Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:06 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

I'm not entirely sure what I think of Cate Blanchette playing the stepmother of Cinderella in a remake. On the one hand, she's a good actress. On the other hand, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull should have been a career ender for most parties because it was so terrible. So, I hope she's great in this role so I can return to being a fan again.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:10 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1 wrote:
    LZenOUT wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:The more I watch these promos for "Queen of Hearts"...I'm pretty sure the FTL 'Regina' with Hook is Cora in disguise...

especially now after seeing the new extended version I've posted in the news area. Cool

WOW!!!!! I STAND CORRECTED!!! Another Sneak Peek out and.... WOW!!!!

Hook is IN Storybrooke and Regina is very MUCH herself!!! Cool Shocked Cool
    Looked like FTL before the curse was cast to me!

The dungeon maybe, I can see your point...but, Belle looks like SB Belle(clothes-wise)...
    I see the article lists FTL, as well...

I dont know...even the conversation sounds like what might take place in 'present-day' SB. Wink Cool

You know what makes it confusing? Belle's hair! She shouldn't have been allowed to keep that darker color -simply for continuity's sake. Anyhow, Hook hitting Belle = the uncoolest thing I've seen yet by any character on the show. Odd, but true for me. He's squarely in the villain category now.
    eclectic1

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:04 pm by eclectic1

LZenOUT wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:The more I watch these promos for "Queen of Hearts"...I'm pretty sure the FTL 'Regina' with Hook is Cora in disguise...

especially now after seeing the new extended version I've posted in the news area. Cool

The dungeon maybe, I can see your point...but, Belle looks like SB Belle(clothes-wise)...
    I see the article lists FTL, as well...

I dont know...even the conversation sounds like what might take place in 'present-day' SB. Wink Cool

LZenOUT

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:48 pm by LZenOUT

eclectic1 wrote:

eclectic1

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:21 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:24 pm by Ranna156

you know though you might be on to something...i don't actually think we are going to see WL at all this episode and that the title is about Cora (since she is the QoH's in the sense of ripping them out of people)...do you think this is the episode where the WL QoH's gets Henry sr? Do you think Cora is the WL QoH's as well?
    Ranna156

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:44 pm by Ranna156

interesting...but i didn't think she could get back to FTL once she was sent to NL?...
    eclectic1

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:40 pm by eclectic1

The more I watch these promos for "Queen of Hearts"...I'm pretty sure the FTL 'Regina' with Hook is Cora in disguise...

Ranna156

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 pm by Ranna156

I thought we have seen pics of Emma Charming and Snow? Or were you just refferring to the 'guest stars'?

i think its totally possible that there is more to that Netherworld and that maybe that is where people go who got their souls sucked...also wouldn't be surprised if that is where the 'dead' go or at least those who died that had their heart ripped out...wouldn't be surprised if they did a whole lot more with the Netherworld that that several people can enter it and that is probably where they will find Phillip. I REALLY think those whispers were the people whose souls were sucked. Also it wouldn't surprise me if Graham showed his face there as well...
    eclectic1

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:24 pm by eclectic1

Something to note...

we've seen 'on-set' shots of scenes being shot for eps 10 on...funny how we do not see Cora, Mulan or Aurora.

Just confirmed w/VCF that they havent seen Jamie or Sarah around...DOESNT mean that they havent filmed in the woods...BUT, it could be backstory as we know there will be some on Phillip and Mulan(how they met up). Hook is the only one we know from candids that for sure has made it to SB from FTL.

I wonder if Mulan and Aurora make it to Storybrooke??? ...even Cora...

hmmmm..... Cool Cool Cool
    eclectic1

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 pm by eclectic1

Havent posted just yet...BUT WILL SOON...Ethan Embry just sent a picture of an Edsel in front of 'Marine Garage'. Took a little while to 'click' that that place is in SB!!! His ticket I posted yesterday did show "Vancouver" as the destination.
    The other picture he's posted is ...ok...not sure how to read this...but, like a store shelf display of 'Donald Ducks'!!! Now, I dont THINK that would be his fairytale character...but, that's all that's in the picture!!! Unless he's referencing "Disney" ie "OUAT".

Hmmm.... Shocked Cool
    Ranna156

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:34 am by Ranna156

FYI if anyone is wondering what happened to the 'snow & charming find a way to communicate with each other' topic...its been merged with the Into the Deep episode topic. So all your comments are still there! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:48 am by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:I love the postings about Cora/QoH - the articles write like they're new ideas. HELLO!? Didn't posters here call that after Hat Trick aired?

Yep...er...well posters did on the ABC secrets page and probably more than one of us who were there called that too. I know I wasn't one of htem...I may have agreed at one point and then disagreed again! Wink

SEEEEE I DON'T always call them right! Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:24 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

I love the postings about Cora/QoH - the articles write like they're new ideas. HELLO!? Didn't posters here call that after Hat Trick aired?
    Ranna156

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:39 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    rra615 wrote:the australain season 2 promo doesn't look that different than ours..most of the stuff we've seen and/or knew already.. the only thing that looks different is the wolf in snow

True...most of the shots are the same-but, the 'arrangement' of this video is different than ours was.

Just a fun share! Smile

Also they were using footage that wouldn't have been filmed yet when we were getting the promo's. Very interesting on the Hook footage though! Wonder if they will use that same outfit for him with the cuff and all! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:23 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:the australain season 2 promo doesn't look that different than ours..most of the stuff we've seen and/or knew already.. the only thing that looks different is the wolf in snow

True...most of the shots are the same-but, the 'arrangement' of this video is different than ours was.

Just a fun share! Smile

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:07 pm by rra615

the australain season 2 promo doesn't look that different than ours..most of the stuff we've seen and/or knew already.. the only thing that looks different is the wolf in snow
    Ranna156

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:11 pm by Ranna156

rra615 wrote:ruby and rumple definitely share a look but there haven't been many scenes to show what it's all about.

and its so cool that smee's holding bae's cloak - more and more evidence that he's peter pan! but wasn't the setting of that before bae jumped through the bean portal?

no remember Smee showed Rumple a bean and told him he knew he lost his son.

Bae got into a portal
    Smee shows up with a new bean
    Rumple spots Hook and the finds out Milha is alive
    makes a deal with Milha to let them live for the bean
    breaks that deal when he kills her
    cuts off Hook's hand thinking hte bean is in htere
    finds out it wasn't and in the meantime Killian & crew take off to NL.

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:32 am by rra615

ruby and rumple definitely share a look but there haven't been many scenes to show what it's all about.

and its so cool that smee's holding bae's cloak - more and more evidence that he's peter pan! but wasn't the setting of that before bae jumped through the bean portal?
    Ranna156

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 am by Ranna156

on the subject of Baelfire cloak and Smee having it...

Here is a picture of Bae in the cloak he went through the portal wearing...looking REALLY good Bae is going to be PP! Wink

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 13 Onceup10

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:06 am by obsessedwithOUAT

I'll have to rewatch for that look
    Ranna156

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:26 am by Ranna156

that would certainly be interesting...

as for the look it is in the Pilot. When Emma goes to get a room & Gold shows up as he is leaving him & Ruby share a 'look'. I noticed it and have been wondering about it...and now she even mentioned it so I think that was definitely a deliberate move for whatever reason.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:19 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Huh? Look between Ruby/Rumple? Anyhow -

So here's a wild idea: We know that if we see someone die, they're dead but if they are 'lost' well then anything goes, right? Now I know in the story of Snow White her mom dies but so far in OUAT all we know is that her mom is 'lost'. So I'm just tossing this out there for funsies since we seem to have quite the twisted family tree in this so far: What if Anita isn't just Red's mom, but Snow's too?
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:02 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Ranna156 wrote:ok that hide function obviously doesn't hide ANYTHING!

The hide function hides the content from all but the poster and admins. It should be in a box similar to the quote box.

It's a good way for anybody who wants to add something for only admins to see. This might be a good "How To" topic.... Idea
    Ranna156

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:44 pm by Ranna156

OMG!!!!!!1

YES YES YES!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

CONFIRMED there was DEFINITELY A LOOK! I did not imagine it or anything else! I have been wondering about that LOOK myself and now she mentions it so obviously there was definitely a 'write in' of 'give each other a strange look'!!!!!!!

Is there a character you would like to share more scenes with in the future?
    I'm really dying to find out what the look that Rumple and Red shared in the pilot. I want to know what the deal is with that. So I think that having some more Ruby/Gold scenes or Red/Rumple would be very interesting.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 pm