Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy Suggestionbox01 Baelfire/Neal Cassidy Howtos

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy VisitSB

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy EclecticsSpoilers Baelfire/Neal Cassidy EsSpoilChat

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy Sitemap02

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy I_vote_lcap31%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy I_vote_lcap8%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy I_vote_lcap15%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy I_vote_lcap0%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy I_vote_lcap31%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy Empty Baelfire/Neal Cassidy

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Birthname: Baelfire
    FTL Persona: Baelfire
    Storybrooke Persona: Neal Cassidy
    Nickname or Pseudonyms: Bae
    Born: In FTL somewhere, during Ogre Wars I ; Neal's wanted poster states his birthday is March 23, 1977
    Death: Alive
    Characteristics: Brave, Honest, Respectful, Thief in adulthood
    Fairytale Origin: Original to OUaT; latest theory is that he is or has ties to Peter Pan and/or Lost Boys
    Memorable quote(s): "I want my father back!" "You're a coward." "Is that my son?"

Major Mysteries or Questions: What has happened to Bae since being sucked into the portal and him being seen as a relatively young man in the 21st century in OW?

TopicFairyTale Land/Other World Storybrooke/OurWorld
    Spousesnonenone
    Significant Other(s)None but good friends with MorraineEmma Swan
    MotherMilhaN/A
    FatherRumplestiltskinMr. Gold
    ChildrenN/AHenry
    OccupationN/AJanitor/Thief
    Sexual EncountersN/AEmma Swan
    Short Biography:

Baelfire, called Bae, was Rumplestiltskin's only family and greatest treasure. Bae's mother, Milha, abandoned them when he was very young. It was to save Bae from the Ogre War battlefield that Rumplestiltskin became the Dark One. Bae makes Rumplestiltskin promise to leave behind his magic if Bae can find a way for them to be together as father and son without the magic of the Dark One. Morraine tells Bae about Reul Ghorm, the oldest and darkest magic, who gives Bae the last magic bean. This magic bean opens a portal into a land without magic (presumably our world). Bae goes through the portal, but Rumplestiltskin renigs on their deal and refuses to follow Bae. The last we see of Bae in FTL is him calling his father a coward as the portal closes.

Neal Cassidy is a young thief in love with another young thief, seventeen year old Emma Swan. They make plans to start a life together in Tallahassee, FL, but first they have some stolen property to get rid of. On his way to fence the merchandise, Neal meets August who convinces him to leave Emma for her own good. August proves to Neal that magic exists, and that the Curse is real. Neal truly loves Emma and makes August promise to let him know when the curse is broken. Neal also leaves their yellow bug and a substantial amount of money for August to give to Emma upon her release from prison. Neal does not know yet he has a son but finds out when his father, Emma, and Henry find him at his apartment in NYC.

We first see Neal in the opening scene of Season 2 heading to his apartment in NYC. As he arrives he notices that he left a window open and it is raining. As he goes to shut it he drops his cell phone OUaT the window and then a carrier pigeon lands on his desk with a post card from Storybrooke with the word "Broken" handwritten on it.

Young Baelfire Played By: Dylan Schmid

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy Twitter Baelfire/Neal Cassidy Facebook Baelfire/Neal Cassidy IMDb

Neal Cassidy is Played By: Michael Raymond-James

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy Twitter Baelfire/Neal Cassidy IMDb

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

eclectic1

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:38 pm by eclectic1

A bit concerned for Neal/Bae S3 second half…

Feel he's a "wanted man" in more than one sense!!!

Crossing fingers BIG TIME for him!!!  Cool  Cool  Cool
    Ranna156

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:27 pm by Ranna156

That would certainly be interesting if he saw his mother again...but i would tend to think not as there didn't seem to be an easy way to get to NNL...but you never know! I would think though that if Baelfire DOES have ties to NNL (Peter Pan or a Lost Boy) then i would think that Hook would have told him that Rumple killed his mother!
    LZenOUT

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:38 pm by LZenOUT

rra615 wrote:i dont know if this is the right board to post this on, but giving as i read the paragraph and thought about the question here, i'll just ask it here and ill move it to another board if you guys think i should.

i wonder if Bae went to Never Never Land while Killian Jones (before he became Hook) was there with Milha and somehow Bae realized his mother wasn't dead, as Rumple had told him previously. I'm not sure if the pirates had traveled to NNL with Milha before the end when they're talking about it w/ Smee. It seemed as if Killian met Bae previously so it would be interesting if he saw his mother there too.
    I move this from the topic on Baelfire's Age since you thought it might not belong where you put it. It was a good practice piece since I hadn't done it in a while.

Anyway, I think it's a really good point. That could be another piece to the puzzle as to why Neal is NOT happy to see his father.

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:20 pm by rra615

i dont know if this is the right board to post this on, but giving as i read the paragraph and thought about the question here, i'll just ask it here and ill move it to another board if you guys think i should.

i wonder if Bae went to Never Never Land while Killian Jones (before he became Hook) was there with Milha and somehow Bae realized his mother wasn't dead, as Rumple had told him previously. I'm not sure if the pirates had traveled to NNL with Milha before the end when they're talking about it w/ Smee. It seemed as if Killian met Bae previously so it would be interesting if he saw his mother there too.
    Ranna156

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 am by Ranna156

haha maybe but i think it more to leave it open if they want to bring back a lost person rather than claim they are dead and dead is dead...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:is this the article:
    Spoiler:

still not sure what photos...i was out of the loop for a while on the spoilers and such and instead of going back i am just picking up on the newer ones...

Yes that's the person. So it's more theory, got it. I like that Grace idea. At some point there needs to be closure there.

Do you ever wonder if they keep saying someone was lost as a tip of the cap to 'LOST'?

Ranna156

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 am by Ranna156

Obsessed - wouldn't it be funny
    Spoiler:
    ends up being Grace's LOST mother??? that might spice things up & give Sebastian Stan reasons to return!
    Ranna156

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:49 am by Ranna156

is this the article:
    Spoiler:

still not sure what photos...i was out of the loop for a while on the spoilers and such and instead of going back i am just picking up on the newer ones...

Ranna156

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:31 am by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:OMG!

Spoiler:

Right!?

Did you see the article about this? It tells us who she is. Also, see photos already posted in e's section. No one on this show is random 'real', I don't think.

no i just saw something else about it. Can you put a link to the article about her? Which photos would those be...there are so many!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:29 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:OMG!

Spoiler:

Right!?

Did you see the article about this? It tells us who she is. Also, see photos already posted in e's section. No one on this show is random 'real', I don't think.
    Ranna156

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:25 pm by Ranna156

OMG!

Spoiler:
    Ranna156

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:21 am by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:Thanks to "Manhattan", we now know Neal's FTL identity! Cool Wink

I think this just may be the tip of the iceberg with him...and we'll discover more about him as this show continues on!

I agree...definitely think he has ties to Neverland (and still think he is Peter Pan or a Lost Boy) but I think there is a good chance he may have also been to other worlds...like Wonderland and/or Oz etc...maybe he met Jefferson on some of his many travels...maybe he is going to be Gulliver! haha
    eclectic1

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 pm by eclectic1

Thanks to "Manhattan", we now know Neal's FTL identity! Cool Wink

I think this just may be the tip of the iceberg with him...and we'll discover more about him as this show continues on!

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:56 am by rra615

yeah, if he's not bae than he's the closest relative/son of bae because thats where gold's blood went.

but i still think he is bae and a lost boy, since the creators said we won't see PP this season but we will see bae
    LZenOUT

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:31 am by LZenOUT

eclectic1 wrote:I'm going to say this now...I think pretty highly...that Neal is Bae. "In the Name of the Brother"...with that 'white globe' that focused on 'New York'...details known of what may come...

If this is true...WOW!!!! Shocked Cool Wink

Henry's actions would be priceless...not to mention Emma's!!!
    This would be fun. Smile And I agree - I'm pretty sure this is where it's heading.
    eclectic1

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 pm by eclectic1

I'm going to say this now...I think pretty highly...that Neal is Bae. "In the Name of the Brother"...with that 'white globe' that focused on 'New York'...details known of what may come...

If this is true...WOW!!!! Shocked Cool Wink

Henry's actions would be priceless...not to mention Emma's!!!

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:44 pm by rra615

cuddlyasatiger wrote:
    Spoiler:

A guess that Bae is Peter Pan and Morraine is Wendy?

if that is true, since morraine would be around bae's age, maybe they're taking the "Hook" movie route, where wendy comes back to the real world and peter marries her grand daughter
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:02 pm by Ranna156

kami808 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:ok based on the crocodile episode I am holding on strong to Bae is Peter Pan.

Tentative theory now is I think Hook might use fairy dust to somehow snatch him from our world and takes him to NL with the intention of using him to get back at Rumplestiltskin and then for the next couple of hundred years they 'battle'...

Still not convinced the Neal Cassidy is Bae or Peter Pan...but i wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be the case as well...

I was listening to a OUAT podcast and i'm starting to come around to the idea that Bae might be PP too since Bae would have otherwise aged and therefore died. I'm sure he's coming back for another episode whether or not he comes back as NC so he must have stopped aging somehow.

I really hope he is PP because that would be a great storyline and him being Rumple's son would definitely give Hook reason to hate him.

It could also give him a reason to like him I guess being Milha's son as well...
    kami808

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:34 pm by kami808

Ranna156 wrote:ok based on the crocodile episode I am holding on strong to Bae is Peter Pan.

Tentative theory now is I think Hook might use fairy dust to somehow snatch him from our world and takes him to NL with the intention of using him to get back at Rumplestiltskin and then for the next couple of hundred years they 'battle'...

Still not convinced the Neal Cassidy is Bae or Peter Pan...but i wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be the case as well...

I was listening to a OUAT podcast and i'm starting to come around to the idea that Bae might be PP too since Bae would have otherwise aged and therefore died. I'm sure he's coming back for another episode whether or not he comes back as NC so he must have stopped aging somehow.

I really hope he is PP because that would be a great storyline and him being Rumple's son would definitely give Hook reason to hate him.
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:54 pm by Ranna156

ok based on the crocodile episode I am holding on strong to Bae is Peter Pan.

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 am by obsessedwithOUAT

I guess I shouldn't be so quick to abandon Hook. After all, he's a thief, too right? But cuddly, the other reason I don't think Neal's name is a decoy (and is likely Henry's dad) is something that goes back to Pinocchio: the writers don't make it that complicated. Like with August, I didn't think Pino because he said he never lied. I took that as a hint but the writers made it a hint in terms of referencing lying. I overthought it. With Neal, I figure they've given us what we need. Plus, they said we might see him without knowing we saw him and how the season began fits that.

I will say this, though: IF I am wrong on Hook being Henry's dad and it is Neal, I still think my reasoning was sound (Tallahassee near the ocean, troubled souls drawn to each other, no hero, etc). Therefore I think that IF this Neal is Henry's dad then there is a NNL connection. I would have thought out to the wrong conclusion. That of course pretty much would put the cherry on the top of the PP/Henry's dad theory.

He's definitely a combo of 2 or maybe more things - can we all agree on that?

I'm starting to wonder now if all that fairy tale reference stuff in the apt was just to make us realize he's a fairy tale character. AGAIN, overthinking on my part by saying he has to be the author for it all to fit if that is the case.

If he's not the author and whatever else, I would go with PP/Henry's dad.
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:21 am by Ranna156

ugh...I REALLY want to see RH...but i am holding out hope for Josh Holloway...ONLY reason i block that possibility from my mind i think!
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:19 am by Ranna156

hahaha that might go with the whole bisexual thing too...you know the spoof 'men in tights'...haha...
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:57 am by cuddlyasatiger

So I'm super excited this RL guy was part of the "Merry Pranksters" *ahem* Robin Hood....
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:03 am by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:But I still say he's the author!

Nooooo haha....

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:15 am