Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 27 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Noortjj

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:16 am by Noortjj

Its getting close the season 2 premiere!! Only 12 days left Very Happy (For me 13 cause i watch it the 1st XD )

But anyways, i was thinking, about the character of Lancelot.. I'm really curious for what his part will be (Maybe helping Snow and Charming taking back the kingdoms?) but what i'm more curious about is the history he is supposed to have with Snow, i don't think it is anything romantical, after all Guinevere is his true love, But they did make it sound like Charming isn't going to like it when he finds out..

Was it before he got banished from the round table or after..? (I mean how long has this guy been wondering in FTL)

Ofcourse you never know with these writers..

Maybe there is a door in Jeffersons hat that leads to the mystic Island of Avalon.. But that would mean the Lady of the Lake (High Priestess of Avalon) isn't the only one who can come to Avalon (By opening the mists in which Avalon 'hides itself')..

Anyone else have any thoughts about Sir Lancelot..?

*For those unformiliar with Avalon in Arthurian Legend: http://www.gods-heros-myth.com/godpages/avalon.html
    eclectic1

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:56 pm by eclectic1

BIG TIME SPOILERS TODAY!!!! Episodes 2:02 and 2:03...

WOW!!! I'm lovin' this...definitely showing Jefferson involved...especially looking forward to 2:03 with Grace and Henry! Smile

Some of these other storylines...WOW!!!!

I WANT MY OUAT SEASON 2 NOW!!!!! bounce bounce bounce Very Happy
    eclectic1

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:42 pm by eclectic1

Shekinel wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:I do believe what I've thought since the announcement of Michael Raymond-James as the 'mysterious stranger' will come to pass...
    He will be Henry's father!!!
    ...not sure about the Bae part-yet!

Both Jennifer and Michael are shooting today...9-10-2012...both tweeted-first Michael and, now, Jennifer!!!...and hers is quite interesting!
    Check out the 'On set/tweet' shots area for the tweets!!! Wink

I agree with you! I thought the same xD

I cant wait to see Emma's reaction when she notices 'him'...THAT will give it away before she even says anything-one way or another, I think! Wink
    Shekinel

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 pm by Shekinel

eclectic1 wrote:I do believe what I've thought since the announcement of Michael Raymond-James as the 'mysterious stranger' will come to pass...

Both Jennifer and Michael are shooting today...9-10-2012...both tweeted-first Michael and, now, Jennifer!!!...and hers is quite interesting!

I agree with you! I thought the same xD
    eclectic1

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 pm by eclectic1

WOW!!! screenshot photos are out for "Broken" ep 2:01!!! Looks like SB is in a state of confusion and people are MAD!!!
    Regina...watch out!!! Twisted Evil Cool Wink
    Register here to see the photos in my news area...you wont regret it!!!
    Thanks for your support in this forum!

sunny Very Happy
    Ranna156

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:50 pm by Ranna156

those are indeed very interesting!
    eclectic1

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:36 pm by eclectic1

I do believe what I've thought since the announcement of Michael Raymond-James as the 'mysterious stranger' will come to pass...

Noortjj

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:58 am by Noortjj

I think the scene with Regina, Emma and Charming and all the fire is at Reginas office..? Not sure but i guess it is..
    Ranna156

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:36 am by Ranna156

ok i started some topics with the pictures I took! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:19 am by Ranna156

actually got some more for you...in the album labeled untold stories...i got a different belle letter when i got the teacup. Also supposedly there is a letter from Graham to Emma but I haven't seen it. I also got all of the entries in Archies notes...some of them are quite hilarious! Wink

I almost think we should just start a new forum for pictures from this app! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:13 am by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:damn if i knew you were going to be putting in the untold stories i would have taken screen shots of Henry's letter...i can probably still get it since i did get the genie lamp...haha...

hmmm...you mean there's more???!!!??? Cool

yep...got them and they are all on photobucket! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:21 pm by eclectic1

FANTASTIC!!! They show a new promo for Season 2 after the marathon!!! Thank them for that...however, that being said, the scenes shown do not give anything away other than showing us some of the new characters-how they look in various scenes.

No hints as to what the scene represents or if any questions are answered...again, not!!! Just going to make us want to watch even more...SEASON 2 HURRY UP!!!!! Cool

I dvr'd the promo and have watched it in slow-mo.

There are a couple of interesting scenes:

-Emma, PC & SW in Mr Gold's Pawn shop-why? NOT ANSWERED!
    -Emma and PC in a room that looks like it's on fire!!!...hmmm...why? where? NOT ANSWERED!
    -PC and SW looking out a 'closed' Mr Gold's Pawn shop door at something that must be scary as the look on their faces reflect this...what? who? why? NOT ANSWERED!
    -a young Regina fleeing on a horse from somewhere...I'd guess, her home/mother...but, what you see is inconclusive. She's on a pathway through a forest.
    -Prince Phillip staring at something scary...
    -Aurora and Mulan together...looking as if they've been startled by something-possibly scary.
    -Regina using magic against one of the dwarves...causing him to fly backwards

This is just some of it...will definitely be rewatching it to see what else I can pick out!!!

Cool Cool Cool

Yes...this adventure will BE exciting!!! Very Happy Wink

eclectic1

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:11 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:damn if i knew you were going to be putting in the untold stories i would have taken screen shots of Henry's letter...i can probably still get it since i did get the genie lamp...haha...

hmmm...you mean there's more???!!!??? Cool
    Ranna156

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:50 pm by Ranna156

damn if i knew you were going to be putting in the untold stories i would have taken screen shots of Henry's letter...i can probably still get it since i did get the genie lamp...haha...
    Ranna156

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:35 pm by Ranna156

oh and on that tidbit that we will see a grown up Bae in Season 2 - I wonder who they are going to cast for him...hope its Tom Wells! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:12 pm by Ranna156

wow eclectic - so many spoilers today i don't know where to even begin!

I hope that SW and Lancelot don't have a romantic past and that their secret is something else all together...
    eclectic1

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:21 pm by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:
    Shekinel wrote:Sad that Sebastian Stan twitter account its not actually him. I always wondered why his account wasn't verified or why Jennifer Morrison is not following him. She is his gf right? If she says "he is NOT on Twitter" (which means he has NO account) it means all of them are fake. Why would she lie right? =/

Hi Shek...oh, Sebastian Stan DOES have a twitter account!!! Not sure why Jennifer is saying this...the account she mentions is not him, apparently. I always thought that it was an old account from his 'Gossip Girls' days. What he's tweeted on this account AND the picture we have of Jennifer he took(then later deleted)pretty much guarantees this!!! I think she just wanted to point out the one account that isn't him.
    As for not following her...why would he when he can just call her??!!?? Wink Cool

9-6-2012 Wow...I stand corrected. Amazing is all I can say... Shocked Sad
    Shekinel

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 pm by Shekinel

eclectic1 wrote:
    Reality and myth were merged as the fairytale characters began awakening, once the curse was lifted, and remembered who they were. But to their dismay they were not transported back to fairytale land. And to make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin – aka Mr. Gold – in an effort to gain the upper hand in his power struggle with Regina, introduced magic into the town. In fairytales magic has its place, but in our world it can have unfathomable consequences. Now the fairytale characters must contend with magic in their quest to find a way home, as new fairytale characters are revealed, old acquaintances are revisited, and some we had come to believe could be trusted will turn against their own kind.

Quoting a paragraph from ABC Medianet's revised 'OUAT' S2 writeup...

THIS is interesting...who will turn against who??!!?? I think Belle will turn against Rump due to 'magic' and the power it brings. From on-set shots and write-ups...there may be a rebellion amongst the dwarves. This opens up some possibilities for serious 'twists' in story lines!!! Wink

WOOOOW!! Cant wait for the show to start!! =O!!!
    eclectic1

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:54 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:can he be following her but its not public info? i am a twitter moron...have no idea what you can and can't do...

I'm not sure...I don't think so.
    It IS interesting who he does follow of the OUAT cast...Emilie, Ginny and Lana! Wink Cool
    Ranna156

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:12 pm by Ranna156

@eclectic - omg i know!!! The whole magic thing and the curse breaking opens up SOOO many doors! So glad they are going this route rather than having a repeat of season one for 5 seasons!!!! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Ranna156

can he be following her but its not public info? i am a twitter moron...have no idea what you can and can't do...
    eclectic1

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:52 pm by eclectic1

Reality and myth were merged as the fairytale characters began awakening, once the curse was lifted, and remembered who they were. But to their dismay they were not transported back to fairytale land. And to make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin – aka Mr. Gold – in an effort to gain the upper hand in his power struggle with Regina, introduced magic into the town. In fairytales magic has its place, but in our world it can have unfathomable consequences. Now the fairytale characters must contend with magic in their quest to find a way home, as new fairytale characters are revealed, old acquaintances are revisited, and some we had come to believe could be trusted will turn against their own kind.

Quoting a paragraph from ABC Medianet's revised 'OUAT' S2 writeup...

THIS is interesting...who will turn against who??!!?? I think Belle will turn against Rump due to 'magic' and the power it brings. From on-set shots and write-ups...there may be a rebellion amongst the dwarves. This opens up some possibilities for serious 'twists' in story lines!!! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:44 pm by eclectic1

Shekinel wrote:Sad that Sebastian Stan twitter account its not actually him. I always wondered why his account wasn't verified or why Jennifer Morrison is not following him. She is his gf right? If she says "he is NOT on Twitter" (which means he has NO account) it means all of them are fake. Why would she lie right? =/

Hi Shek...oh, Sebastian Stan DOES have a twitter account!!! Not sure why Jennifer is saying this...the account she mentions is not him, apparently. I always thought that it was an old account from his 'Gossip Girls' days. What he's tweeted on this account AND the picture we have of Jennifer he took(then later deleted)pretty much guarantees this!!! I think she just wanted to point out the one account that isn't him.
    As for not following her...why would he when he can just call her??!!?? Wink Cool
    Shekinel

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:46 pm by Shekinel

hahaha its just that, now that i have time, i was cheking the spoilers topic and saw Jennifer tweet about Sebastian Stan not being on twitter and i was like " how many artist maybe have i followed or tweeted and they could end up being fake...i may have tweeted a stranger " hahaha i know its weird hahaha xD
    Ranna156

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:05 pm by Ranna156

you lost me Shek...what are you talking about?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:22 pm