Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 6 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:45 pm by eclectic1

I still think Bae/Neal and Emma will be reunited and together.  This show focuses on 'family' and, well...you have one w/Henry here! If you read into Jennifer's interviews-Emma's focused on finding Henry and really hasnt had a chance to 'grieve' for Neal.  Emma knows who and what Hook is and what he's done...thinking more friendship than romance there. THOUGH, I DO think he'll make the journey interesting!!! pirat Cool 

I also think the big hint to this pairing was the upgrade of MRJ to 'Regular' this season.
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:15 am by Ranna156

hmm that is interesting thought E...I wonder where Marian is...I think it will be someone on the island that they will maybe meet.

And i am really liking Hook for Emma...
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:54 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:in one of the spoilers, the most recent tv line article matt's inside line, it says regina will have a love interest. it says she hasn't met him yet but suggests we have met him (or maybe we will before she does).. i wonder who it could be!?! possibly someone from OUAT/Wonderland?!
    Interesting thought, rra...

I'm thinking it's Robin Hood.  I believe Robin Hood will be key in helping Bae/Neal get back to Emma...AND they'll be together more so in this mission.  Not sure Mulan will continue on in that... So, thus a meeting between Regina and Robin Hood.
    JMHO...Wink Cool

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:35 pm by rra615

in one of the spoilers, the most recent tv line article matt's inside line, it says regina will have a love interest. it says she hasn't met him yet but suggests we have met him (or maybe we will before she does).. i wonder who it could be!?! possibly someone from OUAT/Wonderland?!
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:19 pm by Ranna156

Anyway assuming that 'wrinkle' comment was really a tease to A Wrinkle in Time i wonder if its Neal or Emma who will ultimately have to show their capacity for love in order to 'rescue' Henry...
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:17 pm by Ranna156

Nevermind about her writing the Island of the Blue Dolphins...that was Scott O'dell
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:47 am by Ranna156

Wow E i can hardly keep up with your spoilers...biggest news i gather is adoption of Henry will be shown in episode 9!!!!!! HOOORAYYY

Another tidbit i thought they were hinting at was a wrinkle in time...i read it when i was like 14...which was over 20 years ago...all i remember is that people had weird names like who what where etc...by the same author who i believe wrote island of the blue dolphins...don't remember that one any better....anyway i looked up the write up of a wrinkle in time and it is pretty interesting...i think in its own fashion its a foretelling of things to come

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/wrinkle/summary.html
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:58 pm by Ranna156

Hey E! So glad you are back...i was just thinking earlier that i can't WAIT for you to come back and here you are! Smile

I agree the premiere was AWESOME! I really hope it lasts as well!
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:40 pm by eclectic1

I'm back and AGHHHHH, do I have the updates to post!!! Neutral pirat Cool 

LOVED the season 3 premier!!!...hope they keep the "magic" going through the whole season!!!

Very Happy
    eclectic1

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:53 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:just want to say that i CAN'T WAIT until Sunday!! i hope to be in the chat to discuss the episode w/ everyone!!!
    Gr8!!!! Very Happy 

I think we're all anxious to get into another season...and, from what I'm seeing/hearing on the first 2 eps S3-

sounds AWESOME!!!! Cool Wink

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:48 pm by rra615

just want to say that i CAN'T WAIT until Sunday!! i hope to be in the chat to discuss the episode w/ everyone!!!
    eclectic1

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 pm by eclectic1

So Oncers...last post for the week/weekend. On vaca to Door County this weekend! Wink  Will try to catch OUAT on the hotel tv...but, DEFINITELY DVRing here at home!

Please...we have a chat box here on the site. Feel free to register, sign in and join in the conversations on anything/everything OUAT!!!
    Sunday nights are the best...but, we do check throughout the week! Cool  If I see someone there...I'll talk!

I'll be back and plan on joining in the chat for the second episode next week!
    Dont be bashful...we all have opinions and ideas...lets share!!! Very Happy 
    Ranna156

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:52 am by Ranna156

oh and speaking of communication...did we ever find out anything about the hat Emma made...last we saw it was in her car i think...i know the hat Jefferson had was destroyed...but i still think they can bring Emma's hat back in to play when they want...oh and the bean grower will still be in Storybrooke...with that plant that was in regina's mini green glass box...i am sure he can grow more beans if necessary...

however i am excited to actually find out more about the fairies and see how much of that write up i did on them i got right!
    Ranna156

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:40 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    LZenOUT wrote:Anyone recognize the key mentioned in E's Season 3 Spoilers?  I can't place it.  Unless it's the one used by Gold to open the egg that held the true-love potion.

Any other thoughts?
    I've got soooo much going on in my head right now, I cant think back to the last couple seasons on this!!! lol! 

At first, I thought (without re-watching the episode) it might be the key to Emma's room at Granny's when she decides to stay in Storybrooke...  

Guess what I'll be doing before S3 aires... Cool
    i didn't recognize it...i thought Emma's room key had a swan on it...and i think it was bigger too...maybe that is a key we haven't seen before and they put it in the shot to be mysterious...
    Ranna156

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:39 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:Interesting in the "Round 8" TVGuide questions how Horowitz/Kitsis skirted the issue of "communication" between Neverland and Storybrooke!!!  

Hmmm...they THOUGHT it was a great question...may be more there than meets the eye!!! Cool
    well we know anyone who fell under the sleep curse can communicate...Henry - Neverland; Aurora - FTL; SW & PC - Neverland...can't think of anyone in SB currently who fell under the curse...but i HIGHLY doubt Gold left Belle without a way to communicate with him...maybe that will be part of the storyline...how she figures it out...wonder if they will correlate her name with it...like the telephone...Alexander GRAHAM BELL...haha...reaching here but who knows with these writers!
    Ranna156

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:09 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:Regina is going to get a new "love interest" this season...is it wrong of me to hope it's Hook???!!!???

Truly...I can see these 2 together!!! Wink Cool 

Thoughts????....

Who do YOU think it might be???
    i could totally see that...almost hope it happens...or it will be some totally 'new' character...trying to think of single men in fairy tales...king triton is the only one i can think of right now but i am sure there are plenty...there is that soldier from the tinder box story who marries a princess or something...she could be the queen/princess...haha

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:28 pm by rra615

you know what e, i think you're right!
    eclectic1

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:15 pm by eclectic1

LZenOUT wrote:Anyone recognize the key mentioned in E's Season 3 Spoilers?  I can't place it.  Unless it's the one used by Gold to open the egg that held the true-love potion.

Any other thoughts?
    I've got soooo much going on in my head right now, I cant think back to the last couple seasons on this!!! lol! 

At first, I thought (without re-watching the episode) it might be the key to Emma's room at Granny's when she decides to stay in Storybrooke...  

Guess what I'll be doing before S3 aires... Cool
    LZenOUT

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:56 pm by LZenOUT

Anyone recognize the key mentioned in E's Season 3 Spoilers?  I can't place it.  Unless it's the one used by Gold to open the egg that held the true-love potion.

Any other thoughts?
    eclectic1

Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:58 pm by eclectic1

Interesting in the "Round 8" TVGuide questions how Horowitz/Kitsis skirted the issue of "communication" between Neverland and Storybrooke!!!  

Hmmm...they THOUGHT it was a great question...may be more there than meets the eye!!! Cool
    eclectic1

Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 pm by eclectic1

Regina is going to get a new "love interest" this season...is it wrong of me to hope it's Hook???!!!???

Truly...I can see these 2 together!!! Wink Cool 

Thoughts????....

Who do YOU think it might be???
    LZenOUT

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:20 pm by LZenOUT

eclectic1 wrote:They've cast Tinkerbell and the actress really DOES look like she could BE Tinkerbell!!! WOW!!!!!! Shocked Cool

Yes, they picked a good one looks-wise. Smile
    eclectic1

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:28 pm by eclectic1

They've cast Tinkerbell and the actress really DOES look like she could BE Tinkerbell!!! WOW!!!!!! Shocked Cool
    eclectic1

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:14 pm by eclectic1

You HAVE to listen to the MTV video/Comic Con in the news area...

the cast, especially Jen, Colin and MRJ, are fun to listen to! Very Happy 

The questions Josh Horowitz asks are fun and different...love to see that! Cool
    eclectic1

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 am by eclectic1

Interesting how the "Little Mermaid" SDCC trailer shows her in present day Storybrooke!  Wonder if that is where we'll be introduced to her?

I thought we might see her in Neverland, possibly, as part of the Mermaid Lagoon...

These writers like to put their own 'twists' on characters, so...well, I guess we'll have to wait and see!!! Cool

Oh, and you can change the playing of those trailers from '360p' to '720pHD' with clicking on the arrow/option-lower right of the player! The clarity of 720 is...WOW!!! Shocked Wink

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:34 pm