach blue's shadow...i wonder if that is what Tink will use the pixie dust for as well?

Also i wonder if we will find out more about what the 'final preparations' were for the first curse and if she will do something similar for this one...

Hopefully we find out more about the book too and where it came from...

Also why can't they just create a 'bubble' like Cora did and prevent the curse that way...haha maybe they will do a LOST moment and have the bubble in the church or something and everyone has to gather there...then they will remember!

Post  by Sponsored content