Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 8 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:24 am by obsessedwithOUAT

LZenOUT wrote:I'm assuming that's Tamara's work. How they managed to get her into that thing will be interesting to see.
    Agreed.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:23 am by obsessedwithOUAT

rra615 wrote:so from that tv line spoiler chat video, "no one" has guessed who Bae is yet. I wonder if that statistic is the same as dr. whale's statistic. I don't think he's PP because that is now too obvious, but i really doubt that no one has guessed it

Oh I agree. It's got to be total BS. He's either a lost boy, was part of the crew, or both I think. I guess he could be his own thing? I don't know. But no way has no one guessed.
    LZenOUT

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:45 am by LZenOUT

I'm assuming that's Tamara's work. How they managed to get her into that thing will be interesting to see.
    eclectic1

Post Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:21 pm by eclectic1

After seeing the promo for "Lacey" that aired tonight...intriguing to note the 'contraption' that Regina is on near the end(sensors on her temples-and, her screaming!!!)...wonder what THAT all is. Cool

Twitter is amazingly busy now...didnt realize MTV Video Awards are tonight as well. Shocked

Will post the Promo here as soon as I can...

Cool Cool Cool Cool

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 am by rra615

so from that tv line spoiler chat video, "no one" has guessed who Bae is yet. I wonder if that statistic is the same as dr. whale's statistic. I don't think he's PP because that is now too obvious, but i really doubt that no one has guessed it
    eclectic1

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:09 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:Ok based on that interview I guess Bae is/was just some random person in Neverland? Maybe he was actually one of hooks crew since he knows how to sail it?...the Tamara is working for some kind of society just got stronger I think...the only thing that makes me think she isn't 'only' Tamara is her belief in magic and that super taser...

The fact she KNOWS magic is REAL says there's a history there...somehow, she's had contact with it in the past. Cool
    Ranna156

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:45 pm by Ranna156

Ok based on that interview I guess Bae is/was just some random person in Neverland? Maybe he was actually one of hooks crew since he knows how to sail it?...the Tamara is working for some kind of society just got stronger I think...the only thing that makes me think she isn't 'only' Tamara is her belief in magic and that super taser...
    Ranna156

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm by Ranna156

LZenOUT wrote:Well - looks like there's a Neal/Tamara break-up in the near future then, since Tamara and Greg/Owen show their hands at the end. Real hope for SwanFire. Smile

YAY! Although i hope its not easy...he has a lot to answer for!
    eclectic1

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:53 pm by eclectic1

LZenOUT wrote:Well - looks like there's a Neal/Tamara break-up in the near future then, since Tamara and Greg/Owen show their hands at the end. Real hope for SwanFire. Smile

Wink Smile I love you
    LZenOUT

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:55 am by LZenOUT

Well - looks like there's a Neal/Tamara break-up in the near future then, since Tamara and Greg/Owen show their hands at the end. Real hope for SwanFire. Smile
    Ranna156

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:46 am by Ranna156

OMG E! so i guess Henry goes to NL and Neal somehow ends up in FTL?!?
    Ranna156

Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:49 am by Ranna156

Although i think it would be nice if Henry and Neal go together to 'bond'/get to know each other...
    Ranna156

Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 am by Ranna156

yeah maybe they were filming two different scenes but at the same place...there weren't any actual pictures of Neal interacting with them were there? They were just pics showing him on set with Mulan and Aurora?

Another possibility is that Henry goes to NL and Neal goes to FTL? The rest of the crew end up going to find them thinking they are together?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:37 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

All I can figure is they are in NL and Mulan and Aurora are there retrieving Phillip's soul? But his body is in FTL, so maybe they bring his body to NL too? Either that, or one ep is in NL and another is in FTL? I guess we'll see.

eclectic1 wrote:Interesting... Cool Cool Cool Cool

If you dare, check out the very spoilery on-set photos I just posted a link to at SpoilerTV...

only thing I can think of is maybe Neal AND Henry end up in FairytaleLand in the finale. Then, you have 'the Charmings' going after them via Hook's ship???(based on other photos out there)...or, are they ALL heading to FTL and that is how the season ends???!!!???

Interesting, too, that Prince Phillip is in the shots w/Aurora and Mulan...WOW!!! Wink

JMHO to possible theories...
    Ranna156

Post Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:46 am by Ranna156

Shekinel wrote:I would really like Bae to be one of the Lost boys. I really want to see Peter Pan! But like, i dont know...just the idea of Neal being Peter pan too.. When i think this is a great opportunity to introduce a new character story,new world and develope it. And if he actually is Peter Pan/ well ok i dont have a problem with it... but are they thinking of bringin that wendy/peter/tinkerbell with Emma/Neal/Tamara... it would make sense...but then again...I would like something different..MHO.

Yeah i agree...great opportunity to bring a still young PP...i think that VC probably knows who that hooded person was and he is PP and Neal is a Lost Boy...or was a Lost Boy...all grown now! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:45 am by Ranna156

I definitely think Neal & Henry go somewhere and the rest of the family follows. I was thinking Neverland based on the episode titles so maybe they are actually in NL and not FTL? Who knows...I also wonder if it is indeed FTL they are in if perhaps Henry's birthday wish has anything to do with it! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:20 pm by eclectic1

Interesting... Cool Cool Cool Cool

If you dare, check out the very spoilery on-set photos I just posted a link to at SpoilerTV...

only thing I can think of is maybe Neal AND Henry end up in FairytaleLand in the finale. Then, you have 'the Charmings' going after them via Hook's ship???(based on other photos out there)...or, are they ALL heading to FTL and that is how the season ends???!!!???

Interesting, too, that Prince Phillip is in the shots w/Aurora and Mulan...WOW!!! Wink

JMHO to possible theories...
    Shekinel

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:44 pm by Shekinel

I would really like Bae to be one of the Lost boys. I really want to see Peter Pan! But like, i dont know...just the idea of Neal being Peter pan too.. When i think this is a great opportunity to introduce a new character story,new world and develope it. And if he actually is Peter Pan/ well ok i dont have a problem with it... but are they thinking of bringin that wendy/peter/tinkerbell with Emma/Neal/Tamara... it would make sense...but then again...I would like something different..MHO.

Ranna156

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:45 am by Ranna156

Vancity was hinting that the hooded person was Peter Pan. It was unclear though if that was speculation or if they had confirmation...so at this point I am inclined to think that Bae was just a Lost Boy...who knows though! Those outfits do look alike!
    Shekinel

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:27 am by Shekinel

Is the hooded kid another person or is it actually Bae? The other kids look dirty(i would say they are the lost boys) and Bae does not, why is that?well, his clothes are missing some buttons but still..and well Bae's clothes reminds me of Peter Pan in british tv serie Neverland,here is the link http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26900000/Neverland-neverland-2011-26907666-1600-1200.jpg ... Quite similar to me... Im not saying I think that Bae might be Peter, and I really wish they don't go that way! But this pictures are quite interesting. And brings some questions up, Is this hooded kid peter pan? Is Bae the hooded kid? Are they both the same or not? hmmm
    Ranna156

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:21 pm by Ranna156

isn't that guy Belle is talking to the guy cast as Sheriff of Nottingham? Or maybe that is who i thought the womanizer is...Haha can't remember what my theories are vs. spoilers i have seen! either way i think that guy might be Sheriff of Nottingham.

Also it appears that the mystery man with the hooded cloak is Peter Pan...so I guess this means Bael is a LOST BOY! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:56 pm by Ranna156

haha maybe they are all going! getting the hell out of town before its over run with the magic taking/enchanted forest character killing society! Wink Just kidding...kind of...
    eclectic1

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 pm by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:Based on the pictures being taken on the set for the finale S2...

THINKING that Emma, Snow and Rump (for sure-as they are IN the pics-or, in Emma's case...she's TAKING the pics Cool !) are going to be sailing for Neverland. Thinking PC is there, too... not sure about Neal...

They also appear to be taking Hook's ship...

Going to go out on a limb that Henry is "taken there" or ends up there somehow and they are going to get him back.

JMHO.... Wink Cool

We have both PC AND Hook sightings there as well(w/pics to verify!)...so, knowing Hook is there puts a 'snag' in my theory! Cant see him working w/the Charmings AND Rump...so, not sure what to make of this! Rolling Eyes Neutral
    LZenOUT

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:48 pm by LZenOUT

eclectic1 wrote:Based on the pictures being taken on the set for the finale S2...

THINKING that Emma, Snow and Rump (for sure-as they are IN the pics-or, in Emma's case...she's TAKING the pics Cool !) are going to be sailing for Neverland. Thinking PC is there, too... not sure about Neal...

Going to go out on a limb that Henry is "taken there" or ends up there somehow and they are going to get him back.

JMHO.... Wink Cool
    Ooooo - wonder if old Gold whooshed Henry there to try to change the prophesy about Henry being his undoing. Smile
    eclectic1

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:29 pm by eclectic1

Based on the pictures being taken on the set for the finale S2...

JMHO.... Wink Cool

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:14 am