Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 28 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Shekinel

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:09 pm by Shekinel

Sad that Sebastian Stan twitter account its not actually him. I always wondered why his account wasn't verified or why Jennifer Morrison is not following him. She is his gf right? If she says "he is NOT on Twitter" (which means he has NO account) it means all of them are fake. Why would she lie right? =/
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:05 am by cuddlyasatiger

I think I can deal with him as RH. I can't think of anyone else better.
    Ranna156

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:06 pm by Ranna156

Josh Holloway as Robin Hood: With his dimples and flowing blond locks, Josh Holloway (Sawyer) could certainly work as a prince, but we prefer him in a more roguish role. He'd be basically perfect for Robin Hood.

haha - I SAID he would make a great Robin Hood!!! Wink Looks like I am not the only one!!! haha laughing too hard about this...It would have been even more awesome if he was RH and Jorge was Friar Tuck! Wink But i think i will like 'Hurley' in any role he plays! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:39 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:ok I love Jorge Garcia...although he will always be Hurley...and even though i did want him as friar Tuck - not giving up hope that we will see Robin Hood - i think he will make an excellent giant!

lol! who else from "Lost"-days is left??!!?? Wink

quite a few! LOST had a lot of people in it! Wink
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:09 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I LOVE the Aurora/Phillip pics!! pirat Sleeping Beauty comes right after Robin Hood in my list of favorite fairytales!
    eclectic1

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:20 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:ok I love Jorge Garcia...although he will always be Hurley...and even though i did want him as friar Tuck - not giving up hope that we will see Robin Hood - i think he will make an excellent giant!

lol! who else from "Lost"-days is left??!!?? Wink
    Ranna156

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:10 pm by Ranna156

ok I love Jorge Garcia...although he will always be Hurley...and even though i did want him as friar Tuck - not giving up hope that we will see Robin Hood - i think he will make an excellent giant!
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:52 am by cuddlyasatiger

Ranna156 wrote:The LOSTesque twist...so does that mean like starting in season 4 we will start to see fairy tale land scenes and then realize at some point that they are 'future' scenes...haha...i miss LOST...

Oh Lord, no...
    Ranna156

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:29 am by Ranna156

The LOSTesque twist...so does that mean like starting in season 4 we will start to see fairy tale land scenes and then realize at some point that they are 'future' scenes...haha...i miss LOST...
    eclectic1

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:43 pm by eclectic1

I'm thinking that Prince Phillip and Aurora make a very cute pair!!! GREAT casting!!! Sarah is absolutely beautiful!!! Smile
    Ranna156

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:50 am by Ranna156

how do you like the new easy buttons?
    Ranna156

Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:26 pm by Ranna156

omg!!! that is so exciting about the Belle sides!!! Sooo his wife DID leave him! Wonder where she went and if she could still be alive...
    Ranna156

Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:14 pm by Ranna156

so excited we will find out how Regina met Rumplestiltskin!
    RubyRed

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:19 pm by RubyRed

Kitsis and Horowitz like to 'play with words'...if episode 2.04 will be called "the Crocodile"...I find it interesting, to say the least. Spoilers showing Smee...I'm sure we'll see a few other 'shady' characters as well that would be Hooks fellow crew mates...

the ticking crocodile would be a NICE addition!!! We saw Maleficent the dragon...let's see what they do with the crocodile! Cool

Will there be connections to characters we already know with the 'Hook Gang'???
    RubyRed

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:16 pm by RubyRed

eclectic1 wrote:jmho...

based on what 'spoiler' on-set photos have come out so far, I get this feeling Belle will become part of a 'love' triangle with Rump AND Hook!!!! She's seen with Smee...we know(based on a past tweet between Robert and Colin)that the 2 did scenes together. I could easily see Hook kidnapping Belle...

I'm just saying... Wink Cool pirat

Yes...but, I could also see Regina-who most likely wants Rump destroyed in the worst way-try to get Hook to side w/her as an ally. Belle will end up being in the middle... PLUS, when Regina FINDS OUT Belle's been released from her 'prison'...hmmm...hell to pay, me thinks!!! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:36 pm by eclectic1

jmho...

based on what 'spoiler' on-set photos have come out so far, I get this feeling Belle will become part of a 'love' triangle with Rump AND Hook!!!! She's seen with Smee...we know(based on a past tweet between Robert and Colin)that the 2 did scenes together. I could easily see Hook kidnapping Belle...

I'm just saying... Wink Cool pirat
    Ranna156

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:05 pm by Ranna156

haha...i see so many LOST easter eggs...its one of the things i really like about the show...and all the other references! Like Game of Thrones!!! Magic is Coming...Winter is Coming! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:as for:

Ausiello: Something will happen this season that will ensure Mary Margaret and Emma get a lot of mother-daughter bonding time, whether they like it or not. Bonus clue: Think Lost.

hmm...they get stranded on an island? they get trapped in a cage together? PC somehow starts traveling in time and they need to find a way to stop it?

soooo many possibilities...not much of a clue if you ask me! Wink

lol! at least you SAW 'Lost'...I have NO idea what to expect!!! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:51 pm by Ranna156

as for:

Ausiello: Something will happen this season that will ensure Mary Margaret and Emma get a lot of mother-daughter bonding time, whether they like it or not. Bonus clue: Think Lost.

hmm...they get stranded on an island? they get trapped in a cage together? PC somehow starts traveling in time and they need to find a way to stop it?

soooo many possibilities...not much of a clue if you ask me! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:46 pm by Ranna156

for teh bloopers...poor Eion...that actually sounded like it really hurt!
    eclectic1

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:11 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:ohhh i hope so!

They need a REALLY awesome preview for the premiere!

I'd have to say that these S2 Promo Posters are truly FANTASTIC!!!

It's starting, friends, I think with this release today...we'll see something BIG come out maybe once a week concerning the Season 2 launch!!!

They're teasing and tempting us BIG TIME!!! I love you pirat Very Happy
    Ranna156

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:44 pm by Ranna156

ohhh i hope so!

They need a REALLY awesome preview for the premiere!
    eclectic1

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:34 pm by eclectic1

I seriously think that we'll see previews of Season 2 thrown on at the end of these re-airs on ABC as we go. Shocked Very Happy THAT, would be something they WOULD do AND totally COOL!!! ;o) A lead in to the new season...

So, it's definitely worth watching them...

Tonight's end-of-episode preview was a partial of the "Hook" intro video...next week??? WHO KNOWS!!!! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:@obsessed - omgod just read the roundup of some of the stuff...

wondering if you remembered our conversation BEFORE the Red/ruby episode aired where you said you thought Peter was going to be Peter from Peter & the wolf...and i said i am going with a werewolf!

Episode 15: Red’s boyfriend is Peter (as in “and the Wolf”—an unfortunate bit of irony for the character).

so does this mean it is officially confirmed that YOU WERE RIGHT ON with the calling of that one!

I wasn't on the ABC site at the beginning...so, all those theories and ideas you all had I missed. Sad Figured some of those "Disney Fan Club" bits might have been thrown around!!! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 pm by Ranna156

@obsessed - omgod just read the roundup of some of the stuff...

wondering if you remembered our conversation BEFORE the Red/ruby episode aired where you said you thought Peter was going to be Peter from Peter & the wolf...and i said i am going with a werewolf!

Episode 15: Red’s boyfriend is Peter (as in “and the Wolf”—an unfortunate bit of irony for the character).

so does this mean it is officially confirmed that YOU WERE RIGHT ON with the calling of that one!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:44 am