Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 19 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:11 am by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:

I'm not saying portal jumping does time travel or affects age. What I'm saying is he has to have jumped because he didn't age due to the fact that he is from FTL but hasn't changed over cetnuries - The conclusion of that is that he went somewhere besides FTL a la NNL. It's NNL or wherever that stopped the aging but that means he switched lands is all I'm saying. The fact that he did - and did more than once - means he can jump portals is what I'm saying, and therefore that can come back into play soon.

ahhh gotcha - yes it appears he was from FTL originally and either finds or gets somehow sent to NNL...and then somehow makes it back to FTL and also somehow makes it to our world...
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:08 am by Ranna156

rra615 wrote:maybe where bae went to is a place that doesn't age as fast as our world does, like a backwards version of narnia?

in regards to the characters who we think could turn dark - mulan had to have known that lancelot was "dead" and that cora was pretending to be lancelot, considering cora disguised as lancelot said that mulan was his most trusted warrior. so i still think mulan could end up being dark

i still don't believe lancelot is dead, but i think to be someone that cora thinks is most trusted definitely leads to evil!

anything is possible...i just think NNL and see how there is some kind of history between Rumple, Hook, and Bae's mother that its very likely and would make senseif somehow Bae gets to NNL and he ends up becoming Peter Pan...
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:07 am by Ranna156

Noortjj wrote:Yay! First Hook sneak peek.. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQCKKyPsHbY

awesome!!!! so excited for Sunday!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:i don't need to see it...its there...its already solidified in my mind that Bae is PP...haha holding on to it...

Also portal jumping in and of itself doesn't mean you won't age...also portal jumping isn't time travel either.

I think its pretty obvious that Rumple didn't age after becoming the DO and Hook's main place of residence is NNL...so he doesn't age nor do his crew members.

Whether there is a portal or fairy dust or point of access to FTL and possibly our world (leaning towards point of access somewhere in the ocean...like the Bermuda triangle or something and only accessible by ship)...somehow Hook makes it to Our World... as seen in a season 2 promo Hook getting his hook back from Gold's shop...and he was dressed in FTL getup...so they make or at least Hook makes it to SB at some point after being somewhere of an 'older' time period...

I'm not saying portal jumping does time travel or affects age. What I'm saying is he has to have jumped because he didn't age due to the fact that he is from FTL but hasn't changed over cetnuries - The conclusion of that is that he went somewhere besides FTL a la NNL. It's NNL or wherever that stopped the aging but that means he switched lands is all I'm saying. The fact that he did - and did more than once - means he can jump portals is what I'm saying, and therefore that can come back into play soon.
    Noortjj

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:44 am by Noortjj

Yay! First Hook sneak peek.. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQCKKyPsHbY
    Noortjj

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:41 am by Noortjj

rra615 wrote:maybe where bae went to is a place that doesn't age as fast as our world does, like a backwards version of narnia?

in regards to the characters who we think could turn dark - mulan had to have known that lancelot was "dead" and that cora was pretending to be lancelot, considering cora disguised as lancelot said that mulan was his most trusted warrior. so i still think mulan could end up being dark

i still don't believe lancelot is dead, but i think to be someone that cora thinks is most trusted definitely leads to evil!

Oh i like your theory.. I hope not, (accept for the Lancelot thing i hope he is alive) i like Mulan Razz The good guys are very lucky to have her (Or not if she is on Cora's side but i don't think so)

But a while ago the writers did say something about how somebody seemed to be on the good side while he/she really was'nt..

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:18 am by rra615

maybe where bae went to is a place that doesn't age as fast as our world does, like a backwards version of narnia?

Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:11 am by Ranna156

oh and on Narnia...couldn't be...Narnia's time moved faster than ours...not the other way around...meaning people would go to Narnia and spend years and then when they came back to our world only a very short time had passed...

so far everything indicates that time passes the same in FTL as it does in OW...so nix Narnia as a potential for a Bae escape...

Its NNL...and that is what i am sticking to...
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:07 am by Ranna156

i don't need to see it...its there...its already solidified in my mind that Bae is PP...haha holding on to it...

Also portal jumping in and of itself doesn't mean you won't age...also portal jumping isn't time travel either.

I think its pretty obvious that Rumple didn't age after becoming the DO and Hook's main place of residence is NNL...so he doesn't age nor do his crew members.

Whether there is a portal or fairy dust or point of access to FTL and possibly our world (leaning towards point of access somewhere in the ocean...like the Bermuda triangle or something and only accessible by ship)...somehow Hook makes it to Our World... as seen in a season 2 promo Hook getting his hook back from Gold's shop...and he was dressed in FTL getup...so they make or at least Hook makes it to SB at some point after being somewhere of an 'older' time period...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:52 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:Not sure that there is a connection to NNL with all three of them...maybe...but I am not convinced Henry's dad has anything to do with NNL yet...maybe...but not convinced...i saw more of a WL connection than anything else in mystery dudes apartment...not ruling it out but not convinced either...so far there has been nothing to indicate Neal is a lot older than he appears...other than the old items in his room...but that doens't mean he is old...argh...i don't know! LOL

...unless his dad ends up being Bae...and since I think Bae is PP...and I think Mystery Man is Henry's father...then that brings that whole thing full circle...

No not all three necessarily, but between them I mean ONE of them at least.

The only reason I see them maybe going Bae as the dad is to tie the Charmings to the Rumpels. I don't think so, though. I really don't think Bae is the dad. Bae would be really old unless like you said - he's PP (which is the argument for it, I suppose).

I do get the sense there's a PP story connection with Henry but I still think Hook. Here's another tidbit about Hook that I don't remember being discussed too much (but is just worth noting): he's super old, too. We see him meet Rumpel pre-Dark One status. We also see him with Snow present day. He looks the same age-ish. Therefore, he's a portal-jumper or has access to someone who is. I mean, I know we sort of knew that anyway because we see Smee in SB but the point is to say that he's been a jumper for a long time.

Here's one thing I think we might be able to determine from this week: the Bae/PP idea. We'll see Bae and Rumpel interact on that ship and in that bar. Bae is at least at the bar if not the ship, too. He's going to see Hook in action. He may consider Hook an enemy immediately for taking his mom. If so, we might get an inkling of that and might be able to solidify one way or the other about the Pan/Bae connection (if any).
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:17 am by Ranna156

Not sure that there is a connection to NNL with all three of them...maybe...but I am not convinced Henry's dad has anything to do with NNL yet...maybe...but not convinced...i saw more of a WL connection than anything else in mystery dudes apartment...not ruling it out but not convinced either...so far there has been nothing to indicate Neal is a lot older than he appears...other than the old items in his room...but that doens't mean he is old...argh...i don't know! LOL

...unless his dad ends up being Bae...and since I think Bae is PP...and I think Mystery Man is Henry's father...then that brings that whole thing full circle...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:02 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Yeah Bae HAD to go somewhere you don't age if we meet him but if that is the case then how does that jive with coming to our world? The first place my mind goes is NNL connection. I hadn't thought of Narnia, but I never read those books.

if Bae came to our world first like they have led us to believe i think either his mother (if she doesn't die but indeed ran off with Hook) finds him in htis world and he becomes PP. Or if she is dead maybe the real PP finds him and he becomes a Lost Boy...or maybe still becomes PP cause Tink finds him...that would explain a hatred for Hook and still being alive...

Or my second guess is the Blue Fairy lied about the portal going to a land with out magic and sent them to NNL...only Rump didn't go...Bae did...and he then becomes Peter Pan...

I am feeling REALLY strongly that Bae becomes Peter Pan...with Hook taking his mom and all and the history there...it fits too perfectly...

Well like I said before (I think in the NYC thread?) I think most of us agree that between Bae, Neal, and Henry's dad (if not one of the aforementioned) there is a PP/NNL connection.
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:46 am by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Yeah Bae HAD to go somewhere you don't age if we meet him but if that is the case then how does that jive with coming to our world? The first place my mind goes is NNL connection. I hadn't thought of Narnia, but I never read those books.

if Bae came to our world first like they have led us to believe i think either his mother (if she doesn't die but indeed ran off with Hook) finds him in htis world and he becomes PP. Or if she is dead maybe the real PP finds him and he becomes a Lost Boy...or maybe still becomes PP cause Tink finds him...that would explain a hatred for Hook and still being alive...

Or my second guess is the Blue Fairy lied about the portal going to a land with out magic and sent them to NNL...only Rump didn't go...Bae did...and he then becomes Peter Pan...

I am feeling REALLY strongly that Bae becomes Peter Pan...with Hook taking his mom and all and the history there...it fits too perfectly...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Yeah Bae HAD to go somewhere you don't age if we meet him but if that is the case then how does that jive with coming to our world? The first place my mind goes is NNL connection. I hadn't thought of Narnia, but I never read those books.
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:19 am by Ranna156

I remember reading something that when the 'second rumple/bae' episode aired it was about 6 months after the first one...so Bae was about 14.5 when he went through the bean portal...

or maybe the BF even lied about that as well and they never were suppose to go to a land without magic...maybe she was trying to send them to NNL...to get rid of Hook...bwhahahaha
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:16 am by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:FINALLY a freaking age! From the Rumple article!

He’s 300 years old. He’s met so many people over the years that he’s been impressed and unimpressed by, he’s taken on their voices, he’s taken on their accents and their mannerisms. He’s layered so much he’s lost himself.” Once Upon showrunners Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis point out that every time we meet Rumple in fairy tale land he’s in a slightly different time period and so therefore Carlyle actually uses a slightly different voice every single time to show this gradual layering effect.

Ok now its not even 200+ years...it is 300 years OLD!!!!!! YAY

scary, eh??!!??

So, that makes this whole Bae situation more confusing...at least to me. How old was Rump when Bae went through the portal? How old would Bae be now(taking all this into consideration)

Am I right in assuming Rump had basically just 'turned'-killing Sozo when Bae went down the portal? Would Rumps age then be based on current appearance and the fact he DIDNT age going forward from that point as he's immortal???

I still have a ton of questions on this issue... lol!

Bae turned 14 and I want to say he was about 14.5 when he went down the portal...lets just say Rumple got married in his mid 20's...that would put him at about 40 years of age when bae left...we could even say he had bae at 30 and he is 45 roughly...or at 35 having Bae he would be 50 ish when bae goes through the portal...which means if Bae is still alive he HAD to have eventually gone to a world where you don't age...I think he is either going to end up being Peter Pan or a Lost BOy if he is still alive...or maybe he ended up in Narnia somehow...but Gold apparently thinks he will find a living Bae in this world and time...thinking August could be him...or he is in complete denial...but then he also did have maps and travel plans...so that says he also had a destination...
    eclectic1

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:10 am by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:FINALLY a freaking age! From the Rumple article!

He’s 300 years old. He’s met so many people over the years that he’s been impressed and unimpressed by, he’s taken on their voices, he’s taken on their accents and their mannerisms. He’s layered so much he’s lost himself.” Once Upon showrunners Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis point out that every time we meet Rumple in fairy tale land he’s in a slightly different time period and so therefore Carlyle actually uses a slightly different voice every single time to show this gradual layering effect.

scary, eh??!!??

So, that makes this whole Bae situation more confusing...at least to me. How old was Rump when Bae went through the portal? How old would Bae be now(taking all this into consideration)

Am I right in assuming Rump had basically just 'turned'-killing Sozo when Bae went down the portal? Would Rumps age then be based on current appearance and the fact he DIDNT age going forward from that point as he's immortal???

I still have a ton of questions on this issue... lol!
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:01 am by Ranna156

FINALLY a freaking age! From the Rumple article!

Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:28 pm by Ranna156

ok where are our wednesday sneaks? I really wish ABC would be consistent with these things!

haha

Shocked
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:33 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1 wrote:ok, Oncers...need your guesses on this!

I just posted an interview with Jane Espenson in the news area and she states...

"you never know when a good guy is going to go dark"!!!...also stating, looks like Regina is trying to redeem herself.

Are our characters being labeled as being "good" or "evil" fixed for this show???

The fact she said it with a bit of a smile tells me we have someone we THINK is on the 'good' side WILL turn...who do you think that could be????

Other than Dr Whale, who I really cant classify as either, at this point...he's not really obvious!!! I'd say either Archie or August.

I'd say Aurora. Something isn't right with her, and that's why I posted that in the ep recap. I don't know if it's intentional or if she's been coerced or she's not really going to turn dark but being tricked/controlled but if anyone good is going to flip, it's her.

-She has made some sort of sacrifice we don't know of - she alluded to that with Mulan.
    -She wakes up after 28+ years asleep only to watch Phillip's soul get sucked out
    -She hasn't really been shown anything to tell her that Snow and Emma aren't responsible and her
    -Her heart is broken and like Regina said last season: "That can make a person do unspeakable (unimaginable?) things."
    -She isn't really loyal to anyone right now: she barely knows Mulan and what she believes is that Mulan's into her man, she is as new to Sanctuary as Snow and Emma, and she knows no backstory on Cora, she didn't see Cora attack Snow and Emma (and given my theory she is somehow working with Cora I think she may have had a hand in Cora finding them).

Aurora, if anyone is who Jane means.
    Shekinel

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:16 pm by Shekinel

Please not August! Hope is not August!!
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:09 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:ok, Oncers...need your guesses on this!

I just posted an interview with Jane Espenson in the news area and she states...

"you never know when a good guy is going to go dark"!!!...also stating, looks like Regina is trying to redeem herself.

Are our characters being labeled as being "good" or "evil" fixed for this show???

The fact she said it with a bit of a smile tells me we have someone we THINK is on the 'good' side WILL turn...who do you think that could be????

Other than Dr Whale, who I really cant classify as either, at this point...he's not really obvious!!! I'd say either Archie or August.

I was JUST about to post this...WHO do we think is good and will turn bad...

Oh and i also wanted to point out (thank abc) for making this next appearance of Jeff BEFORE the BAD HAIR days! Days of Our Bad Hair (Jefferson & PC)

anyway back to the good vs evil...sorry i am just not buying Regina's whole redemption thing...i want her PUNISHED...she cursed an entire WORLD!

i don't think it will be August...Pinocchio is already known to be kind of a 'bad kid'...who turns 'good'...i think he may be a little bit of a bad boy but i think he will be good...

My money is on the Blue Fairy (at this time)...haha...that would be unexpected if she was the one really pulling all the strings...like a Sauron...only she wants to rule EVERYONE not a ring...!
    LZenOUT

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 pm by LZenOUT

eclectic1 wrote:The fact she said it with a bit of a smile tells me we have someone we THINK is on the 'good' side WILL turn...who do you think that could be????
    Geppetto. I can see him turning bad very easily.
    eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:02 pm by eclectic1

ok, Oncers...need your guesses on this!

Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:43 pm by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:
    rra615 wrote:in the promo for sunday, it looks like hook knew rumple before he became the dark one. he looks normal and weak like original rumple did, so i don't think hook is bae like some earlier theories were saying

He does know Hook...if you read the Crocodile release there is a question as to whether his wife runs off with Hook or whether she is kidnapped by him.

Based on pictures where she looks 'happy' i am inclined to think she runs away with them...but maybe not...maybe she was just enjoying a drink with them and then he kidnaps her...

I think at this point there is a really good chance that Bae somehow made it to NNL and he is either a Lost Boy or he is Peter Pan...never though Bae was Hook...

This is what I thought when I posted (in obsessed theories) the Hook/Bae/Rumple connection. I think most of us will agree that between Neal and Bae there is some NNL connection, yes?

Narnia is another place that comes to mind that they could have gone to...Neal - we don't know enough about his history...i would say depends on how old he REALLY is before making a determination on his age...

You know Cora didn't look 40+ years older...and granted even in FTL they were frozen for 28 years...that still leaves 12+ years...and her dress looked brand new...just like we saw her last...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:30 pm