Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:08 pm by eclectic1

Shekinel wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:Shek...here are screen shots from that promo I think you're referencing...with one being Jefferson and I have to agree there!... Wink Smile (because of the style clothing...DEFINITELY Jeff!!! coat-style)

***the other guy is really hard to make out...in this scene, I tried to take multiple shots and...again, yes, Jefferson is one of them...that other guy is hard to make out...

Anyone...thoughts on the 2nd guy?
    It's also interesting to note that the top pic is with Regina and the bottom ones are with Rump!!!

Yes!!! these are the screen shots i was talking about!! And to me he looks like Dr.Whale!! and his , what it looks to me, dr bag!! also this is the other photo i was talking about with MH and Regina outside the tent! and the antenna atraccting lightning! Someone inside working hmmm !!Its very interesting indeed!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Vlcsna11

***ah, Shek...beat me to the lightning shot! Wink
    ...was just going to post it...THAT picture it's hard to say...I guess one of the silhouettes could be Jeff and one could be Regina(?)-looks "female".
    The scary thought is...if that 3rd person IS Dr Whale...that may make him "Dr Frankenstein"!!! Note the metal lightning rod on the right upper corner of the tent!!! The lightening is going right to it!!! Would explain that medical looking bag as well he is carrying in those other forest shots... Shocked Cool

Last edited by eclectic1 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Shekinel

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 pm by Shekinel

eclectic1 wrote:PROMO PIC 3...

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1396

***IS THIS REGINA AND DANIEL???

I think, i might be wrong, this could be from S1
    Shekinel

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:50 pm by Shekinel

eclectic1 wrote:Shek...here are screen shots from that promo I think you're referencing...with one being Jefferson and I have to agree there!... Wink Smile (because of the style clothing...DEFINITELY Jeff!!! coat-style)

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1391

***the other guy is really hard to make out...in this scene, I tried to take multiple shots and...again, yes, Jefferson is one of them...that other guy is hard to make out...

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1392
    e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1393
    e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1394

It's also interesting to note that the top pic is with Regina and the bottom ones are with Rump!!!

Yes!!! these are the screen shots i was talking about!! And to me he looks like Dr.Whale!! and his , what it looks to me, dr bag!! also this is the other photo i was talking about with MH and Regina outside the tent! and the antenna atraccting lightning! Someone inside working hmmm !!Its very interesting indeed!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Vlcsna11
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:36 pm by eclectic1

PROMO PIC 3...

***IS THIS REGINA AND DANIEL???
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 pm by eclectic1

PROMO PIC 2...

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1395

***IS THIS DANIEL AND WHO IS THE WOMAN??? REGINA????
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:33 pm by eclectic1

Ok, Oncers...these are some INTERESTING screen shots I've taken from the promo...I'll post each individually so it's easier to talk about...thoughts???

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1390

***WHO IS THIS WOMAN IN GREEN????
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:28 pm by eclectic1

Shek...here is your initial post I moved to this topic...

Here are screen shots from that promo I think you're referencing...
    the top one may be Jeff...he'd be the second person near top of the steps. That guy with the coat-buttons down the left side front-is who you're referencing as Dr Whale(based on the second set of photos in this post-what the people are wearing)
    Cool
    e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1391

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1392
    e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1393
    e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1394

Last edited by eclectic1 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Shekinel

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:15 am by Shekinel

eclectic1 wrote:Been watching the new "We Are Both" promo out...managed a screenshot out of it...for us, Shek! Twisted Evil ...and any other Captain Hook fans out there...

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1366

In case August doesn't come back...Captn. Hook is my "other one" hahaha xD
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:13 am by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:I find it interesting Zap2it has 'The Crocodile' listed now for episodes BUT no info!!! Cool
    They pulled the info for 'Lady of the Lake'...

i WILL be monitoring... Wink

UPDATE..."Lady of the Lake"s write-up re-appeared tonight! You bet will be monitoring for "The Crocodile" next Sunday night!!! Twisted Evil
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:07 am by obsessedwithOUAT

LZenOUT wrote:Finding things from other shows, like Lost, is called finding an Easter Egg. Because you hunt for those things that are sort of hidden but meant for you to find.

Well if that Henry pose is an Easter egg, then do movies count? Because if so, he looks like Puss in Boots to me! Besides, everyone keeps talking about ogres. Puss in Boots kills ogres. Just a thought.
    LZenOUT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:30 am by LZenOUT

Finding things from other shows, like Lost, is called finding an Easter Egg. Because you hunt for those things that are sort of hidden but meant for you to find.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:25 am by obsessedwithOUAT

They do a whole write up on that apt and no one talks about the drawing of the red thing on the wall! They said one tihng is very significant and I think it's that.... or the album. Everything else seems a mashup of other characters.

Side note: about hidden eggs... is that literal?
    eclectic1

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:48 pm by eclectic1

Been watching the new "We Are Both" promo out...managed a screenshot out of it...for us, Shek! Twisted Evil ...and any other Captain Hook fans out there...

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 25 Screenshot1366
    eclectic1

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:55 pm by eclectic1

I find it interesting Zap2it has 'The Crocodile' listed now for episodes BUT no info!!! Cool
    They pulled the info for 'Lady of the Lake'...

i WILL be monitoring... Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:13 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

I love the quote in the newest sneak peek: "Maybe I don't need answers, maybe I just need to punch you in the face."

NOTICE: Rumpel answers 1) Henry survived and 2) Emma was reunited but NO ONE answers as to if the curse is broken. This could be me over-thinking, I realize.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:42 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Eclectic, did you post the 8:20 minute video from onceuponafan (UK site)? It basically flat-out tells us Henry's dad is a fairy tale guy (not that we didn't know already). There's other good stuff in there, too.

www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk. The one that says something about news, season 3

no, I havent seen or listened to it yet...I'll do that tomorrow...I have more things to update in the news/spoiler area now! THANKS for the info!!! What do you think of the header photo...does it work???!!?? Wink Cool

It's the link that I posted in this thread (it gets you to their page, anyway). I'm sure you are busy with other stuff - you were on fire with it yesterday!
    eclectic1

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:36 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Eclectic, did you post the 8:20 minute video from onceuponafan (UK site)? It basically flat-out tells us Henry's dad is a fairy tale guy (not that we didn't know already). There's other good stuff in there, too.

no, I havent seen or listened to it yet...I'll do that tomorrow...I have more things to update in the news/spoiler area now! THANKS for the info!!! What do you think of the header photo...does it work???!!?? Wink Cool
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:40 am by obsessedwithOUAT

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:21 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Eclectic, did you post the 8:20 minute video from onceuponafan (UK site)? It basically flat-out tells us Henry's dad is a fairy tale guy (not that we didn't know already). There's other good stuff in there, too.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:54 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Eclectic you're amazing with all this spoiler work! I'm really curious who this other character is that no one has heard of yet!
    eclectic1

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:42 pm by eclectic1

ok...this episode sounds extremely mind-blowing!!! The ending of it seems to be the extreme "hush-hush" moment and has to be when Emma & Snow get sent to where-ever!!!!

Curious thoughts...this person in the beginning who receives a mysterious message-at first, thought it might be Michael Raymond James character. NOW, I think HIS character is the one noted "in parenthesis" in that one spoilery writeup...they say NOTE "CHARACTER" and "HIS".
    I now think the person in the beginning is 'Hook', though we wont actually see all of him...

Watch...I'll be proved wrong!!!

I WANT SUNDAY TO BE HERE ALREADY....AHHHHHH!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing

eclectic1

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:36 pm by eclectic1

Shekinel wrote:AUGUST RETURNS!!! OMFG!!!!!!So freakin happy!! ♥️_♥️

Hee hee...!!!! Wink Razz Very Happy

When I read that I thought of you, Shek and Ranna!!! Cool
    Shekinel

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:14 pm by Shekinel

AUGUST RETURNS!!! OMFG!!!!!!So freakin happy!! ♥_♥
    Shekinel

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:42 pm by Shekinel

=O!I thought he was Philip but.. he does look like Charming too o.O!

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Ok here's ANOTHER thought:

So in the stuff released thus far we see the premier ends in a big "OMG" moment and everyone is warned in the media not to say anything. We haven't heard peep about Eion Bailey. WHAT IF the "OMG" moment is that we see Pino, and he's alive, but wooden?

I hope so!! And if the big OMG moment has nothing to do with him, I still hope to see him in ANY form, wooden or not haha. There has been so much silence about him. But OUAT FB page posted a photo of him, I wonder if that means that we will see him.
    LZenOUT

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:38 pm by LZenOUT

And they said something about special affects - might be right! Smile

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 am