Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 4 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:04 am by Ranna156

wow i am so behind/lost haha i never even knew smee got turned into a rat...hahahahhahaha
    eclectic1

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:02 pm by eclectic1

Looks like Smee is back…  Cool  pirat 

So, with Storybrooke's demise-as well as Rumps(?-sure THAT is not definite!) must mean that his magic's undone as well?!?!  

Thus-Smee is no longer a rat…  Question  Question  Question
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:01 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

I suppose they could kill off Mulan, too.  She doesn't have a true love on the show, she's probably heartbroken over Phillip, and maybe she'll sacrifice herself to save someone?
    Ranna156

Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:06 pm by Ranna156

i haven't been keeping uip with the spoilers or anything...but i too have always wondered if Greg would come back...sure i posted it somewhere! Wink

I hope its not Hook either...although i could see them killing him off just to bring him back later...you can't kill Hook!

Hopefully it IS Archie...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:00 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

And I mean, are we shocked about Oz?  I forget where I posted it, but they've been teasing it all season.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:52 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

I thought the same about Greg.  If the shadows are back, I think he is, too.  I hope they don't kill off Hook.  He's my second favorite behind Rumple!  I think it would be Archie, since he's technically a regular but never really on.  At least, that's what I hope.
    eclectic1

Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:11 pm by eclectic1

Hmmm…getting a few nice tidbits coming out in the 'Spoilery' realm of OUAT lately!!!

Oncers, who do you think the regular is that gets legitimately killed off at the end of this season?
    My opinion…based on the ep 317 being called "Jolly Roger" and Blackbeard coming to town…I'm willing to gamble that it's Hook. 

Also, with my post today from TV Guide…we may see Ethan Embry/Greg Mendell back as with the burning of PP's shadow. Never thought of that but his shadow WAS pulled from his physical person/wasnt really 'killed'. 

Intersting!
    eclectic1

Post Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:31 pm by eclectic1

Oncers…check out January's cast birthdays!!!

Very "eclectic" group, for sure!!!  Cool  Wink 

http://www.chatouat.com/t339-once-upon-a-time-cast-birthdays#2922

Wish them 'Happy Birthday' on their Twitter or Facebook sites!!! Very Happy
    Ranna156

Post Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:30 pm by Ranna156

Here is a link to some spoilers of what to expect in the upcoming episodes. There are also some links to behind the scenes shots. I think a lot of this came out when eclectic was on vacation and I (who did a terrible job) was trying to keep up with her spoilers...but i was busy too at the time so i missed all these goodies etc. Although it has been kind of nice the past couple of episodes not knowing a whole lot about what is going to happen! Wink

http://www.entertainmentoutlook.com/2013/12/16/upon-time-expect-season-3-march-spoilers/
    eclectic1

Post Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:38 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:so does this mean greg is alive since he had his shadow ripped???

Good question…  Cool

Post Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:53 pm by rra615

so does this mean greg is alive since he had his shadow ripped???
    eclectic1

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:55 pm by eclectic1

rra615
    I'm sorry I didn't realize it was a spoiler, I would've posted it in here!
    Your post was ok where it was…no worries!  Very Happy 

My reply had to be here in the spoiler area as I'm referencing next week's episode 'bits' that would be considered "spoilers"!  Wink 

All good!

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:38 pm by rra615

I'm sorry I didn't realize it was a spoiler, I would've posted it in here!
    eclectic1

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:05 pm by eclectic1

rra615…

You pointed out something in "The New Neverland" topic post that I'm going to address here-considered "spoiler" now…as, it is interesting to see the photos from "Going Home".  They may address this 'shadow pulling/death' situation more in the Winter Finale.

I'll be posting a link shortly!!!  Cool  Wink 

VERY interesting...
    eclectic1

Post Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:10 pm by eclectic1

WHEW!!! Are there the cast birthdays this month!!! Surprised Smile 

Check them out and go wish them a "Happy Birthday" via there twitter or Facebook sites! Wink 

http://www.chatouat.com/t339-once-upon-a-time-cast-birthdays
    eclectic1

Post Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:15 am by eclectic1

Any thoughts on WHO this 'important character' Christopher Gorham plays is?!?  Connection is Emma…

Scary part is, Matt of TVLine thinks it could be a 'flash forward'/dream sequence of Henry.  This Chris DOES look like an older version of Henry-at least to me!  

I hope we don't have to keep track of 'flashbacks' AND 'Flashforwards' … ugh!!! that could get confusing, for sure!!! Shocked 

Maybe a 'stepbrother'?…after all, I think we'll visit w/the foster family that adopted Emma as a baby IN a 'flashback'.  

I believe Jennifer mentions something about this in a tweet I've posted in that "Spoiler" thread from when she live tweeted the "Think Lovely Thoughts" episode.

YOUR thoughts? Cool
    eclectic1

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:39 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    rra615 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:In other news, holy crap Ginny Goodwin is pregnant?!
    so THAT explains why they got engaged... maybe they will explore the snow and charming having another baby story line...
    Right?  I thought the same.  Also, she's showing a little.  Granted, she's a twig so a sandwich would show on her but I'm guessing they didn't want to come out with this until later, so I bet she's at least 4 months!  Watch for shots of MM/SW that are primarily waist and up!
    Do you think they may do FTL flashbacks to Snow/Charming using this pregnency…and Emma as the 'baby'…to reveal more story there?
    eclectic1

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:36 pm by eclectic1

wendydarling76 wrote:Have fun at Disney! We just got home from our week long trip! Be sure to check out the Osborne Lights at Hollywood Studios. It's always a favorite of mine!! Also, if you have the new MagicBands they are great! Or at least my experience with them was. It made everything so easy.
    Thx, Wendy…

Had AWESOME time!!! Very Happy 

Yes…had the Magic Band-liked it immensely!

DID see the Osborne lights…AMAZING!!!

Now…playing catch up on the site! Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:13 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

rra615 wrote:
    so THAT explains why they got engaged... maybe they will explore the snow and charming having another baby story line...
    Right?  I thought the same.  Also, she's showing a little.  Granted, she's a twig so a sandwich would show on her but I'm guessing they didn't want to come out with this until later, so I bet she's at least 4 months!  Watch for shots of MM/SW that are primarily waist and up!

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:50 pm by rra615

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:59 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

In other news, holy crap Ginny Goodwin is pregnant?!
    wendydarling76

Post Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:49 pm by wendydarling76

Have fun at Disney! We just got home from our week long trip! Be sure to check out the Osborne Lights at Hollywood Studios. It's always a favorite of mine!! Also, if you have the new MagicBands they are great! Or at least my experience with them was. It made everything so easy.
    eclectic1

Post Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:55 pm by eclectic1

Oncers…I'll be away for a bit…DisneyWorld calls!!! Very Happy 

I won't be on the site but hope to see the next 2 episodes 'on the road'!!! Wink I'm too attached to this show…planning my stops around it!

Will catch up with you all in a couple weeks…until then,

#SAVE HENRY and #SAVE WENDY !!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Shekinel

Post Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:15 pm by Shekinel

I too thought it meant Storybrooke in Going Home. And "New York Serenade" makes me think about Neal and Emma
    Ranna156

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:18 am by Ranna156

i thought going home meant to Storybrooke...no idea what New York Serenade means...but haha Pan WAS LYING about saving magic!!!!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:24 am