Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 Suggestionbox01 Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 Howtos

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 VisitSB

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 EclecticsSpoilers Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 EsSpoilChat

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 Sitemap02

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 Empty Baelfire/Neal Cassidy

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Birthname: Baelfire
    FTL Persona: Baelfire
    Storybrooke Persona: Neal Cassidy
    Nickname or Pseudonyms: Bae
    Born: In FTL somewhere, during Ogre Wars I ; Neal's wanted poster states his birthday is March 23, 1977
    Death: Alive
    Characteristics: Brave, Honest, Respectful, Thief in adulthood
    Fairytale Origin: Original to OUaT; latest theory is that he is or has ties to Peter Pan and/or Lost Boys
    Memorable quote(s): "I want my father back!" "You're a coward." "Is that my son?"

Major Mysteries or Questions: What has happened to Bae since being sucked into the portal and him being seen as a relatively young man in the 21st century in OW?

TopicFairyTale Land/Other World Storybrooke/OurWorld
    Spousesnonenone
    Significant Other(s)None but good friends with MorraineEmma Swan
    MotherMilhaN/A
    FatherRumplestiltskinMr. Gold
    ChildrenN/AHenry
    OccupationN/AJanitor/Thief
    Sexual EncountersN/AEmma Swan
    Short Biography:

Baelfire, called Bae, was Rumplestiltskin's only family and greatest treasure. Bae's mother, Milha, abandoned them when he was very young. It was to save Bae from the Ogre War battlefield that Rumplestiltskin became the Dark One. Bae makes Rumplestiltskin promise to leave behind his magic if Bae can find a way for them to be together as father and son without the magic of the Dark One. Morraine tells Bae about Reul Ghorm, the oldest and darkest magic, who gives Bae the last magic bean. This magic bean opens a portal into a land without magic (presumably our world). Bae goes through the portal, but Rumplestiltskin renigs on their deal and refuses to follow Bae. The last we see of Bae in FTL is him calling his father a coward as the portal closes.

Neal Cassidy is a young thief in love with another young thief, seventeen year old Emma Swan. They make plans to start a life together in Tallahassee, FL, but first they have some stolen property to get rid of. On his way to fence the merchandise, Neal meets August who convinces him to leave Emma for her own good. August proves to Neal that magic exists, and that the Curse is real. Neal truly loves Emma and makes August promise to let him know when the curse is broken. Neal also leaves their yellow bug and a substantial amount of money for August to give to Emma upon her release from prison. Neal does not know yet he has a son but finds out when his father, Emma, and Henry find him at his apartment in NYC.

We first see Neal in the opening scene of Season 2 heading to his apartment in NYC. As he arrives he notices that he left a window open and it is raining. As he goes to shut it he drops his cell phone OUaT the window and then a carrier pigeon lands on his desk with a post card from Storybrooke with the word "Broken" handwritten on it.

Young Baelfire Played By: Dylan Schmid

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 Twitter Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 Facebook Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 IMDb

Neal Cassidy is Played By: Michael Raymond-James

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 Twitter Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 IMDb

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:59 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

But I still say he's the author!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:56 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

cuddlyasatiger wrote:Does anyone think this name is a decoy?

No. I have to ditto what Ranna said. Car theft, Emma's car is significant, was a cheater....

If he isn't Henry's dad I'd be shocked. I officially give up on the Hook theory.
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:43 pm by Ranna156

here is a little more info on the 'real' Neal Cassady

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/jan/18/beat-poets-cassady-kerouac-ginsberg
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:35 pm by Ranna156

cuddlyasatiger wrote:Does anyone think this name is a decoy?

NO!

'As a youth, Cassady was repeatedly involved in petty crime. He was arrested for car theft when he was 14, for shoplifting and car theft when he was 15, and for car theft and fencing when he was 16."

And that is just ONE line from his bio on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal_Cassady

with the mentions of New York, Cuckoo's nest, Magic Trip etc. This guy was definitely named after Cassady for a reason.

Steals cars...
    Spoiler:

This guy is SOOOOOOO Henry's father! Question is who is he working with...Now I have to go add that Cuckoo janitor from the crazy house to a possible person who sent him a post card!

The other big question is who is his FTL counterpart...The real Cassady (who i am guessing this guy is named after) is a bit of a womanizer and bisexual...

That Hatter/Cleaner sign could point to WL OR the janitor...or BOTH if there is a group of them all from WL and they all retained their memories for some reason...i don't know...but he is going to be interesting for sure!
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:37 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Does anyone think this name is a decoy?
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:35 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Robin Hood!!

... probably not but all the same - Robin Hood!!
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:23 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Makes sense with all the other One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest stuff we've seen
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:12 pm by Ranna156

Check out the name Neil Cassady on google/wiki...holding VERY strongly to this guy is Henrys dad!
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:22 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Neal means champion; Cassidy means curly and/or clever

Think this gives any hints?
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:54 pm by cuddlyasatiger

And we have a name!

I was in a dilemma - is his name a spoiler? I decided it was not since we've already seen him and his name doesn't really give anything away. However, if it had been his FTL name I would not have posted it. Feel free to disagree pirat
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:20 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I didn't see any teddy bears in his apt but there were monocles. Did anybody see umbrellas or nightshirts?! lol!
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:53 am by Ranna156

and the plot thickens! haha
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:49 am by cuddlyasatiger

Thanks to Ranna for this idea:

What if instead of being Peter Pan or a lost boy, he's one of Wendy's brothers (John or Michael)?
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:31 am by Ranna156

i just want them to cast josh holloway as Robin Hood so bad...haha and he doesn't look anything like the kid who plays Bae...sticking with he is either PP or a Lost Boy!
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 am by cuddlyasatiger

My other guess is that Bae is Robin Hood (YAY!!!) and Morraine is Marian!
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:26 am by Ranna156

cuddlyasatiger wrote:
    Spoiler:

A guess that Bae is Peter Pan and Morraine is Wendy?

I like that thought that Morraine might still also be around!

Definitely think Bae could be PP! I think I even have that somewhere that him either being a Lost Boy or PP are my top 2 choices right now...Can't wait to find out for certain what happened with his mother as I think that will be the clincher on who he turns out to be!

I think I am going to do what Obsessed did and start a page of my own for all my theories! haha

Last edited by Ranna156 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:25 am by Ranna156

yes - Morraine was also the girl who turned 13? or was it 12? and the nasty soldier took her off ot the Ogre Wars in the first episode we meet Baelfire!
    Shekinel

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:13 am by Shekinel

Who is Morraine? Tha girl that he was talking to in the woods but got scared when rumple came?
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:03 am by cuddlyasatiger

Spoiler:

A guess that Bae is Peter Pan and Morraine is Wendy?
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:34 pm by Ranna156

I think he is Henry's father. I think Bae might be Peter Pan...and I don't know...I didn't really get a good vibe off this guy...Would hope I would get a good vibe from PP!

But I think that is a really great guess as to who he is! It would probably be my second choice!
    LZenOUT

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:26 pm by LZenOUT

I think he's Peter Pan. He's got American Indian artifacts in his room and is a character that is known to have visited our world so he has his own way to get here.
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 pm by Ranna156

i am starting to lose track of all the mysteries! I almost wish I had done what I did with LOST...start watching the show at about season 5 and go look up all the mysteries ahead of time! haha just kidding!
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:19 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I think this guy is
    Spoiler:
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:36 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Maybe it was
    Spoiler:
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:08 am by Ranna156

at least the pigeon saved the cost of postage!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:35 pm