Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Forum Rules - Please Read Suggestionbox01 Forum Rules - Please Read Howtos

Forum Rules - Please Read VisitSB

Forum Rules - Please Read EclecticsSpoilers Forum Rules - Please Read EsSpoilChat

Forum Rules - Please Read Sitemap02

Forum Rules - Please Read Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Forum Rules - Please Read I_vote_lcap31%Forum Rules - Please Read I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Forum Rules - Please Read I_vote_lcap8%Forum Rules - Please Read I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Forum Rules - Please Read I_vote_lcap15%Forum Rules - Please Read I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Forum Rules - Please Read I_vote_lcap8%Forum Rules - Please Read I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Forum Rules - Please Read I_vote_lcap0%Forum Rules - Please Read I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Forum Rules - Please Read I_vote_lcap31%Forum Rules - Please Read I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Forum Rules - Please Read

LZenOUT
    LZenOUT

Forum Rules - Please Read Empty Forum Rules - Please Read

Post by LZenOUT

1) Welcome and please feel free to start new threads in the Chat or Spoiler areas. Please keep in mind that if we feel a thread or comment is better suited for another area, we reserve the right to move, merge, split, or delete it.

2) Please be respectful of everyone. Our tastes and opinions differ wildly. That's what makes discussions so much fun. No personal attacks are allowed. Unflattering sentences that begin like 'You are' can be left unsaid. There is zero tolerance for threats, attempts at impersonation, or harassment of any kind.

3) Please don't violate copyright laws in your posts/threads.

4) Please use spoiler tags around information that can be deemed a spoiler. This is out of respect to our members who prefer to not know information ahead of time. If you start a topic or make a response in the Spoiler forum you do not need to indicate your topic or comment is a spoiler as that area is intended for open spoiler discussion. For more on when and how to add spoiler tags visit our 'How to' guide.

5) Use the search function first to see if the thread you want to start isn't already available. Please don't add the same thread multiple times. *NOTE*: It appears the search function will only find matching words that are at least four letters long, so it won't find short words or abbreviations like Red, PC, or SW. It also won't do partial matches unless you use the 'wild card' symbol '*' which stands for any number of characters between these two letters or to the end of the word. For example, searches like 'Rump*' and 'Rum*skin' will both find Rumplestiltskin or variations. Just typing in 'Rump' in your search will not find Rumplestiltskin, it will only find topics with that exact word.

6) Please don't hijack threads. Keep comments on the topic of the thread's original post.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.