Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:29 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ok here's ANOTHER thought:

So in the stuff released thus far we see the premier ends in a big "OMG" moment and everyone is warned in the media not to say anything. We haven't heard peep about Eion Bailey. WHAT IF the "OMG" moment is that we see Pino, and he's alive, but wooden?
    eclectic1

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:27 am by eclectic1

noortjj, I dont think all the different little shot segments in these promos are in the first episode-rather snippets from what's been shot so far for season 2. But these are all from Season 2...I'm pretty sure about that.

It's kind of interesting though...if you look at Josh and Julian's hair cuts...they are very similar!!! I still think its Prince Phillip-but, will be curious to see...just the same.
    Noortjj

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:01 am by Noortjj

I thought that in promo 3 there are also flashes of season 1 scenes.. I thought this was just a picture from 1x22 A Land Wothout Magic, so isnt it just Charming..? Smile
    Ranna156

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:52 am by Ranna156

i agree...can't wait...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:01 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Wow the last article written about ep 1 has me almost jumping in place. Glad for the warning about Phillip/Mulan/Aurora. Love triangle? No worries: we know who the true loves are. I can't wait to see how it all goes. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    eclectic1

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:21 pm by eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 26 Screenshot1137

Who thinks the person Rump is confronting is Prince Phillip in this screenshot from Promo #3 S2 OUAT???!!??!!

I do... Cool Cool Cool
    Noortjj

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:24 pm by Noortjj

I don't think they did.. They've only said that we'll see him..

Mulan look awesome btw!! And it's almost September 30th!! cheers
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:23 am by cuddlyasatiger

Have they said who is playing Jack yet?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:16 am by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1 wrote:ok...in the new sneak peek out w/Mulan and Aurora...you hear the sound of "something" near the beginning...!!! Are we going to have another 'monster' of some sort?!?

"Magic is coming"...but, it also sounds like "evil is coming" as well!!! Cool

I thought smoke monster immediately, too. Please let it be Mal. Once LOST went smoke monster they started to lose me, of course this is FTL so at least I can go with it! :-)
    eclectic1

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:13 am by eclectic1

ok...in the new sneak peek out w/Mulan and Aurora...you hear the sound of "something" near the beginning...!!! Are we going to have another 'monster' of some sort?!?

"Magic is coming"...but, it also sounds like "evil is coming" as well!!! Cool
    eclectic1

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 pm by eclectic1

The official press release for "Lady of the Lake" is out...wow!!! NOW we know possibly where Emma and Snow are 'teleported' to and WHO they meet along the way!!! Cool
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:35 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1 wrote:Why do I have a sneaky suspicion ABC will throw in a new "OUAT" sneek peak or preview during the Emmys!!! Cool Cool Cool

Do we know when Ginny is due up? I'm watching the Pats game but don't want to miss her.
    eclectic1

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:39 pm by eclectic1

Why do I have a sneaky suspicion ABC will throw in a new "OUAT" sneek peak or preview during the Emmys!!! Cool Cool Cool
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I noticed Prince Phillip wasn't listed in the cast for ep 2, but Mulan and Aurora are as well as Jefferson. I would love for him to be cast as a regular by season 3!!!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:33 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Aw yay! I haven't seen you in a while,She! Can't wait to chat with you!
    Shekinel

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:47 pm by Shekinel

eclectic1 wrote:The release of sneak peek #2(why didnt we go back) lends to the theory that Regina is still trying to figure out how to regain full access of her powers. The writeup for "We Are Both" confirms this as well...
    So, if Emma and Snow ARE transported to another 'land'...I'm thinking Regina isnt the one who sends them there. They either accidentally uncover a portal or Mr Gold/Rump is the one that sends them to this land. Brings to mind the favor Emma owes and the Charmings DO say they are going to see Mr Gold once they leave Regina in the Sheriff's office cell. There were 4 of them together at that point...
    Maybe Rump is in need of something FROM this land they're sent to...
    Hmmmm..... Cool Cool Cool

Agree. But i was thinking maybe Rumple OR Blue Fairy send them (Emma and SW)
    Shekinel

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:37 pm by Shekinel

First "names"that came to my mind for those 2 new roles were Tinkerbell or Morgana, and Merlin, dont know why tho...
    eclectic1

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:42 am by eclectic1

The release of sneak peek #2(why didnt we go back) lends to the theory that Regina is still trying to figure out how to regain full access of her powers. The writeup for "We Are Both" confirms this as well...
    So, if Emma and Snow ARE transported to another 'land'...I'm thinking Regina isnt the one who sends them there. They either accidentally uncover a portal or Mr Gold/Rump is the one that sends them to this land. Brings to mind the favor Emma owes and the Charmings DO say they are going to see Mr Gold once they leave Regina in the Sheriff's office cell. There were 4 of them together at that point...
    Maybe Rump is in need of something FROM this land they're sent to...
    Hmmmm..... Cool Cool Cool
    Noortjj

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:31 am by Noortjj

Yeah i've read that (on this site ofcourse, Eclectic your great! Wink) Not convinced yet, but i would like it if Quinn would be (young) Merlin.. I wouldn't be suprised if the names are fake just like Anastacia was Aurora Razz
    eclectic1

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:20 pm by eclectic1

Noortjj wrote:Well i've seen this movie once ''The mists of Avalon'' and it was a pretty long movie (like 3 hours or so)

It was more about the women in the story of King Arthur, from their perspective.. I got a very good picture of The Lady of the Lake/High Priestess and Morgaine le Fay (Arthurs sister), i personally loved this movie and it got me addicted to Arthurian Legend at that moment so i know a lot about the subject..

But then again there are a lot of different stories out there about Morgaine le Fay and Arthur so hard to tell which one is ''true'' (plus the fact that it is mythe Razz )

Noortjj...seems we 'may' have "Merlin" now added to our ensemble! Cool Ben Hollingsworth was cast as "Quinn", the sorcerer...but, speculation is out there...and, it wouldn't surprise me if that speculation was true! Wink Cool

I REALLY need to brush up now on King Arthur!!! Very Happy lol!
    eclectic1

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:34 pm by eclectic1

what we know 2 date...ABC-Kitsis and Horowitz are playing 'Broken' close to the vest. The 'sneak peek' gives us a "live" version of the scene we've seen already via the screen-shots that have come out.

We know that Emma and Snow end up in some other world somehow-but, do not KNOW how they got there yet.

Wouldn't that be something if THEY end up in Wonderland??? Kitsis/Horowitz say we'll see more of that land in Season 2 and I could just picture Emma coming face-to-face with the QoHearts!!! Wink Cool
    eclectic1

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:19 pm by eclectic1

Just released a 'lightening round' question-answer w/Kitsis and Horowitz...will be posting in news soon!

VERY revealing in some senses...like...yes, the favor that Emma owes Rump will come into play and be revealed in S2!!! Wink Cool

Also, cool that there is another promo(has additional footage from the one that aired after the OUAT marathon) We see Aurora waking from her slumber... Cool
    eclectic1

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:15 pm by eclectic1

Wow...new 'sneak peak' video out intro'd by Jennifer(check out in my news area!)for the first S2 episode "Broken".

You go, Dr Whale!!! Cool Wink He's DEFINITELY not a fan of Regina!!!
    Noortjj

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:26 am by Noortjj

Well i've seen this movie once ''The mists of Avalon'' and it was a pretty long movie (like 3 hours or so)

It was more about the women in the story of King Arthur, from their perspective.. I got a very good picture of The Lady of the Lake/High Priestess and Morgaine le Fay (Arthurs sister), i personally loved this movie and it got me addicted to Arthurian Legend at that moment so i know a lot about the subject..

But then again there are a lot of different stories out there about Morgaine le Fay and Arthur so hard to tell which one is ''true'' (plus the fact that it is mythe Razz )
    eclectic1

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:31 pm by eclectic1

Noortjj wrote:Its getting close the season 2 premiere!! Only 12 days left Very Happy (For me 13 cause i watch it the 1st XD )

But anyways, i was thinking, about the character of Lancelot.. I'm really curious for what his part will be (Maybe helping Snow and Charming taking back the kingdoms?) but what i'm more curious about is the history he is supposed to have with Snow, i don't think it is anything romantical, after all Guinevere is his true love, But they did make it sound like Charming isn't going to like it when he finds out..

Was it before he got banished from the round table or after..? (I mean how long has this guy been wondering in FTL)

Ofcourse you never know with these writers..

Maybe there is a door in Jeffersons hat that leads to the mystic Island of Avalon.. But that would mean the Lady of the Lake (High Priestess of Avalon) isn't the only one who can come to Avalon (By opening the mists in which Avalon 'hides itself')..

Anyone else have any thoughts about Sir Lancelot..?

*For those unformiliar with Avalon in Arthurian Legend: http://www.gods-heros-myth.com/godpages/avalon.html

Very interesting, Noortj...i've never been interested in the King Arthur and his court 'legends'. I think this being introduced into OUAT...well, it definitely has caught my attention now and thanks for the link! Wink Smile I'll most definitely follow up on it...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:34 am