Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 7 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

eclectic1

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:26 am by eclectic1

LZenOUT wrote:The trailers are fun!  I especially like Red's not so professional advertisement on Goodmorning Storybrooke. lol!

I agree!!!  The 'Nova/Dreamy' reference was cute, too! Wink Cool
    LZenOUT

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:02 am by LZenOUT

The trailers are fun!  I especially like Red's not so professional advertisement on Goodmorning Storybrooke. lol!
    Ranna156

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:16 pm by Ranna156

can't wait for them to start either! August 13th...season 2 dvd comes out! Excited for that too!
    LZenOUT

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:11 pm by LZenOUT

eclectic1 wrote:Just an fyi to all...

I've updated our calendar to show the 'season premiers' of both S3 OUAT and OUAT in Wonderland!!!

How anxious are you all for these shows to start? Please comment to let us know! Wink Cool 

I most definitely am!!!  The Tinkerbell storyline intrigues me (OUAT) and I plan on watching the first episode, for sure, of OUAT in Wonderland.  Curiousity factor... Cool

I'm looking forward to the OUAT in Wonderland premier.  The trailer looked pretty good.

I also noticed in your spoiler section about the reveal of the Good Morning Storybrooke host of Goldie Locksley (sp).  Interesting twist, I have to say.  What fun!
    eclectic1

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:54 pm by eclectic1

July 20th will be the SDCC Comic Con OUAT/OUAT in Wonderland BIG DAYS!!!

Check us out here as I plan on keeping up with anything and everything that comes out on OUAT S3, for sure!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    eclectic1

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 pm by eclectic1

Just an fyi to all...

I've updated our calendar to show the 'season premiers' of both S3 OUAT and OUAT in Wonderland!!!

How anxious are you all for these shows to start? Please comment to let us know! Wink Cool 

I most definitely am!!!  The Tinkerbell storyline intrigues me (OUAT) and I plan on watching the first episode, for sure, of OUAT in Wonderland.  Curiousity factor... Cool
    Ranna156

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:25 pm by Ranna156

I am....although I need to catch up on the spoilers!
    eclectic1

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:05 pm by eclectic1

Things are definitely picking up in the 'News/Spoiler' end!!!

We have Comic Con coming in a couple weeks where I'm sure we'll learn a few things on what is to come S3 AND we now know Tinkerbell will arrive soon!!!

'Violet' is suspect for her... Wink Cool 

I wonder if they'll have her more of a "good" character opposite Peter Pans somewhat "darker" portrayal in this show.  We know they are close in the fairytales...but, who knows in the OUAT world!!!

I also wonder how she'll match up to Hook!!!

Who's excited to see her appear in this show???

I am!!! Very Happy
    LZenOUT

Post Wed May 15, 2013 7:04 am by LZenOUT

Ranna156 wrote:i am a little confused...isnt' this pretty much what they have already been doing with a little reality side show thrown in over the break?
    If it's anything like the other channels, there's a HUGE break between episode 12 and 13.
    Ranna156

Post Wed May 15, 2013 12:26 am by Ranna156

i am a little confused...isnt' this pretty much what they have already been doing with a little reality side show thrown in over the break?
    eclectic1

Post Tue May 14, 2013 9:30 pm by eclectic1

LZenOUT wrote:I can't say I'm a fan of the news on the split third season (e's Spoiler blog). I have some favorites on channels like SyFy that do that and it's very annoying. You really lose the continuity. Pretty soon I'll just be waitng until the end of the season, and watching the entire thing over a weekend on NetFlix or something.

The only thing I can think of is this is a possible option to fight lower ratings...

the ratings just havent been there this year. Neutral
    LZenOUT

Post Tue May 14, 2013 8:45 pm by LZenOUT

I can't say I'm a fan of the news on the split third season (e's Spoiler blog). I have some favorites on channels like SyFy that do that and it's very annoying. You really lose the continuity. Pretty soon I'll just be waitng until the end of the season, and watching the entire thing over a weekend on NetFlix or something.
    eclectic1

Post Tue May 14, 2013 8:04 pm by eclectic1

Just an fyi...

I've started a new thread for S3 News/Spoilers going forward in the "e's Spoiler/News" area.

Any new news/spoiler info will be posted there...

Comments will still be posted here, though...

Thanks for understanding... Wink Very Happy
    Ranna156

Post Sat May 11, 2013 2:37 am by Ranna156

i haven't seen the latest spoilers but from what we saw of who all is on Hook's ship i don't think Rump sacrifices himself...i think its possible he finds out Bae is alive (through the dreams of the sleep potion victims) and decides to stay alive and help...that might also play into how Henry is his 'undoing'...meaning he actually saves his life by telling him about the dream and undoes his decision to 'not help/live'...
    eclectic1

Post Fri May 10, 2013 4:32 pm by eclectic1

Based on what I'm seeing...ABC/Eddy-Adam want to get alot of 'hate' mail by season 3(which we know will happen) on Regina sacrificing herself!!! THAT, and Rump sacrificing HIMSELF due to Neil/Bae's supposed death!!!

I'm going out on a limb here...but, think Colin will return as a 'regular' OUAT as well as Michael Raymond James-S3.

We have the "love" confession out there with Emma and Neal...

Oh...and, if Regina and Rump go 'soft'...WHO will be the villain going forward into S3????!!!???
    Ranna156

Post Mon May 06, 2013 12:13 am by Ranna156

Not sure...I am thinking Hook and company go to NL, Neal ends up in the enchanted forest...not sure where Henry ends up...maybe it will be in FTL as well where he can bond with Neal...
    eclectic1

Post Sun May 05, 2013 10:18 pm by eclectic1

...I DO want to say, bet Bae gives Hook a "handful" in Neverland!!! Wink Very Happy

Also, we know Neal ends up in Fairytale Land...so, WHERE does Tamara/Greg/Henry as well as the rest of the Charming family end up?!?!

FRUSTRATING!!!!! Wink Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    eclectic1

Post Sun May 05, 2013 10:17 pm by eclectic1

Ok...I'm ALL OVER tonights episode of OUAT!!! Wink I love you Very Happy LOVED the "SwanFire" moment!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"True Love" is absolute...found it hard to believe Emma would fall for anyone else. Now, we await S3 as, I know we wont get any answers until then on the Emma/Neal deal!!! Shocked Wink Neutral

Can you say "frustrated"?!?! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:34 pm by Ranna156

Peter Pan is forefront in my mind especially since (assuming I remember correctly) they have said we won't see Peter Pan this season...
    LZenOUT

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:53 pm by LZenOUT

Shekinel wrote:So we will hear about "someone", think about that someone but wont see until next season...hmm wonder who that could be... im thinking peter pan or tinkerbell maybe ?
    Those 2 were the first two that popped into my head, as well. Smile
    Shekinel

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:33 am by Shekinel

So we will hear about "someone", think about that someone but wont see until next season...hmm wonder who that could be... im thinking peter pan or tinkerbell maybe ?
    Ranna156

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:06 am by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:After seeing the promo for "Lacey" that aired tonight...intriguing to note the 'contraption' that Regina is on near the end(sensors on her temples-and, her screaming!!!)...wonder what THAT all is. Cool

Twitter is amazingly busy now...didnt realize MTV Video Awards are tonight as well. Shocked

Will post the Promo here as soon as I can...

Cool Cool Cool Cool

i missed that promo...is it posted somewhere?

It's in the "News" area-page 2 now-"Lacey Promo #1" from April 14th. They've had like 3 different versions of that promo!!! Shocked Cool Wink

Ok saw it! And also read one of the interviews with H & K...i noticed that they said in regards to Tamara and Greg...WHO do they work for...then they immediately followed it up with DO they work for someone! LOL SECRET SOCIETY! or the US.gov!
    eclectic1

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:40 pm by eclectic1

Just a "heads up" Oncers... Wink

the new OUAT Official Podcast is out w/Adam & Eddy for "Lacey"!!!

Click on this link...and then the link highlighted in that thread to listen to it!!!

OUAT PODCAST THREAD/LINK

Enjoy!!! Smile
    eclectic1

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:08 am by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:After seeing the promo for "Lacey" that aired tonight...intriguing to note the 'contraption' that Regina is on near the end(sensors on her temples-and, her screaming!!!)...wonder what THAT all is. Cool

Twitter is amazingly busy now...didnt realize MTV Video Awards are tonight as well. Shocked

Cool Cool Cool Cool

It's in the "News" area-page 2 now-"Lacey Promo #1" from April 14th. They've had like 3 different versions of that promo!!! Shocked Cool Wink
    Ranna156

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:42 pm by Ranna156

Cool Cool Cool Cool

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:10 am