Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:16 pm by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:on the regina going down a staircase shot...definitely is a FTL Regina...also the hairstyle says 'young Regina' to me. The clothes say Pre Leo Death...

that's what I think too...though, if you look at the one guy's jacket(buttons down the left as we see it)...that same jacketed guy is in that sequence of pictures with Jefferson/Rump. Shek, and now me, think it's Dr Whale aka Dr Frankenstein! Wink Cool
    This would also tie in that Tent shot w/the lightning rod/lightning.

As we see that Jefferson is IN Episode 5, 'the Doctor' makes sense we'll see these shots in that episode!

Want to know how Jefferson ties in with all this...scary!!!

And me as well, possibly with the twist that Dr Frankenstein somehow also becomes The Monster.

haha well if he IS dr. Frankenstein then maybe he tried to bring back Daniel and htat is who he is working on. Jeff and Regina go way back...Regina also said something like - 'we have listened enough to you'...

omg too funny...Regina is hte evil queen AND the bride of Frankenstein? bwahahaha

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 pm by rra615

the lightening rod screen shot is in promo's for next weeks episode i thought
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:11 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:on the lightning rod freeze frame of a promo video -

OMG are they doing 'Back to the Future'??? Or rather Back to Our World??? haha so funny if they do try something like that!!!

ok yeah taking a better look at the tent shot definitely screams Frankenstein rather than back to the future...i just saw a tent and lightening and assumed it was FTL (with MM/Emma)...

Still not convinced that ONLY 6 people guessed Dr. Frankenstein...i think he is going to be comboed with J/H...

You could be right, and there is much to lend that conclusion. I personally think they're full of it when they say only 6 guessed it. Liars! :-)
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:07 pm by Ranna156

Ranna156 wrote:on the lightning rod freeze frame of a promo video -

OMG are they doing 'Back to the Future'??? Or rather Back to Our World??? haha so funny if they do try something like that!!!

ok yeah taking a better look at the tent shot definitely screams Frankenstein rather than back to the future...i just saw a tent and lightening and assumed it was FTL (with MM/Emma)...

Still not convinced that ONLY 6 people guessed Dr. Frankenstein...i think he is going to be comboed with J/H...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:54 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:on the regina going down a staircase shot...definitely is a FTL Regina...also the hairstyle says 'young Regina' to me. The clothes say Pre Leo Death...

that's what I think too...though, if you look at the one guy's jacket(buttons down the left as we see it)...that same jacketed guy is in that sequence of pictures with Jefferson/Rump. Shek, and now me, think it's Dr Whale aka Dr Frankenstein! Wink Cool

As we see that Jefferson is IN Episode 5, 'the Doctor' makes sense we'll see these shots in that episode!

And me as well, possibly with the twist that Dr Frankenstein somehow also becomes The Monster.
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:33 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:12 pm by Ranna156

on the regina going down a staircase shot...definitely is a FTL Regina...also the hairstyle says 'young Regina' to me. The clothes say Pre Leo Death...
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Ranna156

on the lightning rod freeze frame of a promo video -

Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:57 pm by Ranna156

so were those actually shoes or were they cobblers shoe frames? Not sure what the proper term is...but they looked more like 'shoe mannequins' to me. Not sure how to explain other than they looked like the model or cast to make shoes on...not actually a pair of shoes themselves...

Shoemaker?
    Shekinel

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:43 pm by Shekinel

rra615 wrote:
    Shekinel wrote:I read the Matt's "Who is NYC mystery man" article. Its pretty detailed and i liked his screen shots BUT there is something bothering me more than any other clues he points... In the first pic he pointed out the clues with letters BUT in that pic i thing he forgot something... there is a picture in the left which really stands out. Looks to me as an upside down red hand with and eye. You'll see it. What do you guys think it might be?!!

Also there are some theories that he might be the white rabbit or march hare from wonderland...maybe Jefferson sent the post card? And his mp3 fell out of the window, maybe im over-thinking it, but that actually made me remember about Alice looking down the rabbit hole xD

i read that article and where he didn't exactly point out an upside-down red hand with a letter and description, he did shout out to it by saying there is a classic album cover to the left of the door. if you look closely the red hand is on a white background which is about the same size as a record album cover.

maybe it does have significance. the article also says the set was meticulously decorated but not everything has a tie-in to his character; i think it said only ONE item in the apt is significant!!

He didn't say it was a classic album cover tho, he said IF, which means it can or cannot be. He didn't know for sure. But it could be. Record or not what i think its important (too me) is that it really stands out in the room.

Yes the writers did say there was one item in particular that had significance, i quote:"We try to be meticulous with the production design, so… yes, there’s stuff in the apartment specific to the character,” says Horowitz. Adds Kitsis: “There’s one thing in there in particular … I’m not going to say what it is…. that has very significant meaning." too me, this means there are other items too hint us who he is.NOT that it is only one, just that this one item has more significance than the others. BUT, if it is just that ONE particular item (wich i don't think so) ill go with this options:
    A)The red hand pic
    B)The dreamcatcher
    C)The shoes in the wall

And like I said before maybe they wanted to make him look like he could be a rabbit to confuse us...or maybe not!! These writers are all about making you think! haha
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:46 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:
    Shekinel wrote:I read the Matt's "Who is NYC mystery man" article. Its pretty detailed and i liked his screen shots BUT there is something bothering me more than any other clues he points... In the first pic he pointed out the clues with letters BUT in that pic i thing he forgot something... there is a picture in the left which really stands out. Looks to me as an upside down red hand with and eye. You'll see it. What do you guys think it might be?!!

Also there are some theories that he might be the white rabbit or march hare from wonderland...maybe Jefferson sent the post card? And his mp3 fell out of the window, maybe im over-thinking it, but that actually made me remember about Alice looking down the rabbit hole xD

i read that article and where he didn't exactly point out an upside-down red hand with a letter and description, he did shout out to it by saying there is a classic album cover to the left of the door. if you look closely the red hand is on a white background which is about the same size as a record album cover.

maybe it does have significance. the article also says the set was meticulously decorated but not everything has a tie-in to his character; i think it said only ONE item in the apt is significant!!

Good catch, rra615 Wink

Here's a quote from that TVLine article:

Until “sooner” arrives, the show bosses hint that Mysterious Man’s apartment was not decorated in a vacuum. “We try to be meticulous with the production design, so… yes, there’s stuff in the apartment specific to the character,” says Horowitz. Adds Kitsis: “There’s one thing in there in particular … I’m not going to say what it is…. that has very significant meaning.”

I take from this that not everything is significant, as well. We'll just have to scrutinize to find that "one thing" that is!!! lol! Wink

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:27 pm by rra615

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:06 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:that is an interesting thought Obsessed...that he was in the circle!

I still think he has a 2 sided (at least) personality...so I am still hanging on to Jekyll/Hyde...

Teenadonewald's idea, but I thought it was certainly a good one! The two-sided personality really does seem to be a thing with him, doesn't it?
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:51 am by Ranna156

Speaking of hands...i haven't read anything but here is what comes to mind as far as stories - The White Hand of Saruman - In LORD OF THE RINGS. The eye - The EYE of Saron...

In Song of Ice & Fire series (Game of Thrones)...the HAND of the King. Not sure what the eye could be.

Then of course Red Handed episode.

Very interesting to note the symbolism of the red hand and children in warfare Shek!
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:47 am by Ranna156

that is an interesting thought Obsessed...that he was in the circle!

I still think he has a 2 sided (at least) personality...so I am still hanging on to Jekyll/Hyde...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:17 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Interesting by Teena back at ABC a long while ago:

The Diner where Emma was "found". Could it be the same diner where she worked when she "first got out of the foster care". She was in foster care where she was found. By the way I bet Dr. Whale gave supplied the drug for Kathryn's lack of memory and altered the DNA results. Was he in the circle when the curse was enacted... hmmm
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:01 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Shekinel wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:

I posted White Rabbit last night as one idea. The other: the book's author. I said the same exact thing: the dude couldn't figure out what the red thing was. It looks like a hand to me, too. I couldn't make out what was around it. But I figured: red hand - red handed episode. Cleaner Hatters = Hat trick. Monocles, clocks - Alice in Wonderland/White Rabbit-ish. The album was the big thing. It meantions Beauty and the Beast and has album tracks to describe other characters and even the title fits what SB/FTL curse is like. So that's the argument for the guy who wrote the book. I think either or both could be correct.
    I googled red-hand -eye and found nothing, i googled red- hand- watch and actually found this: http://www.hrw.org/news/2010/01/29/red-hand-day-campaign a camaign to stop childrens being soldiers...just what rumple wanted to save Bae from... maybe this is the "something" in his room the writers talkes about?!

And isn't March Hare responsible for "killing time"? Would explain his vintage to modern collection xD

If he is the White rabbit that could explain the monacles and pocket watch!

If he is Baelfire/March Hare that could be some sort of theory. Bael became mad and killed time so he doesn't age haha

Or was it all on purpose? Was it all made to look like he is a rabbit? (White or Hare)To confuse us? Surprised

Everything there is on purpose. The red hand could very well be the ogre war reference, and that's a big tip to Baelfire. To me though, everything you mentioned (Bae, March Hare, etc) is a good idea. This is why I think (that, and the album) is a tip to the book's author. Of course, one could also say that it all points to Bae:
    Beauty and the Beast being one of the songs,
    the songs and album title could indicate Bae/Rumpel life,
    the mics and radios are made to communicate cross airwaves (a la reaching out to someone over great distance). So that's why Bae is a big theory, and it might be right. But I think that in true ObsessedwithOUAT fashion, I'm going to make it trickier than it might be and say I'm going with my original option(s). Besides, I double-checked since we last posted: we ARE meeting the book's author this season, so the idea of everything fitting in with different stories makes sense. Have you noticed, too that in interviews Kitsis and Horowitz keep saying so and so goes 'down the rabbit hole with us'? I know it's a metaphor, but what if it is also literal? I just think that book's author is best all-aroud.
    Shekinel

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:48 pm by Shekinel

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:

I posted White Rabbit last night as one idea. The other: the book's author. I said the same exact thing: the dude couldn't figure out what the red thing was. It looks like a hand to me, too. I couldn't make out what was around it. But I figured: red hand - red handed episode. Cleaner Hatters = Hat trick. Monocles, clocks - Alice in Wonderland/White Rabbit-ish. The album was the big thing. It meantions Beauty and the Beast and has album tracks to describe other characters and even the title fits what SB/FTL curse is like. So that's the argument for the guy who wrote the book. I think either or both could be correct.
    I googled red-hand -eye and found nothing, i googled red- hand- watch and actually found this: http://www.hrw.org/news/2010/01/29/red-hand-day-campaign a camaign to stop childrens being soldiers...just what rumple wanted to save Bae from... maybe this is the "something" in his room the writers talkes about?!

And isn't March Hare responsible for "killing time"? Would explain his vintage to modern collection xD

If he is the White rabbit that could explain the monacles and pocket watch!

If he is Baelfire/March Hare that could be some sort of theory. Bael became mad and killed time so he doesn't age haha

Or was it all on purpose? Was it all made to look like he is a rabbit? (White or Hare)To confuse us? Surprised
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

She, I posted this stuff in the episode recap. I responded below but also go check it out over there. I said either White Rabbit or book's author, but if I had to choose I'd say book's author.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:29 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Shekinel

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:14 pm by Shekinel

I read the Matt's "Who is NYC mystery man" article. Its pretty detailed and i liked his screen shots BUT there is something bothering me more than any other clues he points... In the first pic he pointed out the clues with letters BUT in that pic i thing he forgot something... there is a picture in the left which really stands out. Looks to me as an upside down red hand with and eye. You'll see it. What do you guys think it might be?!!

eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:37 pm by eclectic1

PROMO PIC 6...

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 Screenshot1400
    e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 Screenshot1402
    e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 Screenshot1403
    e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 Screenshot1406

***IS THIS PRINCE CHARMING FIGHTING AN ENEMY FOE??? WHO WOULD THIS ENEMY BE??? AND ARE THEY IN "CURRENT TIME" STORYBROOKE???-NOTE, I BELIEVE THAT IS THE WELL THEY ARE FIGHTING BY!!! Cool Cool Cool
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:23 pm by eclectic1

PROMO PIC 5

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 Screenshot1397

***HMMM....LOOKS LIKE EMMA'S NOT TOO HAPPY WITH HOOK HERE!... Cool pirat
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:19 pm by eclectic1

PROMO PIC 4

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 Screenshot1398

***WHERE ARE OUR 'FEARLESS FOUR' WOMEN NOW???!!!???
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:10 pm by eclectic1

Shekinel wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:PROMO PIC 3...

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 24 Screenshot1396

***IS THIS REGINA AND DANIEL???

I think, i might be wrong, this could be from S1

Shek...I'm thinking this is in connection to Cora's story which we know they're covering this season. Would have shots of Regina/Daniel, I bet... Wink JMHO...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:19 am