Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:56 pm by Ranna156

Haha a little bit bit of parent trap?
    eclectic1

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:29 pm by eclectic1

It's interesting now with Neal/Bae in the picture as Henry's true dad...
    Regina is the BIG loser here.

Not only does she now have to deal with Emma...but, when Neal(for the record, I'm calling all the characters by their SB/realtime names...CONFUSING!!!)comes to Storybrooke-AND, we know he does!!!...she'll have to deal with him as well!

Jennifer confirms that Regina is getting "Lost" now... in the most recent TVLine article I've posted in the "News/Spoilers" area.

I, personally, cant wait for Neal to GET to SB!!! Cool

All this new input into Neal's life WILL have an affect on his relationship with his 'fiance'...he now has to tell her and I can see Henry playing "cupid" to get his parents together again!!! Cool Wink

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:56 pm by rra615

thanks ranna, i found them. that makes me sad, i really hope they don't do that!

you know, some movies and shows do stuff to throw people like us off with spoilers, they film scenes never to be used in the finished production. maybe theres a flashback with young pinocchio, and they put him in that scene just to mess with us - i hope at least!!

i mean, now that neal is back in emma's life, that is who most people are rooting she gets with, so there wouldn't be a "purpose" for eion except to reunite with his father, which it looks as if he does. so reverting him back to 7 year old pinocchio will give them their life to spend again
    Ranna156

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:42 am by Ranna156

rra615 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:The "aw", to me at least, is actually the description of what the 2 pictures together represent...

AND...the cast involved in the shot-"interesting"! Cool

The one pic I refer to that I've posted is the one of Eion in the "OUAT Fan Photo..." area.

where are these pictures located on this page??

They are in E's spoilers under the photo topic. Basically there is a picture of Eion wearing a green screen hat and then there is another shot where he supposedly 'switches' places with the kid who plays young pinocchio and the word out is that the BF turns the clock back for him making him a 7 year old boy again.
    Ranna156

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:40 am by Ranna156

I like that Oz theory Obsessed! I haven't really given him much thought but ties to Oz would tie in!

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:05 am by rra615

eclectic1 wrote:The "aw", to me at least, is actually the description of what the 2 pictures together represent...

The one pic I refer to that I've posted is the one of Eion in the "OUAT Fan Photo..." area.

where are these pictures located on this page??
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:00 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Okay so I've thought about it, and the best I can do right now is I think Greg Mendel might be Oz the Great and Powerful or more specifically, the guy who became Oz after getting sent there in the hot air balloon. At the very least I think he's tied to Oz.

What I'm working with is Greg Mendel is like Gregor Mendel who was a famous scientist. He specialized in genetics, botany, and biology. Oz dabbled in a little of this and that, too. He sees magic in SB and seems fascinated but not yet horrified or off to report it to meet a deadline, so I lean that he's an intellectual/explorer type rather than a random stranger/reporter/curious dude from out of town.

"Her" could be ANY female from that movie.

Now, I never read books on Oz and only know the movie and that it was created by L. Frank Baum. BUT I also know that there's that new Oz movie coming out, so this could be intentionally done.

Anyhow, I don't believe Greg is a random person. Until I get a little more info, though I initially lean Oz.
    eclectic1

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:21 pm by eclectic1

The "aw", to me at least, is actually the description of what the 2 pictures together represent...

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:53 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:when can we expect to hear about this major spoiler?

I've seen 2 pictures that are involved in this spoiler and 1 of them I've posted in the "News/Spoiler" area...thx to VCF.

In fairness, once he 'officially' posts his writeup on his site...I'll post the link here! Cool

What's the pic that makes you say "aw" related to Pino? The one with Bae?
    eclectic1

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:55 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:when can we expect to hear about this major spoiler?

I've seen 2 pictures that are involved in this spoiler and 1 of them I've posted in the "News/Spoiler" area...thx to VCF.

In fairness, once he 'officially' posts his writeup on his site...I'll post the link here! Cool
    Ranna156

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:47 pm by Ranna156

when can we expect to hear about this major spoiler?
    eclectic1

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:19 pm by eclectic1

MAJOR spoiler about to come out ... Cool

Concerns Eion Bailey/Pinocchio

It will make you go "Awe!!!" and "Interesting" at the same time... Very Happy

eclectic1

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:27 pm by eclectic1

WOW!!! 6 Sneak Peeks for "Tiny"...check out the "News" area! #6 is especially interesting! Wink Cool
    eclectic1

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:39 pm by eclectic1

LZenOUT wrote:Speaking of spoilers...I know you have a lot of pull over there at ABC, E, so can you tell them to hurry up and release some? We've been so patient waiting for 3 weeks. Suspect

lol!

Rolling Eyes

Just wait...have another 'off weekend' the 24th because of the "Oscars"!!!

Mad
    LZenOUT

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:13 pm by LZenOUT

Speaking of spoilers...I know you have a lot of pull over there at ABC, E, so can you tell them to hurry up and release some? We've been so patient waiting for 3 weeks. Suspect
    eclectic1

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:54 pm by eclectic1

Updated the Birthdays for February...and, today is the 'Queen Mother' of all Birthdays!!!!

Cool Cool Cool Wink

Check them out in the Spoiler News area! Very Happy
    eclectic1

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:57 pm by eclectic1

Here is the tweet from "K&L"/@OutlawHobbies about the Jamie Dornan encounter they had...
    e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 11 Screenshot4833

Check out their site for more on their conversations and pictures...THX to them for alerting us on his arrival there! Wink Very Happy

Here are a couple questions/answers:

Lindsay: “Any hint on how long you’re back for?”
    Jamie: “They haven’t told me anything yet. My stay may be long, it may be short. I’m waiting to see what they have written for me.”
    Lindsay: “So mostly studio and woods shooting for you I guess eh?”
    Jamie: “For now. But in Storybrooke, is anyone ever dead?”

Hmmm...how does one interpret Jamie's responses!!! Cool Cool Cool

What do the writers have up their sleeves??!!?? Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:40 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

rra615 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Didn't see if anyone wrote about this below, but do we agree that Hook pretty much told us that Bae is PP? I wasn't sure before, but now I'm convinced that whether or not he's also Neal, Bae is PP.

Hook said, "What makes you think he wants to be found, hm? I'm doing that boy a favor." My thought was, that wasn't a comment made just solely based on his own hatred for Rumpel.

i didn't say anything about it but i did catch on to hook saying that. i think it also could be a clue to bae being a lost boy, because he "doesn't want to be found"

i don't think he's PP because they said we don't see PP this season but we do see bae

Yeah, I've stopped paying attention to what they say, because they lie. LOL

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:59 pm by rra615

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Didn't see if anyone wrote about this below, but do we agree that Hook pretty much told us that Bae is PP? I wasn't sure before, but now I'm convinced that whether or not he's also Neal, Bae is PP.

Hook said, "What makes you think he wants to be found, hm? I'm doing that boy a favor." My thought was, that wasn't a comment made just solely based on his own hatred for Rumpel.

i didn't say anything about it but i did catch on to hook saying that. i think it also could be a clue to bae being a lost boy, because he "doesn't want to be found"

i don't think he's PP because they said we don't see PP this season but we do see bae
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:37 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Didn't see if anyone wrote about this below, but do we agree that Hook pretty much told us that Bae is PP? I wasn't sure before, but now I'm convinced that whether or not he's also Neal, Bae is PP.

eclectic1

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:56 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:
    LZenOUT wrote:NOOOOOO! Well, there goes my theory. If he's Bae - the curse brought them to this land ahead of Bae's arrival? He can't be 14+28=42, can he?

yeah i know i was just as frustrated. i was saying to the tv as rumple was walking out of SB - "you think Bae would still be alive in this world?"

a theory i have is bae went to NNL and stayed there for a while, then jumped portals between our world and there, not being peter pan..maybe influence by pp? idk

OR they're throwing us off, like they did with the 6 people in 10k. maybe we see that bae is PP next season. maybe the finale has rumple being united with bae then we get his back story in the 3rd season.

rra615...I can SOOO see this!!! Wink

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:46 pm by rra615

LZenOUT wrote:NOOOOOO! Well, there goes my theory. If he's Bae - the curse brought them to this land ahead of Bae's arrival? He can't be 14+28=42, can he?

yeah i know i was just as frustrated. i was saying to the tv as rumple was walking out of SB - "you think Bae would still be alive in this world?"

a theory i have is bae went to NNL and stayed there for a while, then jumped portals between our world and there, not being peter pan..maybe influence by pp? idk

OR they're throwing us off, like they did with the 6 people in 10k. maybe we see that bae is PP next season. maybe the finale has rumple being united with bae then we get his back story in the 3rd season.
    LZenOUT

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:32 pm by LZenOUT

rra615 wrote:i apologize if this is old news, but i was reading an article on TV guide, lightening round questions with kistis and horowitz.

in a previous interview, they said bae will return this season, and in this interview, they say we will not see peter pan this season- unless they're messing with us, that tells us that bae is not PP!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time-Spoilers-Kitsis-Horowitz-1058181.aspx
    here's the link as a reference. its the 4th lightening round
    NOOOOOO! Well, there goes my theory. If he's Bae - the curse brought them to this land ahead of Bae's arrival? He can't be 14+28=42, can he?

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:10 pm by rra615

i apologize if this is old news, but i was reading an article on TV guide, lightening round questions with kistis and horowitz.

in a previous interview, they said bae will return this season, and in this interview, they say we will not see peter pan this season- unless they're messing with us, that tells us that bae is not PP!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time-Spoilers-Kitsis-Horowitz-1058181.aspx
    here's the link as a reference. its the 4th lightening round
    eclectic1

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:22 pm by eclectic1

Just watched 'the Outsider'...

find it interesting Ethan Embry is credited for the episode and they do not even show him in that car(at the end)!!! lol!

Anyways, thoughts...

*we know Smee's hat was 'magically' treated with the potion that allows you to leave SB...does Rump pick it up after he turns Smee into a rat??? Could come into play later on...

*WOW...Belle loses her memory at the end thanks to Hook. If you watch the CTV promo #1...interesting as Rump and Cora form a truce???!!!???...AND KISS??????????? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THAT????!!!??? Sounds like Rump is up to something... Wink Cool

*curious to see what happens with Ethan's character going forward...no longer think he's Bae. More and more think that Neal is Bae.... cant wait for the "Manhattan" episode!!!!

Cool Cool Cool

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 am