Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:39 am by rra615

yes it looks like rumple as the dark one holding a magnifying glass and grinning. maybe its predicting he'll find bae?
    LZenOUT

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:02 am by LZenOUT

Noortjj wrote:So about the KEY ART OPENING SEQUENCE FOR FUTURE OUAT S2 EPISODE.. It is Rumple standing there with a red cloack (does not look like Ruby's) but what i'm wondering most, why is he holding a magnifying glass.. Razz
    It sure looks like his stance, though I can't make out the face. I can't see the magnifying glass either. It's sort of blurry for me.
    Noortjj

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:32 am by Noortjj

So about the KEY ART OPENING SEQUENCE FOR FUTURE OUAT S2 EPISODE.. It is Rumple standing there with a red cloack (does not look like Ruby's) but what i'm wondering most, why is he holding a magnifying glass.. Razz
    eclectic1

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:56 pm by eclectic1

Just a quick post to let all know that the new OUAT Podcast is out there for 'The Cricket Game'!!!

Go check it out!!! Wink Very Happy

Horowitz/Kitsis Podcast link
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Okay so I've been saying I think Rumpel is on Charming family's side. I mean, yes yes yes he's on Team Rumpel and yes he has his own agenda, but you have seen where I keep pointing out that he does things for people in Charming family that make me think he's got some sort of loyalty to them.

Eva is Snow's mom. Want to be she's somehow connected to Rumpel? Want to be that somehow feeds into his motives for how he treats PC family?
    eclectic1

Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 pm by eclectic1

Shekinel wrote:WOW!! =O !! I seriously need to catch up!

Missed you, Shek... Wink
    Shekinel

Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:05 am by Shekinel

WOW!! =O !! I seriously need to catch up!
    eclectic1

Post Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:31 pm by eclectic1

Just a quick post...

Check out the January birthdays in the "News" area-you're sure to be 'hooked' when you see it!!! pirat lol!
    eclectic1

Post Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:29 pm by eclectic1

Oncers...Sneak Peek #3(The Cricket Game) is out and a MAJOR spoiler is revealed!!! Check it out in the "news" and "episode" area!!!

Cool Wink

All I can say is...WOW!!!
    eclectic1

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:24 pm by eclectic1

Another promo is released today for "The Cricket Game" with additional footage from future upcoming episodes!!! I plan on doing a screenshot breakdown...but, will get to it after Xmas. Here are a few screenshots of interest I've made quickly(thx ABC):

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 Screenshot4113
    *** where is this "magic cloud" heading toward? Storybrooke or someplace in FTL????

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 Screenshot4116
    ***magical confrontation between Cora and Regina! Cool

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 Screenshot4114
    e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 12 Screenshot4115
    ***the Dream Catcher appears to be magical and of significance! We know it's initially seen in Neal's NYC apartment...
    AND, is that Pongo in the first of the 2 pics?!? So, maybe he's not the 'beloved fairytale character'?!?

WOW!!!!....TOO MANY NEW UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!!
    Cool Very Happy Cool
    LZenOUT

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:03 pm by LZenOUT

Archie's as good a guess as any. The name of the episode suggests it plus we haven't seen him in ages. There's no hint anywhere for it being anyone else that I've seen. So I think it's safe to say we're SUPPOSED to jump to that conclusion. We'll have to wait to see if the writers are being devious.
    eclectic1

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 pm by eclectic1

We have a mini-synopsis for "The Cricket Game" ....

should we think 'obvious' and say Jiminy/Archie is the 'beloved fairytale character"?!?!
    LZenOUT

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:31 pm by LZenOUT

rra615 wrote:i forget where the board with the header picture is, but i think i found one of the "aha" moments in the EE. rumple is holding a gold chess piece, and emma was saying how she's just a piece of his game. she used the word pawn, but i think it doesn't matter what word she used because she was talking like chess.

i dont know, just a theory. if anyone remembers where the board is, let me know so i can go back and write this there
    It's here: Click Here

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:02 pm by rra615

i forget where the board with the header picture is, but i think i found one of the "aha" moments in the EE. rumple is holding a gold chess piece, and emma was saying how she's just a piece of his game. she used the word pawn, but i think it doesn't matter what word she used because she was talking like chess.

i dont know, just a theory. if anyone remembers where the board is, let me know so i can go back and write this there
    LZenOUT

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:42 am by LZenOUT

I've not heard much on that theory. I'm leaning toward our NY friend being Bae. He was way too easily convinced to let Emma go.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:21 am by obsessedwithOUAT

So I know there's a lot of people who think Ethan Embry is Bae, especially since the show is pretty tight-lipped over who he plays. Here's the thing, though: he's got bright, blue eyes. Bae has brownish/MAYBE hazel eyes. Eyes like Bae's are NOT going to change to bright blue, so if they make Ethan Embry Bae then either 1) that's sloppy or 2) they put him in contact lenses. Thoughts?

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:32 pm by rra615

eclectic1 wrote:
    rra615 wrote:i wonder if we'll still see mulan and aurora's story now that emma and MM came home. maybe they'll find a way to bring phillip back

I think we'll still see them in backstory/FTL...even Phillip...as Julian has hinted at this! Wink
    That, and Jamie has tweeted shooting yet...maybe not in Steveston...but, in the forests! I think we'll get the story of how Phillip and Mulan met and more on Aurora with her being put under the sleeping curse.

definitely, and when aurora, henry, and now PC go to sleep, they'll all be in that firey room
    eclectic1

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:22 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:i wonder if we'll still see mulan and aurora's story now that emma and MM came home. maybe they'll find a way to bring phillip back

I think we'll still see them in backstory/FTL...even Phillip...as Julian has hinted at this! Wink
    That, and Jamie has tweeted shooting yet...maybe not in Steveston...but, in the forests! I think we'll get the story of how Phillip and Mulan met and more on Aurora with her being put under the sleeping curse.

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:09 am by rra615

i wonder if we'll still see mulan and aurora's story now that emma and MM came home. maybe they'll find a way to bring phillip back
    Ranna156

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:13 am by Ranna156

i think i am starting to get on board with the whole 'at some point Cora & Hook 'look' like Emma & MM' like you & Shek have mentioned. Still not convinced those one shots with the clothes are really Hook & Cora but i have a feeling that in the promo for the jan 6th episode (or maybe later...were all those suppose to be for jan 6th? or just the rest of the season...the ones that were new shots anyway...) that the 'Emma' Regina 'blasts with magic' might be Cora and Regina knows it...
    eclectic1

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:48 am by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:Something to note...

we've seen 'on-set' shots of scenes being shot for eps 10 on...funny how we do not see Cora, Mulan or Aurora.

Just confirmed w/VCF that they havent seen Jamie or Sarah around...DOESNT mean that they havent filmed in the woods...BUT, it could be backstory as we know there will be some on Phillip and Mulan(how they met up). Hook is the only one we know from candids that for sure has made it to SB from FTL.

I wonder if Mulan and Aurora make it to Storybrooke??? ...even Cora...

hmmmm..... Cool Cool Cool

Ok...confirmation with "QoH" that Mulan and Aurora do NOT make it to SB. Also explains why VCF hasnt seen Jamie or Sarah there....
    We HAVE seen on set candids of Colin there which are from episodes we'll see in January. I just asked VCF if Cora/Barbara Hershey was also seen around...

their response...yes!!! Cool I'm sure they're not posting these for a reason...

SPOILERY!!!...that, and they want to play it 'safe' with the OUAT writers/staff ;o)
    Ranna156

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 pm by Ranna156

@obsessed - i totally agree with you on Hook is a total villain...saw signs of him being a jerk previously...but this incident with Belle definitely confirms he is a total villain!
    Ranna156

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:44 pm by Ranna156

LZenOUT wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:The more I watch these promos for "Queen of Hearts"...I'm pretty sure the FTL 'Regina' with Hook is Cora in disguise...

especially now after seeing the new extended version I've posted in the news area. Cool

WOW!!!!! I STAND CORRECTED!!! Another Sneak Peek out and.... WOW!!!!

Hook is IN Storybrooke and Regina is very MUCH herself!!! Cool Shocked Cool
    Looked like FTL before the curse was cast to me!

Agree...Regina is dressed like the queen and even refers to herself as such (long hair and all). Also Belle says 'Rumplestilstkin'...she didn't remember who he was when she was locked up in SB...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:44 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:I'm not entirely sure what I think of Cate Blanchette playing the stepmother of Cinderella in a remake. On the one hand, she's a good actress. On the other hand, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull should have been a career ender for most parties because it was so terrible. So, I hope she's great in this role so I can return to being a fan again.

Isn't it something, obsessed, with all these Fairytale live action 're-makes' these movie companies are doing?
    Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Huntsman, Pinocchio and now Cinderella. These are just the ones I can think of now... Wink

Who'd have thought this would be!!! lol!

Still haven't seen Snow White and the Huntsman. I am so curious to see it, though. Did you see Mirror Mirror? The person who played Snow White did a nice job, but I think they needed to get a hedge trimmer to get past the eyebrows on her. Sounds mean but if you've seen it, you know what I mean LOL
    eclectic1

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:36 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:I'm not entirely sure what I think of Cate Blanchette playing the stepmother of Cinderella in a remake. On the one hand, she's a good actress. On the other hand, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull should have been a career ender for most parties because it was so terrible. So, I hope she's great in this role so I can return to being a fan again.

Isn't it something, obsessed, with all these Fairytale live action 're-makes' these movie companies are doing?
    Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Huntsman, Pinocchio and now Cinderella. These are just the ones I can think of now... Wink

Who'd have thought this would be!!! lol!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:14 pm