Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 Suggestionbox01 Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 Howtos

Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 VisitSB

Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 EclecticsSpoilers Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 EsSpoilChat

Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 Sitemap02

Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 I_vote_lcap31%Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 I_vote_lcap8%Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 I_vote_lcap15%Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 I_vote_lcap8%Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 I_vote_lcap0%Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 I_vote_lcap31%Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

+3
LZenOUT
Rumplestiltskin (Admin)
cuddlyasatiger
7 posters

Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2

Ranna156
    Ranna156

Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 Empty Re: Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2

Post by Ranna156 Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:01 pm

so true!
    RubyRed
    RubyRed

Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 Empty Re: Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2

Post by RubyRed Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Ranna156 wrote:I agree...Emma is going to have a lot to deal with...and i think SW & PC will too...welcome to the modern world!

"Redemption" is one of the themes for Season 2...that pretty much covers Emma/SW as well as the whole population of SB!!! lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 am

emma better suit up lol
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:13 am

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i think its gonna be total chaos! good against good while still against evil lol
    They have to deal with all that AND save FTL!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 pm

i think its gonna be total chaos! good against good while still against evil lol
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:13 pm

I agree...Emma is going to have a lot to deal with...and i think SW & PC will too...welcome to the modern world!
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 pm

It will be interesting to see how each approach the new 'truth'...

SW...here's my "baby-all-grown-up" I gave up 28 years ago. I know we had a 'bond'/'connection' during the "curse" timeslot...but, now...the reality is EMMA IS MY DAUGHTER!!! Where do I begin to understand her in that way??!!?? ALOT of different emotions...

From Emma's point of view...she, too, will realize that same 'bond'/'connection' during the "curse" timeslot. But, her emotions really WILL be rampant as she now believes IN Magic and has to come to grips with what that entails as well as get to know SW as her 'mother' instead of 'best friend'. The latter will have major issues...biggest of which will be why she was 'given up' and left on her own....

JMHO...
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:14 am

haha agree!
    Noortjj
    Noortjj

Post by Noortjj Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:05 am

Well it would be something, finding out that after 28 years you finally found your parents, you've been roomies with mom, seeing how DB David treated her.. And o yeah they're Snowwhite and Prince Charming XD I guess i would totally lose is.. XD
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 pm

LZenOUT wrote:Ahh yes. Looking forward to all the awkward moments. Like SW and PC running into Dr Whale. err..uh...AWKWARD!

Yah i so can't wait for that to happen! I wonder if PC and Dr. Whale will get into it! That would be hilarious!!!! Even more so if they were like either best buds or worst enemies back in FTL!
    LZenOUT
    LZenOUT

Post by LZenOUT Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Ahh yes. Looking forward to all the awkward moments. Like SW and PC running into Dr Whale. err..uh...AWKWARD!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:55 pm

yeah it definitely would be weird! its like your best friends instead of mother and daughter
    Rumplestiltskin (Admin)
    Rumplestiltskin (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rumplestiltskin (Admin) Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:24 am

yeah the whole thing is weird. Not sure how i would feel!
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2 Empty Emma and SW's relationship in Season 2

Post by cuddlyasatiger Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 am

I think it's going to be weird to realize your baby girl is your own age. I think it will also be weird to suddenly realize you've found what you've been looking for your entire life - your parents.

Well, it would be weird suddenly realizing you're in a town full of kidnapped storybook characters!! pirat

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:25 pm