Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 21 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:18 am by obsessedwithOUAT

2 and 3 are out!
    Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:14 pm by Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Damn girl! you are on fire!!! you even beat the bigguns!!! I can't find it on the utube yet!
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:55 pm by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    LZenOUT wrote:Just watched the new sneak peak. GO EMMA! Hope she brought lots of ammo. Smile

LOL Emma brought a gun to FTL. I wonder if she attracted ogres with that shot?

I know we were told in an article (before the season premiere) to be patient with the Aurora storyline but it is already annoying me. See, SB is one of my FAVORITES so the fact that I can't seem to get into her character yet bugs me. Hopefully I'll think differently soon!

I think she is acting just like her character would depict...and although annoying I think she has room to grow...

I thought the same thing about the Ogres! And i love how SW call SlB PRIN...CESS!!! haha
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:00 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

LZenOUT wrote:Just watched the new sneak peak. GO EMMA! Hope she brought lots of ammo. Smile

LOL Emma brought a gun to FTL. I wonder if she attracted ogres with that shot?

I know we were told in an article (before the season premiere) to be patient with the Aurora storyline but it is already annoying me. See, SB is one of my FAVORITES so the fact that I can't seem to get into her character yet bugs me. Hopefully I'll think differently soon!
    LZenOUT

Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:52 pm by LZenOUT

Just watched the new sneak peak. GO EMMA! Hope she brought lots of ammo. Smile
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:58 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:i like how the writer of those articles spends so much time trying to be funny that they forget some key things...LIKE Rumple DOES have something of Bae's - HIS FREAKING BALL!

Oh and what is UP with the fairy dust...HELLO people you have freaking LAKE NOSTOS running right there! #DUNKSNEEZY!!!

Yes.
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:40 am by Ranna156

i like how the writer of those articles spends so much time trying to be funny that they forget some key things...LIKE Rumple DOES have something of Bae's - HIS FREAKING BALL!

Oh and what is UP with the fairy dust...HELLO people you have freaking LAKE NOSTOS running right there! #DUNKSNEEZY!!!
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am by Ranna156

hmm would be before he becomes the Dark One...maybe that is how he got his limp!

can see that story going a couple of ways...she gets kidnapped and then gets killed during the 'rescue'. OR she gets kidnapped and Rumple THINKS she gets killed but she is really alive and eventually she finds Bae. If this is the case I think the chances of Bae ALSO becoming PP increase about 100%...as that would be a REALLY good reason to hate Hook.

If she runs away willingly...hmm that kind of throws a wrench into why he would hate Hook for so long and he may still be PP...but it might make for an interesting love triangle with the RUMPBELLE & Rump's still alive wife...haha
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:21 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:i thought she was kidnapped?

Well, whichever. Though personally I think that she left willingly and Rumpel doesn't know it as he goes to "save" her.
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:02 am by Ranna156

i thought she was kidnapped?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:48 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:would have to agree eclectic...I don't think Hook is henry's dad...yet...we haven't even seen him! lol...will have to wait and see Emma's reaction when she holds a knife to his throat...

Hook is another character that i think is going to be waaayyyy back there in time with Rumple...meaning we will see him in FTL past, FTL present, and eventually in SB! Wink

It is confirmed that Hook and Rumpel go way back! Further weight to my 'Hook is the one Mrs. Rumpel left with' idea.
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:31 pm by eclectic1

We saw in "We are Both" that PC poured the "locate potion" (for lack of knowing WHAT the potion IS called at this point!) on the hat to track Jeff down.

He lost him, in the end, when Red cornered him...BUT, we know the hat should STILL work to 'locate' him again!!! Cool Wonder if we'll see that this weekend!

Know he talks w/Henry...CANT WAIT FOR THAT SCENE!!!!! Bet it will be cute! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:17 pm by Ranna156

would have to agree eclectic...I don't think Hook is henry's dad...yet...we haven't even seen him! lol...will have to wait and see Emma's reaction when she holds a knife to his throat...

Hook is another character that i think is going to be waaayyyy back there in time with Rumple...meaning we will see him in FTL past, FTL present, and eventually in SB! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:01 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    Shekinel wrote:How did Smee end up in SB? Maybe Cptn.Hook has been in SB or somewhere in our world as well?

I'd bet he has since I think he's Henry's dad. Also, here's my guess: Rumpel has something to do with him losing his hand. I know he loses it to a crocodile but maybe there's more to it. Anyhow, notice that when he's talking to Rumpel on the green screen pics, he has 2 hands.

With all the news bits, I forget where I've read things sometimes...but, I'm pretty sure we're being introduced to 'Hook' prior to the 'loss of hand' incident! pirat
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:22 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Shekinel wrote:How did Smee end up in SB? Maybe Cptn.Hook has been in SB or somewhere in our world as well?

I'd bet he has since I think he's Henry's dad. Also, here's my guess: Rumpel has something to do with him losing his hand. I know he loses it to a crocodile but maybe there's more to it. Anyhow, notice that when he's talking to Rumpel on the green screen pics, he has 2 hands.
    Shekinel

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:32 pm by Shekinel

How did Smee end up in SB? Maybe Cptn.Hook has been in SB or somewhere in our world as well?
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:08 pm by eclectic1

It appears our good Captain has an alias??? Killian Jones...

AND, will he appear in both SB and FTL in ep 5(The Doctor)???

hmm.... Cool
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:13 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

That sword has been prominent since the get-go, right? Arthur! :-)
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:31 am by Ranna156

in the canadian promo - little worried about charming yelling 'mother' as he is fighting off bandit/soldiers!

Lancelot says what the King did to you...i can only assume he was talking about Charming's fake dad...and that his identity (charmings) is somehow related to how he becomes the official prince of the realm...

really starting to think obsesses and who ever else thinks he is Arthur is right...his sword...I thought he had a gold sword but it didn't look gold when Emma was waving it around...so i could see where he gets a better sword at some point (Excalibur)
    Ranna156

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:35 am by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:In We are Both Sneak Peek #1 I have no idea what Henry yells, either. Something about Granny?

I can't tell - i think it kind of sounds like "he's going to be planning something"
    Shekinel

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:09 am by Shekinel

LZenOUT wrote:
    Shekinel wrote:Looking at the S2 posters.... whatever happened to Regina's photo LOL!!!! her head looks way bigger than her body!! too skinny!! haha and notice her photo is the only one with a clock in the letter O.
    It's all photoshopped with their heads put on someone else's body. At least that's what it looks like to me. It's just that Regina's is the worst job of it.

Totally agree!
    LZenOUT

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:53 am by LZenOUT

Shekinel wrote:Looking at the S2 posters.... whatever happened to Regina's photo LOL!!!! her head looks way bigger than her body!! too skinny!! haha and notice her photo is the only one with a clock in the letter O.
    It's all photoshopped with their heads put on someone else's body. At least that's what it looks like to me. It's just that Regina's is the worst job of it.
    Shekinel

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:38 am by Shekinel

Looking at the S2 posters.... whatever happened to Regina's photo LOL!!!! her head looks way bigger than her body!! too skinny!! haha and notice her photo is the only one with a clock in the letter O.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:42 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

In We are Both Sneak Peek #1 I have no idea what Henry yells, either. Something about Granny?
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:20 am by Ranna156

i don't know about amnesia...but I thought we only saw MM reading the Snow White story to him...NOT Alice in Wonderland...and he said he had a memory of reading it in school not that he wasn't sure where the memory came from...

I don't think its anything to think too hard on...I think he has 'fake' memories of growing up in SB and going to school and what not...

Also I can't remember if it was Graham (could have been Emma)...but didn't one of them mention some movie from the 70's in one of the episodes?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 pm