Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Tamara Suggestionbox01 Tamara Howtos

Tamara VisitSB

Tamara EclecticsSpoilers Tamara EsSpoilChat

Tamara Sitemap02

Tamara Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Tamara I_vote_lcap31%Tamara I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Tamara I_vote_lcap8%Tamara I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Tamara I_vote_lcap15%Tamara I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Tamara I_vote_lcap0%Tamara I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Tamara I_vote_lcap31%Tamara I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Tamara

eclectic1
    eclectic1

Tamara Empty Tamara

Post by eclectic1

Will first appear in episode 2:15

Recurring role...

Tamara is described as African American, Late 20s to mid 30s.

She's beautiful, artistic, relaxed, friendly, charming and smart. She's also ambitious, fearless and a born leader, and she won't stop until she gets what she wants.

12-31-2012
    Sonequa Martin-Green cast

*Engaged to Neal Cassidy
    *Lives in Manhattan yet owns a car and apparently parks it on the street.

Last edited by eclectic1 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:37 pm by Ranna156

lol! THat makes the most sense to me!

Also the other thing she said was something about looking for the Dragon for a long time...makes me think she might be older than she appears.

Another thing was that she looked truly frightened when The Dragon started floating/smoking. So her being Ursula (or any kind of evil magical person) doesn't make sense to me.

She MIGHT be Grace's mother i guess and she is pissed off that somehow she got stranded in a land without magic...but her actions don't seem to really coincide with a potentially desperate woman trying to get back to her family...
    LZenOUT

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:19 pm by LZenOUT

I got it! She works for the CIA! LOL
    LZenOUT

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:17 pm by LZenOUT

Tamara is obviously hung up on magic, but I don't understand her motivation on killing The Dragon. She said she wanted to kill him before anyone else finds him. Is she on some anti-magic crusade or something? If she were Ursula, that doesn't make a lot of sense. If she were the granddaughter of the slain fairy-godmother, it wouldn't make much sense either. How could she follow/find August so easily all the time? If someone she loved were killed by magic, that would start to explain a little bit. And how did she meet Owen/Greg? This character makes no sense to me at all. I know we don't know much about her, but I can't come up with any explanation for her at all. And how would she get her hands on the most sophisticated scientific equipment ... in Hong Kong. Unless that's another lie. None of this make a lick of sense. What is she? Mother Nature personafied and all ticked off about magic users being in her little world?
    Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 am by Ranna156

Great call E!
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 pm by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:I think Tamara just MAY be a big player soon... Cool

Does she have a fairytale background? What might her agenda be? DOES she know Neal IS Baelfire-Rumplestiltskin's son????

I keep thinking of the "Her" that Greg sent pics of Regina whirling the contents of Belle's purse to in the hospital...
    we're shown his phone's screen with "Her" emphasized as the person's name.

Ok, I would think if it's a wife/girlfriend...a name would show. Why would he have "Her" as a name????

Something suspicious going on there... Cool

WOW!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!! Wink Very Happy Cool
    eclectic1

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:14 pm by eclectic1

I think Tamara just MAY be a big player soon... Cool

Does she have a fairytale background? What might her agenda be? DOES she know Neal IS Baelfire-Rumplestiltskin's son????

I keep thinking of the "Her" that Greg sent pics of Regina whirling the contents of Belle's purse to in the hospital...
    we're shown his phone's screen with "Her" emphasized as the person's name.

Ok, I would think if it's a wife/girlfriend...a name would show. Why would he have "Her" as a name????

Something suspicious going on there... Cool
    Ranna156

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:21 pm by Ranna156

Thanks! know the story...but never the Disney movie! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:42 pm by eclectic1

kami808 wrote:Could this be anyone other than Princess Tiana?

kami, I was thinking the same thing... Wink

Disney's "The Princess and the Frog" Ranna...
    Ranna156

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:58 pm by Ranna156

who is princess Tiana?
    kami808

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:45 pm by kami808

Could this be anyone other than Princess Tiana?

Post  by Sponsored content