Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

eclectic1

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:12 am by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:Very interesting on that Dagger...it does look like there is NO NAME! Wonder if that is the case or just it moving so fast it got blurred or something...

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 10 Screenshot5502

At first glance...I wasnt sure if it was the same dagger from past episodes. The hand holding it, which I would think is Cora's, is pretty clear so...

I initially thought it could be the backside ... but, we know these writers and they WOULD do something like this-try to throw us off!!! Wink lol!
    Ranna156

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:20 pm by Ranna156

Very interesting on that Dagger...it does look like there is NO NAME! Wonder if that is the case or just it moving so fast it got blurred or something...
    Ranna156

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:22 pm by Ranna156

Thanks for sharing E! So happy/excited with all your news...especially about August & Jefferson!!!
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:15 pm by eclectic1

Interesting Paleyfest notes to share...

YES...we will be seeing 'another land' before the end of this season!!! It appears to be Neverland! AND...per Eddy, we'll be introduced to a character "from that land" that will appear in S3! Wink Cool

Per Eddy/Adam...they are NOT recasting the MadHatter...YES!!!!!!!!...but, since Seb is major busy, not to expect him anytime too soon. So Sad (At least they're not recasting the role!)

Could "Lacey" be another side of Belle???? hints were given...Lana piped in that Regina would approve so have to assume it could involve evil.

...and, maybe next season(not this one)-but someone asked in the audience if we'll see how August knew Neil was Bae and if we'll find out how. YES AGAIN!!!!! Very Happy Cool
    Seemed to catch Eddy/Adam off guard... but, Eddy did see he'd be 'disappointed' if we didnt. So, thinking 4 sure S3.

"Welcome to Storybrooke" will be based on the first week after the curse became!!! So, 1983 Storybrooke and the characters 'adapting' to their 'new lives'.

The end of this season is looking to go out BIG!!!! CANT WAIT!!!
    eclectic1

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:25 pm by eclectic1

LZenOUT wrote:I'm waiting for the nod to 'Hook' (movie with Dustin Hoffman and Robin Williams) with Henry saying 'My dad is Peter Pan?!'. Smile Or was it, "Peter Pan is my Dad?!'. Which ever.

Here here!!!

I liked that movie...know I'm among the minority there, but I like Robin Williams! Wink
    LZenOUT

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:31 pm by LZenOUT

I'm waiting for the nod to 'Hook' (movie with Dustin Hoffman and Robin Williams) with Henry saying 'My dad is Peter Pan?!'. Smile Or was it, "Peter Pan is my Dad?!'. Which ever.
    Ranna156

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:52 am by Ranna156

definitely yes to Bae/Neal has ties to NNL!!!!

True Love music...i like that! I also think it is to emphasize some of the obvious parallels between the two couples (and parallels to come...hopefully) You know like the 'hero' being engaged elsewhere but really still in love with...among others

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:33 pm by rra615

in the last sneak peek, #5, did anyone else notice charming and snow's music playing in the background while emma and neal were walking into his apt building? i like to think of it as true love music misc
    LZenOUT

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:30 pm by LZenOUT

Yepper, the last spoiler nails down that Bae/Neal knows Hook. So - Peter Pan looking better and better. There had to be a reason he was still alive, no less so young. He may not be the pan himself, but definitely spent a great deal of time in NNL.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:43 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Hm. I can't find where I posted my Greg Mendell idea about him possibly being/connected to Oz. Another thought: Merlin? Especially if Dark One curse is broken? It keeps another powerful wizard/magician around? Though I don't know who 'her' would be? Minoue? Lady of the Lake? That idea gets dicey. I like the Oz theory better.
    LZenOUT

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:48 pm by LZenOUT

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:I'm thinking the sizeable death might be The Dark One. Rumple lives, Dark One is banished/killed/no more/cured/whateveryouwanttousetophraseit OR someone else becomes The Dark One. Either that, or Cora but since next ep is The Miller's Daughter, I doubt it.
    Ooo - good point. I figured that the prophesy that Henry would be Rumples "undoing", meant his undoing as the dark one. That might be the death they're talking about. Not that Gold will die but "the dark one" will die. I'm still hoping there's death in store for Cora real soon.
    eclectic1

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:56 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:I'm thinking the sizeable death might be The Dark One. Rumple lives, Dark One is banished/killed/no more/cured/whateveryouwanttousetophraseit OR someone else becomes The Dark One. Either that, or Cora but since next ep is The Miller's Daughter, I doubt it.

OH! What if Bae somehow takes the Dark One powers into himself to save Rumpel? I don't if that makes any sense but there's a wild stab at a random thought.

hmmm... Cool

Thinking that the 'major death' is leading more towards Cora than Rump...HOWEVER, we DO know that Neal wields a sword in an episode via spoiler pics (VCF or YVRShoots...cant remember which).

I'm anxious to see THAT episode!!! Wink

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:34 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

OH! What if Bae somehow takes the Dark One powers into himself to save Rumpel? I don't if that makes any sense but there's a wild stab at a random thought.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:33 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

I'm thinking the sizeable death might be The Dark One. Rumple lives, Dark One is banished/killed/no more/cured/whateveryouwanttousetophraseit OR someone else becomes The Dark One. Either that, or Cora but since next ep is The Miller's Daughter, I doubt it.

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:31 pm by rra615

Ranna156 wrote:Maybe Snow will murder Cora when she realizes Cora had her mother murdered??? Either way i am hoping the sizable death is Cora (the millers daughter)

totally agree. i hope its cora. i really don't like her!!! and i hope either snow or rumple kill her. they CAN'T kill off rumple or henry. it would ruin the series and would probably lose a lot of viewers!!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:18 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:i can't even believe they would try to recast the mad hatter with someone other than Stan...not so sure that would be a good spinoff at all!

Yeah I hope the first 'death' is that of this Mad Hatter spinoff idea, especially without SebStan.

As for the major death, I think it is a real death (as opposed to the death they said would happen in Apple as Red as Blood which was actually not a death- and we knew it), but it will likely be a Cora or some person who emerged more this season (Belle, Mulan, Aurora, Bae, etc). MAYBE Archie. It will not be Rumpel, Emma, Reg, Snow, PC, etc.
    Ranna156

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:00 pm by Ranna156

i can't even believe they would try to recast the mad hatter with someone other than Stan...not so sure that would be a good spinoff at all!
    Ranna156

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:51 pm by Ranna156

Maybe Snow will murder Cora when she realizes Cora had her mother murdered??? Either way i am hoping the sizable death is Cora (the millers daughter)
    eclectic1

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:38 pm by eclectic1

Ok, Oncers...seems we need to prepare for a "pretty sizable death" in Ep 16, "The Millers Daughter"(per Matt Mitovich/TVLine) in the video spoiler blurb I just posted! Shocked

Does this tie in to what Rebecca/WetPaint said in her writeup of 10 hints/Ep 16:

"There's no coming back from murder."/"There's no coming back from death, either."

Wonder who this character is going to be??!!??

Also, a minor character is killed off in the next episode(per Matt)...but, I think we all are in agreement it's Snow's mom there.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

rra615 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:If Tamara isn't connected to one of the non-'ourworlds' I'll drink mud.

haha agreed!! what about greg? do we think he's an average joe or doe we think he's tied with a non-"ourworld"

See my Oz theory. I think I left it in his character bio.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:28 pm by rra615

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:If Tamara isn't connected to one of the non-'ourworlds' I'll drink mud.

haha agreed!! what about greg? do we think he's an average joe or doe we think he's tied with a non-"ourworld"
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:04 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

If Tamara isn't connected to one of the non-'ourworlds' I'll drink mud.
    eclectic1

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:33 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:All this new input into Neal's life WILL have an affect on his relationship with his 'fiance'...he now has to tell her and I can see Henry playing "cupid" to get his parents together again!!! Cool Wink

neal's engaged??? did i miss something??

never mind i found it... i wonder if tamara is connected to fairytale world - princess & the frog?! that might be too cliche

You never know...I'm betting she is a FTL character, though. Look what they did with "Jack" ..."Jack and the Beanstalk" !!! lol!

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:48 pm by rra615

eclectic1 wrote:All this new input into Neal's life WILL have an affect on his relationship with his 'fiance'...he now has to tell her and I can see Henry playing "cupid" to get his parents together again!!! Cool Wink

neal's engaged??? did i miss something??

never mind i found it... i wonder if tamara is connected to fairytale world - princess & the frog?! that might be too cliche
    eclectic1

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:37 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:Haha a little bit bit of parent trap?

Yep!!! Cool

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:51 pm