Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:28 pm by rra615

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:FACEPALM! Why didn't I think before that Emma could have been put under a spell to forget Henry's dad?

Gosh I really hope that's not the case!! That would lead to more confusion on my part and leave things unresolved!!
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:48 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:@eclectic - i saw somewhere that August might be cast as a main again later this season...have you heard anything about that? I wasn't sure if the poster was confusing information from last season or if something new had come out???

No...not seeing anything on August as a regular-at least, not yet.

They bumped Hook to 'regular' and made sure it was out before his intro episode aired. I'd say if we do not hear anything before episode 6 on August...may just be a rumor.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:24 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

FACEPALM! Why didn't I think before that Emma could have been put under a spell to forget Henry's dad? Anyhow, check out this from Hypable:

http://www.hypable.com/2012/10/16/once-upon-a-time-tallahassee-henry-emma-father/
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:50 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:
    rra615 wrote:in the promo for sunday, it looks like hook knew rumple before he became the dark one. he looks normal and weak like original rumple did, so i don't think hook is bae like some earlier theories were saying

He does know Hook...if you read the Crocodile release there is a question as to whether his wife runs off with Hook or whether she is kidnapped by him.

Based on pictures where she looks 'happy' i am inclined to think she runs away with them...but maybe not...maybe she was just enjoying a drink with them and then he kidnaps her...

I think at this point there is a really good chance that Bae somehow made it to NNL and he is either a Lost Boy or he is Peter Pan...never though Bae was Hook...

This is what I thought when I posted (in obsessed theories) the Hook/Bae/Rumple connection. I think most of us will agree that between Neal and Bae there is some NNL connection, yes?
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:21 pm by Ranna156

@eclectic - i saw somewhere that August might be cast as a main again later this season...have you heard anything about that? I wasn't sure if the poster was confusing information from last season or if something new had come out???
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:17 am by Ranna156

rra615 wrote:in the promo for sunday, it looks like hook knew rumple before he became the dark one. he looks normal and weak like original rumple did, so i don't think hook is bae like some earlier theories were saying

He does know Hook...if you read the Crocodile release there is a question as to whether his wife runs off with Hook or whether she is kidnapped by him.

Based on pictures where she looks 'happy' i am inclined to think she runs away with them...but maybe not...maybe she was just enjoying a drink with them and then he kidnaps her...

I think at this point there is a really good chance that Bae somehow made it to NNL and he is either a Lost Boy or he is Peter Pan...never though Bae was Hook...

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:32 am by rra615

in the promo for sunday, it looks like hook knew rumple before he became the dark one. he looks normal and weak like original rumple did, so i don't think hook is bae like some earlier theories were saying
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:58 pm by eclectic1

@obsessed...it's episode 6 "Tallahassee" that Emma and Hook go up the beanstalk. I think you're right on the finding an "ogre massacre survivor" for episode 5...

I'm betting he says he's Killian, as well, in that #5 episode...then, w/that Snow-'hook' pic...they put 2 & 2 together??? Cool Cool Cool

We'll find out Hook loses his hand in Ep 4...interesting the shot w/the nub ending for his left hand in the Ep 5 shots!!! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:54 pm by Ranna156

not sure but they could go up come down and go their separate ways...or get separated some other way if they go together and then later find Hook as a survivor...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:50 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Is it "The Doctor" where they find the ogre massacre survivor, because it looked like it was in those promo pics and it looked like Hook that they found. That said, aren't he and Emma going up the Beanstalk in Ep 4? Of course it didn't say they were going up together I don't think.
    eclectic1

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:06 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:its interesting in that Barbara Hershey article how they talk about maybe its just Rumple's magic that come with a price and the fairy dust doesn't???

If that is the case then that is a major mislead in my opinion as ALL means ALL in my book not some or specific...lol

interesting catch...we'll have to see!
    Ranna156

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:04 pm by Ranna156

its interesting in that Barbara Hershey article how they talk about maybe its just Rumple's magic that come with a price and the fairy dust doesn't???

If that is the case then that is a major mislead in my opinion as ALL means ALL in my book not some or specific...lol
    eclectic1

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:01 pm by eclectic1

Looking forward to tonights episode..."Lady of the Lake"!!! Wink Very Happy

I'm actually glad this scene was not included in the "Sneak Peeks" released as it will make it that much more fun to watch! e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 20 JeffersonHenry1
    I'm hoping it's kind of emotional...it looks like it could be! I love you Cool

Ranna156

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm by Ranna156

haha...well she certainly had the breaking/entering thing down!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:13 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Looks like we know why Emma went to jail - they drop a big clue in the new synopsis of Tallahassee. I think she was a thief.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:28 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

New pics up and it looks like we get to see PC, Red, and Henry down in the mines.
    eclectic1

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:53 pm by eclectic1

Shekinel wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:@eclectic - wasn't there a tweet from S.Stan and a huge cupcake a while ago? Was the cupcake we saw in the 2x02 episode the same cupcake?

I remember "he" posted a photo of a cupcake!! But since Jennifer Morrison said he was not on tweeter, some people who supposedly were S.Stan, deleted their account...so we don't really know if that was actually him =/! but if that cupcake ends up being the same one that appears in 2x02 eclectic gonna be happy!! haha

Thanks, Shek!!! Wink Smile

No, not the same cupcake...and, yes, it was a legit twitter account for him. He had just changed his avatar shot and it was a 'candid' from the "We Are Both" episode!!! Then, all of a sudden...it was gone! So Sad
    Shekinel

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:30 am by Shekinel

Ranna156 wrote:@eclectic - wasn't there a tweet from S.Stan and a huge cupcake a while ago? Was the cupcake we saw in the 2x02 episode the same cupcake?

I remember "he" posted a photo of a cupcake!! But since Jennifer Morrison said he was not on tweeter, some people who supposedly were S.Stan, deleted their account...so we don't really know if that was actually him =/! but if that cupcake ends up being the same one that appears in 2x02 eclectic gonna be happy!! haha
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:43 am by Ranna156

@eclectic - wasn't there a tweet from S.Stan and a huge cupcake a while ago? Was the cupcake we saw in the 2x02 episode the same cupcake?
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:14 am by Ranna156

it also answers why she was in the Pit!

wasn't true? omg Snow don't FALL FOR HER LIES AGAIN!!!
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:12 am by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Then there's a new one -
    http://tvline.com/2012/10/11/once-upon-a-time-video-season-2-episode-3/

This answers whether or not Snow recognizes Cora! LOL and "That apple fell very far from the tree." Love that line.

This much is clear: they are showing us that Emma is no longer the 'in charge' one and there's a whole new set of rules. Plus, she gave up that Henry exists so now Cora will stop at nothing to get to him I bet. Think Reg and Emma will have to join forces to protect him?

OMG - The witch is BACK!

Did you also notice she said 'who is Henry' as if she almost thought it might be Regina's father!

Love seeing Snow as a mama bear! and the other ones with Emma putting them all in danger and SW getting exasperated! haha
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:08 am by obsessedwithOUAT

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Then there's a new one -

This answers whether or not Snow recognizes Cora! LOL and "That apple fell very far from the tree." Love that line.

This much is clear: they are showing us that Emma is no longer the 'in charge' one and there's a whole new set of rules. Plus, she gave up that Henry exists so now Cora will stop at nothing to get to him I bet. Think Reg and Emma will have to join forces to protect him?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:03 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Then there's a new one -
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:01 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:They came out later on last night...or at least the last 2 did. I wish they would be a little more consistant with these things! haha

It must have been! I checked at 1130 EST and it wasn't out. LOL
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:24 am by Ranna156

They came out later on last night...or at least the last 2 did. I wish they would be a little more consistant with these things! haha

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:53 am