Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:00 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Huh.  So thinking MORE about the 3 on the door and the Fantasia bit, 
    Sorcerer's Apprentice (as I mentioned below) is part of that film.  I just realized - I think it's the 3rd piece in that movie.  3 and 3.
    eclectic1

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:07 pm by eclectic1

Okay…reading this over and over and hoping it's not referencing Neal.

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 Screenshot9454 

Note the words "Dark Path"…Neal comments something like he hopes he doesn't have to use a curse to get Emma and Henry back in this last episode.  I thought he was just throwing it out there for conversation…but, thinking it may lead to more!
    Would the writers push Neal to follow his father down a 'dark path' eventually???  I could see the above referencing a scene between Emma and Neal…

and I'm hoping I'm wrong with this theory!!!  Neutral  Shocked 

Thoughts?...
    eclectic1

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:54 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Holy puberty, Henry's voice!

***OMG-never thought of that!!!  DID notice his voice pitched differently!  Cool 

Noteworthy: Mulan isn't with Robin's band in the woods.

***She may be back-we still have to learn how Prince Phillip was revived again.  She may play in that...

"I'm going to find out whoever's eating my porridge.  Nobody sits in my chair." - Regina   If that's not a Goldilocks and 3 Bears reference then I mean....

***listening to that made me laugh thinking that Regina was saying it.  Snow White maybe…but Regina?!?!  lol! 

So who sent Hook the message?  How does he know about memory potion?

***I'm posting something today in the "News Thread" via Natalie/TV Guide.  That note/message is probably baiting to a trap…whether Hook is in on it, I don't believe he would be but who knows.  As for the memory potion…betting the person sending Hook the message gave him the recipe for that.  

Is the ghost comment important, or am I overreaching now?

***Thought that was intriguing…for Emma to reference Hook in that way.  Cool 

Notice the clock in SB is still at 815?

***Seems the OUAT world revolves around that time!!!  lol! 
    GREAT observations, obsessed!!!  I've watched a few times now and hadn't noticed things you pointed out!!!  Yeesh!!!  Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:23 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

OK thinking more about the 3 on the Charmings' door in SB -

If 3 is a reference to Fantasia (3rd Disney animated feature) then perhaps, going further, it's a reference to the Sorcerer's Apprentice (think Mickey in the wizard cap and red wizard robes with all the brooms multiplying around him).
    Just thinking that maybe if Zelena and Regina have their rivalry based on something that happened while they were each learning magic (or Cora was learning magic, seeing as supposedly we're seeing young Cora again) then maybe it's a reference to them as the apprentices (apprenti?) and Rumple as the sorcerer? I don't know. Just a thought.  I haven't looked at the other pieces in Fantasia since I thought of this, though I can remember the visuals that Disney created to go along with them.
    Ranna156

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:19 am by Ranna156

I did think the castle and background (snow capped mountains I think) looked really pretty in an otherwise dreary setting...the torn brushery and brown dirt road. I didn't think of OZ but now that you mention it I guess it could be. I wonder if the dirt road will symbolize the yellow brick road?

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:39 pm by rra615

I think he's the monkey who was in the EF with Zelena one year ago...he said he met emma 8 months ago, so in the 3 months he could have found a way to NYC, especially to find her. 

That last scene with him turning into the flying monkey seemed too fake it was almost like a dream (but I know it wasn't)

did anyone else notice that when the crew in the EF a year ago saw the castle from afar (when Regina made the Goldilocks reference) that Regina's castle kind of looked like the Emerald City looked from Dorothy and crew in the movie? It was bright and far away.. I don't know, just something I noticed.
    Ranna156

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:25 pm by Ranna156

Damn you notice a lot! I hope the ghost comment isn't significant other than it feels like a lifetime ago that she last saw him and never expected to see him again?

Great catch on the buttons...I bet he is one of the castle guards! I can't wait to see if it is random peope turning into FM's or if its people we have seen before.

Very interesting thought on the cabinet/portal for the furniture. Yes it ended with candlestick maker. I don't know why but the cobbler came to mind (the one who makes shoes, but an elf or something comes in at night and does the actual work). I can't think of any fairy tales that deal with furniture makers...although I would think there is most definitely a story of a carpenter out there somewhere (other than Jesus of course...can't even wrap my head around that kind of thing in Once!)
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:10 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:OK it also says that Regina and Zelena/WWW have issues rooted in jealousy and manifesting envy (or something like that).  Envy/jealousy = GREEN with envy/jealousy?  Literally, perhaps?

I definitely think there is going to be a very definitive reason why she is green. Perhaps it has to do with jealousy or her jealousy caused her to do/take something that made her turn green. OR something was done to her and her being green is what started her whole jealousy path.

I was thinking that maybe she and REgina were somehow related but I think I saw someone comment somewhere that H/K said she wouldn't have any relations...So now I think she just thinks if she has heard of the Evil Queen then the EQ should know who she is. Also maybe she isn't originally from OZ maybe she is originally from the EF and was always jealous of Regina and Regina is just oblivious as to who she is/was? I think her backstory will be interesting. I did read that H/K are making up their own story for her background!

Also another Oz reference when Neal was in his fathers place was the crystal ball (that I think Jefferson originally stole from Oz when he went there looking for the Ruby Slippers). Maybe that was why the monkey was flying around outside! It was looking for that crystal ball!

I def referenced that crystal ball in my Oz allusions, too.  It was the B/W vision it showed of Emma that was just like the one that showed Auntie Em in WoOz.  It's the same scene where you see the monkey in the background just moments before (or the same episode, anyway).   So, that crystal ball idea is a good one!  I agree: Reg/Zel know each other from way back.  Don't know if it's EF or not but that would work.  Could also be she was in Oz.  I wonder how far back they go!  

I wonder if Neal and Belle will stumble on more of this Oz theory stuff on a visit to Rumple's castle.  AAAAAAAND, where IS Rumple?!

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:I was wondering what the furniture shop meant as well...butcher, baker, furniture maker?
    Crossed my mind.  Also, cabinet/portal?  I dunno.  Not really focused on it.  Candlestick maker is how that ends, yes?  I can't remember.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:05 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Now I'm rewatching and posting as I go.  If anyone was wondering, "Walsh" is a name that was taken to Ireland by Britons.  Ireland = Emerald Isle.  Emerald.  Cute, right?

Completely unrelated to the current story, has anyone noticed that the magic well in SB is modeled exactly after the water well in Snow White (animated movie)?  I hadn't watched SW in years and just caught that the other day.

3 is the number on the door of SW's apartment.  That's new, yes? That's a Fantasia reference?  3rd Disney animated movie?  Or Aurora reference as she is the 3rd princess Disney portrayed?

Holy puberty, Henry's voice!

Noteworthy: Mulan isn't with Robin's band in the woods.

If anyone is curious, Emma may live around Midtown South in Manhattan as Hook was taken to the 35th precinct.  That's where that is located.  I didn't notice any businesses around her apartment to actually Google and confirm, but she walked there quickly from her place to get Hook free, so it makes sense.

"I'm going to find out whoever's eating my porridge.  Nobody sits in my chair." - Regina   If that's not a Goldilocks and 3 Bears reference then I mean....

So who sent Hook the message?  How does he know about memory potion?

Notice Emma's swan fruit bowl on her kitchen island?

Rackham is what it says on the poster behind Hook in Emma's place.  Rackham was the name of a famous pirate.

Chris Gorham's coat (when he proposed, not when he became a monkey) had button epaulettes on the shoulder... tip of the cap to the Oz WWW castle guards?

Is the ghost comment important, or am I overreaching now?

Emma lives in apt 311.  Thoughts? 

Notice the clock in SB is still at 815?
    Ranna156

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:49 pm by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:OK it also says that Regina and Zelena/WWW have issues rooted in jealousy and manifesting envy (or something like that).  Envy/jealousy = GREEN with envy/jealousy?  Literally, perhaps?

I definitely think there is going to be a very definitive reason why she is green. Perhaps it has to do with jealousy or her jealousy caused her to do/take something that made her turn green. OR something was done to her and her being green is what started her whole jealousy path.

I was thinking that maybe she and REgina were somehow related but I think I saw someone comment somewhere that H/K said she wouldn't have any relations...So now I think she just thinks if she has heard of the Evil Queen then the EQ should know who she is. Also maybe she isn't originally from OZ maybe she is originally from the EF and was always jealous of Regina and Regina is just oblivious as to who she is/was? I think her backstory will be interesting. I did read that H/K are making up their own story for her background!

Also another Oz reference when Neal was in his fathers place was the crystal ball (that I think Jefferson originally stole from Oz when he went there looking for the Ruby Slippers). Maybe that was why the monkey was flying around outside! It was looking for that crystal ball!
    Ranna156

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:42 pm by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Meanwhile, we're all agreed that Goldilocks and the 3 Bears were referenced, yes?  Regina and the "no one sits in my chair" bit?

absolutely! She even said something about eating her porridge! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:40 pm by Ranna156

I was wondering what the furniture shop meant as well...butcher, baker, furniture maker?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:06 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

OHHHH and did anyone notice the NYC shots with GREEN skyscrapers?  Oh and what was the deal with Chris Gorham referencing being from a furniture shop/a cabinet?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:03 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

OK it also says that Regina and Zelena/WWW have issues rooted in jealousy and manifesting envy (or something like that).  Envy/jealousy = GREEN with envy/jealousy?  Literally, perhaps?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:55 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Also, see my post in the timeline discussion about the flying monkeys because I'm curious if it is significant and if so, where it all fits.  You'll understand what I mean when you read it.  I think it is significant because obviously WWW has been in EF for a while threatening people (like Aurora and Phillip).
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Meanwhile, we're all agreed that Goldilocks and the 3 Bears were referenced, yes?  Regina and the "no one sits in my chair" bit?
    Ranna156

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:53 pm by Ranna156

oh i think they find out where Rumple is and send Hook after him or something...from those shots at the midseason finale it looks like the reunion is on Hook's ship...I still think he might be in that place where the wraith takes people?
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:48 pm by eclectic1

This is interesting…

*From Matt Mitovich's recap/TV Line...

"Neal meanwhile has it in his head that at his father’s place there might be means to bring back Rumple e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 3 Once_s3b_nealbelle
    and/or get Neal back to Emma. Snow states that there’s no more portal-hopping, while Charming points out that Emma is now happy, but Belle has some ideas, noting that they never saw Rumple’s dagger after he vanished."

Thoughts?!?  Cool 
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:36 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:Okay… admit that the ending w/Emma back in Storybrooke (New York City Serenade) left me a bit confused!!!

I wonder how this new curse works?  We see the Charmings back in the Enchanted Forest … THEN, at the end, they're in Storybrooke!!! w/Emma…AGAIN!!!

I took it that they spent 1 year in the EF then a new curse hit but they don't remember the past year. I assume the flashbacks for the rest of the season will be for the 'past year' that they don't remember.

Sounds good...

Obviously we're lead to believe that Prince Phillip and Aurora know about Ms Wicked but don't tell our Storybrooke Clan!!!  Wink  Caught that…

Still wonder why Hook went after Emma and not Neal.  Get the impression that Neal & Belle go off on a tangent somewhere about Rump!!!

I think Hook had to go on his ship maybe? Has he been affected by the new curse with not remembering the past year? I wonder where he got the potion from? Regina?

Hook said something down the line he only had enough to make a "remembering potion" for 1 person/Emma.  Guessing Hook had some help from Regina?!?  Smile 

1 episode and a bunch of unanswered questions!!!! UGH!!!! 

Somehow knew this would happen…  Wink 

Please, share your thoughts and theories here…I'm anxious to see and hear what you think! 

#WickedISHere
    Interesting start to #OutlawQueen… ya think?!? Regina on Robin Hood… "He smells like forest…"  Very Happy
    Ranna156

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:14 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:Okay… admit that the ending w/Emma back in Storybrooke (New York City Serenade) left me a bit confused!!!

I wonder how this new curse works?  We see the Charmings back in the Enchanted Forest … THEN, at the end, they're in Storybrooke!!! w/Emma…AGAIN!!!

I took it that they spent 1 year in the EF then a new curse hit but they don't remember the past year. I assume the flashbacks for the rest of the season will be for the 'past year' that they don't remember.

Obviously we're lead to believe that Prince Phillip and Aurora know about Ms Wicked but don't tell our Storybrooke Clan!!!  Wink  Caught that…

Still wonder why Hook went after Emma and not Neal.  Get the impression that Neal & Belle go off on a tangent somewhere about Rump!!!

I think Hook had to go on his ship maybe? Has he been affected by the new curse with not remembering the past year? I wonder where he got the potion from? Regina?

Please, share your thoughts and theories here…I'm anxious to see and hear what you think! 

#WickedISHere
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:43 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:

#WickedISHere

i think hook went to get neal because the cursed emma would recognize neal as the jerk who left her to take the fall, and probably wouldn't have listened to him.

Good Point, rra615… 

I also think belle and neal went off on a tangent to find rumple. is everyone back in storybrook? we only see snow and charming so we don't know. 

I believe there are more back in Storybrooke…it's mentioned more 'citizens' came back within this episode.  I think Grumpy said about 50 more townsfolk...

i wonder how they're going to break henry's curse! he still has no idea what's going on

I'm under the impression Henry will not learn anything for quite some time.  Interesting that Emma left him with Hook…  pirat 
    Did you catch that Red was in that one shot of the "Gang" when they all arrived back in the Enchanted Forest?!?  She wasn't in any of the Promo shots released on this episode!  Cool  Cool  Cool

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:35 pm by rra615

#WickedISHere

i think hook went to get neal because the cursed emma would recognize neal as the jerk who left her to take the fall, and probably wouldn't have listened to him. I also think belle and neal went off on a tangent to find rumple. is everyone back in storybrook? we only see snow and charming so we don't know. 

i wonder how they're going to break henry's curse! he still has no idea what's going on
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:30 pm by eclectic1

Okay… admit that the ending w/Emma back in Storybrooke (New York City Serenade) left me a bit confused!!!

#WickedISHere
    eclectic1

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:55 pm by eclectic1

Based on some of what I'm seeing so far for ep 312…I hope we see the first face-to-face of Regina and our new "wicked"…the Wicked Witch of West!

Cant wait for the backstory on how these 2 might know each other!!!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:15 am