Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? Suggestionbox01 Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? Howtos

Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? VisitSB

Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? EclecticsSpoilers Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? EsSpoilChat

Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? Sitemap02

Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap31%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap8%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap15%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap8%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap0%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap31%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

+4
LZenOUT
obsessedwithOUAT
eclectic1
Ranna156
8 posters

Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke?

Poll

Who sent Mystery Man the postcard from Storybrooke?

[ 4 ]
    Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap11%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 20 ]
    Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap56%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap14%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap0%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap0%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap8%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_lcap11%Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 36
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? Empty Re: Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke?

Post by Ranna156 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:58 am

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:I think it's being overthought. I really think they put this one to bed and were just speaking to the general, non obsessed audience with the hopefully remark.

I think so too...but they have 'fooled' us before so...lets see if we get some better confirmation that August did indeed send it...if he didn't I am sure it was sent at his request...so either way August 'sent' it as far as I am concerned! Wink
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke? Empty Re: Who sent Mystery Man (Neal Cassady) the postcard from Storybrooke?

Post by Ranna156 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:09 am

tamara_f wrote:hello. I have a question. perhaps the Gold son could be Neal cassady, what you think?

I think its possible ONLY if he doubles as Peter Pan. Check out this for more on Baelfire's age:

http://www.chatouat.com/t401-belfie-s-age

Currently I am leaning towards he is a descendant of Baelfire and what August showed him was the dagger...and that the knowledge of the dagger was passed down in Bae's family...

but that is me and i change my mind quite frequently! haha...also as cuddly pointed out below there is a pretty big discussion going on about who he is and also there are some other things based on the REAL Neal Cassady (a famous beatnik)about who he might be related to or have ties to!
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:36 pm

tamara_f wrote:hello. I have a question. perhaps the Gold son could be Neal cassady, what you think?

Hey Tamara! I think that's a pretty good idea. Here's a conversation about some of the possibilities, some people agree with you!
    Anonymous
    tamara_f

Post by tamara_f Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:23 pm

hello. I have a question. perhaps the Gold son could be Neal cassady, what you think?

obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Of course, he could be lying. He IS Pinocchio and we know he still lies. GAH! Darn you!
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:47 pm

I think it's being overthought. I really think they put this one to bed and were just speaking to the general, non obsessed audience with the hopefully remark.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:52 am

Ok opening this poll back up since its been pointed out that it was only implied that August actually sent the postcard. For all we know he couldn't since he was still mostly wood...maybe he has an accomplice!

Sorry Tiggs! We may not have gotten it right after all! But we can still change our vote!!!! haha
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Ranna156 wrote:You know i keep coming back to August called someone in The Return that we still don't know who...I think it may have been Neal so I am changing my vote...to August sent him the postcard...still don't know why he just didn't pick up the phone...but...
    Spoiler:

Not sure what this does for my 'Neal is from WL theory' but...

Hey i just realized I changed my vote so I got it right too!!!! WHOO HOO! Not a partial this time either! haha

fun Cheers Tiggs!
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:58 pm

YAY! cheers I finally got something right!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:12 pm

well whoever voted August got it right!
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:43 am

If it was August then it supports the ideas either that he is the writer (typewriter - don't forget the typewriter) or PP or kid from foster home (or combo of them).
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:04 am

You know i keep coming back to August called someone in The Return that we still don't know who...I think it may have been Neal so I am changing my vote...to August sent him the postcard...still don't know why he just didn't pick up the phone...but...
    Spoiler:

Not sure what this does for my 'Neal is from WL theory' but...
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 am

Nevermind...sorry obsessed...it may not have been updated when you wrote that post! Embarassed
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:47 am

The Cinderella episode definitely happened after...Regina was able to take hearts by the time of Cinderella and the wand...

you know there is a good timeline on here to check that LZ made?
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:29 am

He-Man wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Or glass slippers.

I'm betting it is a Wizard of Oz reference rather than a Cinderella one. The ruby slippers were magic slippers. I don't think Cinderalla's glass slippers did anything or had any magical properties.

Well that's true. I kept it open as a tie-in to why he might want to kill/attack/whatever he did to Cindy's fairy godmother but thinking about it more 1) I don't know if that works with the timeline and 2) he gave her those glass slippers so .... yeah. Unless the scene with Jeff in the Doctor happened after the Cinderella/Thomas ep (Price of Gold) in the timeline then it must be ruby slippers. Also, it's been said we'll see Oz, so there you go.
    He-Man
    He-Man

Post by He-Man Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:09 am

I'm betting it is a Wizard of Oz reference rather than a Cinderella one. The ruby slippers were magic slippers. I don't think Cinderalla's glass slippers did anything or had any magical properties.
    Shekinel
    Shekinel

Post by Shekinel Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Slippers huh? what comes to my mind (besides ruby slippers)is Hermes(greek mytholgy). He had flying shoes, he was the messenger of gods and traveled between worlds. IF im not mistaken.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:18 pm

i think we should request this scenario from Robert Carlyle next time he is dressed as Rumple...to do this 'dream' hahahaha!!!
    LZenOUT
    LZenOUT

Post by LZenOUT Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Ranna156 wrote:THANK YOU!!!! bounce bounce bounce

slippers huh...like Ruby slippers? Haha...he was going to try & use them to get to Our World? haha that would have been too funny seeing Rumple wearing Ruby slippers and chanting 'there's no place like a land without magic...there's no place like...' smile
    LMAO
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:11 pm

I hope Neal isn't the kid in the orphanage - remember when we tossed that idea around on the ABC board? That one of the other foster kids was it? That kid was icky

yeah i remember...i think the consensus ended up being he couldn't be because he would need to have a ftl counterpart...and that kid couldn't have as far as we knew...
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Or glass slippers.

I hope Neal isn't the kid in the orphanage - remember when we tossed that idea around on the ABC board? That one of the other foster kids was it? That kid was icky
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:21 pm

THANK YOU!!!! bounce bounce bounce

slippers huh...like Ruby slippers? Haha...he was going to try & use them to get to Our World? haha that would have been too funny seeing Rumple wearing Ruby slippers and chanting 'there's no place like a land without magic...there's no place like...' smile
    intreatment420
    intreatment420

Post by intreatment420 Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Ranna156 wrote:ugh - i just noticed that
    Spoiler:
    ...maybe it was August...and he couldn't use the phone or talk at the time cause of the whole wood thing...or didn't want to cause there would be records and this guy is someone from the orphanage...

Maybe he was that 'kid' we saw who stole the money and coerced August into leaving!...but that kid wouldn't have a FTL counterpart as far as we know...

DID anyone catch what Rumple said to Jeff in the Doctor when Jeff brough him the bowl...

Rumple said something like 'What about the ????' and then Jeff replied with something like 'i looked but couldn't find them...word is that they left and headed to a land without magic'
    Rump said ,"what about the slippers" Jeff said, "couldn't find them , Heard they've already been moved to another land," I replayed the scene with closed captioning to make sure that's what they said hope its helpful,
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:58 am

ugh - i just noticed that
    Spoiler:
    ...maybe it was August...and he couldn't use the phone or talk at the time cause of the whole wood thing...or didn't want to cause there would be records and this guy is someone from the orphanage...

Maybe he was that 'kid' we saw who stole the money and coerced August into leaving!...but that kid wouldn't have a FTL counterpart as far as we know...

DID anyone catch what Rumple said to Jeff in the Doctor when Jeff brough him the bowl...

Rumple said something like 'What about the ????' and then Jeff replied with something like 'i looked but couldn't find them...word is that they left and headed to a land without magic'
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:40 am

Although I still wouldn't be surprised if the Blue Fairy somehow always remembered her past, the only ones we know of for sure who remembered the whole time (and possibly could have been planning something/had contact with Neal) were Jefferson, Regina, & August.

August I think would be more likely to pick up a phone.

Regina was hell bent on keeping the curse going.

So that leaves Jefferson...

I would still also like to know what that 'deleted or unseen' scene between Jefferson & August was about...

Also since I think this guy is HIGHLY likely to have ties to WL I think Jefferson is the most likely candidate...for now...

haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:32 am