Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 Suggestionbox01 Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 Howtos

Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 VisitSB

Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 EclecticsSpoilers Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 EsSpoilChat

Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 Sitemap02

Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Jefferson's Hat

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 Empty Jefferson's Hat

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Created by: Unknown - possibly Jefferson
    Used by: Jefferson, Regina and Emma

What it does: It is a gateway between several, if not all, magical worlds.

How it works: First there must be magic present, how well the hat works depends on how much magic there is. A little magic and you might be able to retrieve a small object with just your hand. A lot of magic and people can jump into the hat and choose which doorway they would like to enter.

Special Features: The hat has its own rules. It seems the Jefferson is the only one who understands all of them and can precisely control the hat. One rule, and arguably the most important rule, is that the same number of people that go in must come out.

Why it was used: Jefferson uses the hat for Regina a couple of times. The first to retrieve her father from Wonderland (she tricks Jefferson and he is stuck there). The second time is to retrieve her poisoned apple from FTL. Regina and Emma use the hat to trap the Wraith. Jefferson brings Dr. Frankenstein to FTL so he may attempt to bring Regina's love back from the dead.

Doors we have seen in the hat:

Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 AJefferson's Hat - Page 2 B Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 C
    A. - ???? B. - ???? C. - WONDERLAND

Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 D Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 E Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 F
    D. - ???? E. - ???? F. - ????

Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 G Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 H Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 I
    G. - OZH. - Chocolate Factory I. - ????

Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 JJefferson's Hat - Page 2 K Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 L
    J. - ???? K. - ???? L. - ????

Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 M Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 N Jefferson's Hat - Page 2 O
    M. - ???? N. - ???? O. - ????

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:14 am by Ranna156

not sure...how old is Grace? SW was about 13 when Regina was to marry Leo...this episode may take place a couple of years after that or shortly after...since Regina needed 'training'. So I am thinking either he hasn't met her mother yet (since he wanted a royal pass throughout the kingdom) or her mother is his 'partner' for traveling between worlds and bringing others back & forth...
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:15 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Think he still has Grace's mama at this point (The Doctor), think he becomes "good" when he loses her.
    Ranna156

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:52 pm by Ranna156

so now we know the portals in the hat ONLY lead to magical realms/worlds/lands whatever they are called...

AND do you think Grace's mother was/is Jeff's partner? If the hat can ONLY use the same number of people who go in & out then Jeff needs a partner if he is temporarily bring someone else back and forth...cause going to the black & white world in order to pick up Victor he needed to have a second & then when he takes Victor back to that world he needs to bring a second along again...So he must have a partner i am thinking...WHO is it?????

haha
    Ranna156

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:22 pm by Ranna156

very true!!!!
    eclectic1

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 pm by eclectic1

We now, also, do not know...based on "Broken"...whether the hat will be able to be used as a portal anymore.

Charming crushed it pretty good!!... Sad Question
    Ranna156

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:22 pm by Ranna156

Not convinced that Jefferson created the hat...do you know something I don't? Wink

I think that is a big question - where did he get it...we know he said he himself didn't have magic and that you needed to have magic to get the new hats he was trying to make to work...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:17 pm