Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:21 am by Ranna156

he has spent his life seeking courage...he didn't always have a son. I think it was pretty clear since when he was in the cage he said something like...what is it you want, if it was appearances you would have changed my shirt...THE WHOLE REASON she was shaving him was to get his blood so she could get into his blood locked safe and get that root. COURAGE is what she wanted...the courage that was transferred into the hilt of the sword
    Shekinel

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:53 am by Shekinel

She said that David courage was transfered intho his sword the moment he used it to overcome his fear and then Zelena took it. And about the rumple/zelena convo i thought she meant love or son because she said "something you've spent your lifetime seeking, i wont have to" i thought she was refering to a son, not that she was seeking Bae specifically, but wasnt rumple looking for his son ? well maybe she wants that and thats why she is interested in Snow's baby. o.O Now im asking myself what does she need david's courage for? or at least the symbol of it... is she gonna take the brain and later the heart of someone?!!!! Hoping Hook doesn't turn out to be the tin man!! haha
    Ranna156

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:18 pm by Ranna156

Did you catch the scene where Regina explains why Zelena would want the sword hilt? She right out says something about courage being 'transferred' when you face your biggest fear...
    Ranna156

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:16 pm by Ranna156

right but that whole time she was after his blood so she could go get that root in order to put it in charmings drink and then have him 'transfer' his courage to the sword hilt which she then stole. This is Oz we are talking about...I 100% think she was referring to courage. Rumple is a known coward...got to wonder if she is going after someone's brain (belle?) and someone's heart...Emma's? Regina's?
    eclectic1

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:41 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:
    ***Also, listen to the Canadian "the Tower" promo…the Rump/Zelena scene!!! Certainly sounds like Zelena's interested in Bae!!!  Cool  Cool  Cool

Glad it was just courage she was after! haha that one didn't even cross my mind! Wink
    Don't think that's it, Ranna… 

Yes, courage is what Charming stands for-but, if you listen to the Rump/Zelena conversation…well, we know 'Courage' is not on Rump's mind!  Cool  Think she's actually collecting 'items' from various people that she may need for a potion/curse, actually.  Why would she want the hilt of Charming's sword?  Something to do with the unborn baby???

Here's that conversation I was referencing...

Rump "Just exactly what is it you want?"
    Zelena "Something you've spent a lifetime seeking…luckily, I won't have to!"

Says 'Bae' to me!  Wink  Cool
    Think we'll definitely see and learn more this weekend!
    Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:28 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    ***Also, listen to the Canadian "the Tower" promo…the Rump/Zelena scene!!! Certainly sounds like Zelena's interested in Bae!!!  Cool  Cool  Cool

Glad it was just courage she was after! haha that one didn't even cross my mind! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:14 am by Ranna156

That is an interesting thought Obsessed...it would explain why Cora may have 'given' her up andsent them to Oz?

Post Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:24 am by rra615

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:This just hit me:
     rra said that she read that an incestuous/almost incestuous relationship family relation would be revealed.  Zelena said her father's hands "shook with drink".  We know we see young Cora again.

WHAT IF Zelena's dad is CORA's dad?

Does anyone remember what Cora's dad's face was like?  Zelena said something about him always wanting a clean shave.  Was Cora's father clean shaven?  If so, could it be that Cora and Z share a dad?

oooh...you think ABC and Disney would have a father/daughter incestuous relationship? that would be very interesting if it happened..but I think they save that kind of story line for Game of Thrones haha
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:20 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

2 hour season finale?!  WOOT!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:15 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

This just hit me:
     rra said that she read that an incestuous/almost incestuous relationship family relation would be revealed.  Zelena said her father's hands "shook with drink".  We know we see young Cora again.

WHAT IF Zelena's dad is CORA's dad?

Does anyone remember what Cora's dad's face was like?  Zelena said something about him always wanting a clean shave.  Was Cora's father clean shaven?  If so, could it be that Cora and Z share a dad?
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:08 pm by eclectic1

Based on the "Quiet Minds" promo… 

We know Emma and Neal find each other in Storybrooke!

Thinking his "doubling over in pain" is a result of WW asking "The Dark One" to do something that affects him.  HOPING he's NOT turned into a flying monkey!!!

'The gang' find Rump in the woods…and, a winged monkey! Hmmm-who might that be?!?

Wondering what that thing that looks like a 'large sunken manhole cover' 
    lol! )

w/intricate designs is??? A connections to Oz? (scene w/Neal & Belle)

Lastly, the title…'Quiet Minds'…how it will relate to next weeks ep storyline.  Intriguing!!!  Cool
    Shekinel

Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:20 pm by Shekinel

wow... this show has to stop relating everyoneee haha!at the same time i like that Regina has a sister! even if its her enenemy or whatever, i just hope Zelena is not Rumple's daughter, Bae half sister, henry's aunt...like please!! xD!! lets just keep it regina's sister because im already confused with this family!!  Anyways, I've been loving this new episodes so far. Feeling like the first season where from the first episode the show caught me! 

So...Zelena has the dagger!!! So this means she is controling the dark one?!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:30 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

OK I don't know which but I think either Rumple or King L is the father of Zelena.  I'm in agreement.  The only thing is, that's f-ed up, even by Cora standards (if it's King L).  THAT will take some explaining.  The other thing is I wonder if all flying monkeys used to be people who transformed?  Just curious.

Post Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:17 am by rra615

Ranna156 wrote:Oh and if Zelena is older than Regina how did she NOT age during the first 28 year curse? She should be like in her 60's or something...unless she has been in the EF this whole time? Or maybe she took a potion to make her younger? Maybe that is why she is green...LOL

maybe she learned from rumple how not to age.. but yeah I'm thinking she was either in the EF this entire time or some place where people don't age
    eclectic1

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:02 pm by eclectic1

On the Jefferson front… don't think he'll be back this season, Ranna.  I know Kitsis/Horowitz said they'd love to get him back…but, he's too busy! Interesting insight…  Wink 

He's the 'Winter Soldier' in the upcoming "Captain America" movie.  This is BIG for him…I believe, due to the storyline of his character I've read…he may be in the next "Avengers" &/or "Captain America" sequels, as well.

He's also supposed to be starring in a CW mini-series called "Labyrinth".  Not sure when that will air-TV Guide posted info in January.

I, too, hope they can get him back somehow…MISS HIM!!!  Crying or Very sad

i.e. Talking Sebastian Stan  Wink

Last edited by eclectic1 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:56 pm by Ranna156

So I watched the Canadian clip and I can see where you might think she is interested in Bae...but I am thinking it might actually be a child she is interested in and possibly had (that she lost). I am going with Jefferson was the love interest (or someone we have yet to meet)...It would also be nice to know when/how she turned green....
    Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:30 pm by Ranna156

Oh and if Zelena is older than Regina how did she NOT age during the first 28 year curse? She should be like in her 60's or something...unless she has been in the EF this whole time? Or maybe she took a potion to make her younger? Maybe that is why she is green...LOL
    Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:27 pm by Ranna156

Is Sebastian Stan coming back at all? What if Jefferson was a previous love interest? What if she is Grace's mother? We know Jeff went to Oz to look for the Ruby slippers and instead he 'stole' the crystal ball...

On the King Leo being the father...I was thinking that too! Another pointer in that direction is it would make a good reason for Cora to not like Snow's mother...however that would definitely be awkward to propose to the daughter of some woman you were screwing twenty-some years before...
    eclectic1

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:30 pm by eclectic1

OMG!!! Based on some of the new 'spoilery news' out there from today, things are going to get VERY interesting…and creepy!!!  Neutral  silent 

Based on the below…thinking Zelena has BIG interests in Neal/Bae!!! Could be why he's NOT shown in Storybrooke or why he didn't go for Emma in NY!!!  Cool  Cool  Cool 

Note:

***From TV Fanatic interview w/Rebecca Mader:

TVF:  There are a lot of nice looking guys on the show. Does Zelena have her eyes set on any of them?
    RM:   Yeah, but I can’t say. She definitely has a heart and has feelings, and that’s what’s interesting and you will get to see that. That she isn’t just dead inside and got a black-green heart, you know what I mean? She definitely has feelings and I think at this point, in the present day, they’re pretty much probably shut off because she’s in so much pain, but you do see in the past that she has feelings for somebody else. 

eclectic1

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:04 pm by eclectic1

3) Interesting reveal by Matt w/TVLine in the "Witch Hunt" recap…

"Hook meanwhile relates how he was off sailing the realms when he got word via a seagull that Emma needed to be found, with the memory potion attached to the bird’s leg." 

Is there an Ariel connection?!?
    Another tidbit I noticed with my re-watch of the ep was…based on my above post…Hook just says "bird" - does NOT say "seagull". 

Hmmm…we know the media does get some insight and do see eps before we do.  Could Matt have let something slip???  I do know that Ariel does show up in future ep(s) as she's been seen on set.  Cool
    eclectic1

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:58 pm by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:2) Rump is Zelena's father. I also do not think that Rump would have known he was the father-Cora keeping it a secret. Rump & Cora being pretty "hot & heavy" in their early relationship…wouldn't surprise me. AND…we know Rose is coming back to portray 'young Cora' in an ep! Sure that will be Zelena's story of her beginnings. 
    Hmmm…slept on my thoughts here and re-watched the ep again.  Need to rethink my observations/theories from last night!  Wink  Cool 

I no longer believe Rump is Zelena's father…I think Prince/King Leopold is!!!!  Which would make her related to Snow! Half-sisters!

Backing points…

1) We know they've cast a young Leopold for an upcoming episode and young Cora/Rose McGowan will also be coming back.  Cant confirm they're in the same episode at this time, though.  Too coincidental though…   Cool  Cool  Cool 

2) Zelena in Storybrooke is showing considerable interest in Snow and her baby.  Hmmm…. why?!?!

If this does turn out to be true…what a twisted family this would be!!!  Wink  Smile
    Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:45 am by Ranna156

That is interesting about Neal/Bae, I hope its not him. I think that would piss a lot of pople off...
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:04 pm by eclectic1

"Witch Hunt" did NOT disappoint!!! Makes sense on the "sister situation" with Regina & Zelena.  Obviously…no love lost there…  Wink 

Thinking seriously…
    1) Zelena is 'green' due to jealousy of Regina's situation with how their mother had favored her. Does Cora or Rump cast the 'spell' for this?!? Hmmm….

2) Rump is Zelena's father. I also do not think that Rump would have known he was the father-Cora keeping it a secret. Rump & Cora being pretty "hot & heavy" in their early relationship…wouldn't surprise me. AND…we know Rose is coming back to portray 'young Cora' in an ep! Sure that will be Zelena's story of her beginnings. 

3) Interesting reveal by Matt w/TVLine in the "Witch Hunt" recap…

"Hook meanwhile relates how he was off sailing the realms when he got word via a seagull that Emma needed to be found, with the memory potion attached to the bird’s leg." 

Is there an Ariel connection?!?

With a lack of candids being shown recently of Neal/Bae by Jennifer, Ginny and our friends at VCF…starting to think he is the one that gets killed. I TRULY HOPE I'M WRONG HERE…but, know they're starting to shoot some of the final shows of the season.  So Sad  No  silent 
    eclectic1

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:31 pm by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:Okay…reading this over and over and hoping it's not referencing Neal.

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 2 Screenshot9454 

Note the words "Dark Path"…Neal comments something like he hopes he doesn't have to use a curse to get Emma and Henry back in this last episode.  I thought he was just throwing it out there for conversation…but, thinking it may lead to more!
    Would the writers push Neal to follow his father down a 'dark path' eventually???  I could see the above referencing a scene between Emma and Neal…

and I'm hoping I'm wrong with this theory!!!  Neutral  Shocked 

Thoughts?…
    Now that I see the title for ep 321 "Snow Drifts", may have to revise my theory?!?!  Cool  Cool  Cool 

Is it Snow that goes down a "Dark Path"…after all, she does have a little 'black' in her heart! Think the above could fit with this new title!!! 

If that's the case, would make an eye-opener of a S4 setup!!!  Shocked
    Ranna156

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:30 am by Ranna156

I think that story board is referencing Regina & Robin Hood. The path to the castle looked like it might be a dark path. and that last word looks like it might say 'soulmate'.

As for the 3 I have no idea what that could mean. Do you remember what number use to be on her door? Was it 23? and now its just missing the 2?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:39 am