Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Keychain/Michael Darling Suggestionbox01 Keychain/Michael Darling Howtos

Keychain/Michael Darling VisitSB

Keychain/Michael Darling EclecticsSpoilers Keychain/Michael Darling EsSpoilChat

Keychain/Michael Darling Sitemap02

Keychain/Michael Darling Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Keychain/Michael Darling I_vote_lcap31%Keychain/Michael Darling I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Keychain/Michael Darling I_vote_lcap8%Keychain/Michael Darling I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Keychain/Michael Darling I_vote_lcap15%Keychain/Michael Darling I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Keychain/Michael Darling I_vote_lcap8%Keychain/Michael Darling I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Keychain/Michael Darling I_vote_lcap0%Keychain/Michael Darling I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Keychain/Michael Darling I_vote_lcap31%Keychain/Michael Darling I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Keychain/Michael Darling

eclectic1
    eclectic1

Keychain/Michael Darling Empty Keychain/Michael Darling

Post by eclectic1

*Per EOnline...

On Peter Pan's "payroll"...
    Brit in the late 20s, has been hardened by the years of servitude. Is a wild card who lost his innocence a long  time ago.
    ***James Immekus cast

*Keychain* was a 'code name' for Michael Darling…given by writers when casting.  If you caught it early in the episode('Dark Hollow' ep 307)…the red convertible "Keychain" and "Glasses" were in-there was a 'teddy bear' keychain hanging from the rearview mirror! Michael Darling carried around a teddy bear, as a child. Sneaky reference by the writers!!! Cool 
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:29 am