Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:51 pm by Ranna156

rra615 wrote:

sorry ranna, i obviously want to be you hahaha

Thanks!

Haha you practically are with people always getting us confused...including myself! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:49 pm by Ranna156

i have posted the sneek peeks in a couple of places...but i have to say I am not the fastest at getting them uploaded being on the west coast.

The fastest way is to check out that side widget under 3..2...1...Rumple. Its main display are this sites topics or feeds. but if you click on the arrow it will show some other really awesome sites for information. Usually Once Upon a Fan or Once News will usually have the sneek peek video's up fairly fast...that is a GREAT tool to use to find the lastest info. play around with clicking on the various feeds! Wink

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:40 pm by rra615

Ranna156 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Sneak peek 1 is out! I can't understand what Henry or Whale are saying at the beginning but we DO learn what happens when you leave SB in this clip! Also, I love Grumpy.

omg just saw it!!!! well that is one more question that will get answered!!!yay...

I think Whale was making excuses (apologizing maybe) for MM...i thought i heard something about a date...

THat was so hilarious how they were all calling each other by the 2 names!!!!

where do you see the sneak peeks???

sorry ranna, i obviously want to be you hahaha
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:32 am by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Sneak peek 1 is out! I can't understand what Henry or Whale are saying at the beginning but we DO learn what happens when you leave SB in this clip! Also, I love Grumpy.

omg just saw it!!!! well that is one more question that will get answered!!!yay...

I think Whale was making excuses (apologizing maybe) for MM...i thought i heard something about a date...

THat was so hilarious how they were all calling each other by the 2 names!!!!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:01 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Sneak peek 1 is out! I can't understand what Henry or Whale are saying at the beginning but we DO learn what happens when you leave SB in this clip! Also, I love Grumpy.
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:07 am by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:
    rra615 wrote:in the picture squence where the two guys are jumping, the one on the right is definitely jefferson from SB, even though its clearly FTW.. the one on the left's hair does not look quite like whale's, it kind of looks balding or like a long mow-hawk

I have to agree...Jefferson looks like SB Jeff...maybe this is suppose to be before he let his hair go bad?

The clothing and the sighting of Rumplestiltskin pretty much confirms that it is FTL...

Although it probably IS Dr. Whales FTL counterpart...that is hair is more than just balding...it looks like he shaved a good chunk of it away...agree that it does kind of resemble a mohawk or something...hehehe...i think i am going to do a 'who has the worst hair in FTL' poll after this episode airs! Wink

Go for it!!! Ranna has a bunch of poll's in the 'Blog Chat' area! Dont think she did that one yet!!! Wink Smile

No i don't think i have done a 'who has the worst hair'...but this was me talking...did you confuse me with someone else? haha...if so was it the avatar or rra615? I use to confuse myself with her on the ABC board! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:29 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:
    rra615 wrote:in the picture squence where the two guys are jumping, the one on the right is definitely jefferson from SB, even though its clearly FTW.. the one on the left's hair does not look quite like whale's, it kind of looks balding or like a long mow-hawk

I have to agree...Jefferson looks like SB Jeff...maybe this is suppose to be before he let his hair go bad?

The clothing and the sighting of Rumplestiltskin pretty much confirms that it is FTL...

Although it probably IS Dr. Whales FTL counterpart...that is hair is more than just balding...it looks like he shaved a good chunk of it away...agree that it does kind of resemble a mohawk or something...hehehe...i think i am going to do a 'who has the worst hair in FTL' poll after this episode airs! Wink

Go for it!!! Ranna has a bunch of poll's in the 'Blog Chat' area! Dont think she did that one yet!!! Wink Smile
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:48 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:10 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:

...ah, but that's the thing! Dr Whale has a seriously receding hairline (sorry David Anders!) Cool So, if this running shot is in FTL...who's to say it isn't Dr Whale's FTL counterpart!

We know the men that are cast in OUAT MAY be required to wear make-up! Note: Captain Hook!!! pirat Cool That guy in the picture is DEFINITELY wearing make-up around the eyes!!!

Not to say I'm NOT a fan of this practice!!! lol!

the balding looks from the sides though!! not the front

Wink ...ok...update! I havent had a chance to look at the promo on a "Big Screen" until now. I was going back and forth Sunday and caught parts! I have a 55" inch screen that works w/HD. So, I've just "frame x framed" it on there...

I can tell you those are guards/nights of some sort that I believe PC is fighting in those multiple frame shots by the well. Would be FTL I would think then...
    AND that is definitely David Anders as the second person in the jumping scenes w/Jeff and Rump! The face is crystal clear! As for this person having a mohawk of sorts...makeup can create 'fake skin head pieces' nowadays to make someone bald or change their hair appearance. Yes, it looks like he has less hair around the side of his head and more of a mohawk...but that face is definitely David Anders/Dr Whales face! Cool
    I'd be willing to bet heavily on this!
    The tent shot with the lightning...yes, one of the persons outside looks female-Regina...but, the hair of the other person standing next to her is not "cropped longish"...more short. COULD be Jeff/SB...but, the outfit doesnt look like what he'd wear.
    I just cant wait to see the Jefferson episodes!!! I need my fix!!! Cool Smile

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 pm by cuddlyasatiger

rra615 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:

...ah, but that's the thing! Dr Whale has a seriously receding hairline (sorry David Anders!) Cool So, if this running shot is in FTL...who's to say it isn't Dr Whale's FTL counterpart!

We know the men that are cast in OUAT MAY be required to wear make-up! Note: Captain Hook!!! pirat Cool That guy in the picture is DEFINITELY wearing make-up around the eyes!!!

I kinda thought the same thing, rra, but I'm going to stick with Whale for now anyway because I can't come up with anyone better yet. The old drs bag is SO intriguing!

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:05 pm by rra615

eclectic1 wrote:

eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:04 pm by eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:51 pm by rra615

in the picture squence where the two guys are jumping, the one on the right is definitely jefferson from SB, even though its clearly FTW.. the one on the left's hair does not look quite like whale's, it kind of looks balding or like a long mow-hawk
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 pm by Ranna156

AND

wait for it...

That one guy looks like he might have some BAD hair! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:38 pm by Ranna156

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 23 Tumblr_mb86xxqvfc1r05i5h

here is the same shot but a different size/proportions...that stupid youtube is screwing up the area but it really does look like there might be a head there. Definitely looks like feet at the other end.

One of the people standing outside the tent DEFINITELY looks feminine. And i would be willing to bet its Regina with her hair pulled back/braided. There was another shot with her hair styled like it looks like it could be in that shot.

Also her outfit looks like it could also be a similar style outfit seen in another shot.

I would be willing to bet money that that is her standing outside the tent. And based on the clothing I think its a safe bet that we are looking at FTL.
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:Agree with you too Leigh!

My guess is in that tent shot it is Dr. Whale working on Daniel with Jefferson and Regina standing outside the tent!!!! bwahahaha

Ugh...it's hard to tell, too, whether that shot is based in FTL or SB!!! Shocked Question
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 pm by Ranna156

haha...hope he doesn't go up in smoke!

wait...where is that DON'T LIKE button! Wink
    LZenOUT

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 pm by LZenOUT

Ranna156 wrote:WHERE IS PINOCCHIO!!!
    I think I saw him outside the discount tobacco store. Twisted Evil
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 pm by Ranna156

Agree with you too Leigh!

My guess is in that tent shot it is Dr. Whale working on Daniel with Jefferson and Regina standing outside the tent!!!! bwahahaha
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 pm by eclectic1

cuddlyasatiger wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:on the regina going down a staircase shot...definitely is a FTL Regina...also the hairstyle says 'young Regina' to me. The clothes say Pre Leo Death...

that's what I think too...though, if you look at the one guy's jacket(buttons down the left as we see it)...that same jacketed guy is in that sequence of pictures with Jefferson/Rump. Shek, and now me, think it's Dr Whale aka Dr Frankenstein! Wink Cool
    This would also tie in that Tent shot w/the lightning rod/lightning.

As we see that Jefferson is IN Episode 5, 'the Doctor' makes sense we'll see these shots in that episode!

Want to know how Jefferson ties in with all this...scary!!!

Totally agree with the Regina stuff.

So I think the guys on the stairwell are Dr. Whale (like just about everyone else) and Jefferson, look at the way the jacket hangs and maybe there's something tucked under his arm - the same something he's carrying while running/jumping. When Whale (?) and Jefferson are jumping in the forest Rump is behind them in all three shots (you can see his leg just to the side of Jefferson)

Cool...I'll have to look closer!!! Missed it... Cool
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:LOVIN' THOSE NEW SHOTS OF JEFFERSON!!! I love you Smile I love you

Any ways, I wonder if that's a letter from Grace Henry gave Jeff (that he's holding) in the new promo shots from the "Lady of the Lake" episode...

Actually, all the shots are pretty awesome!!! Check the 'News/Spoiler' area out for links to all of them! Very Happy

Agree E!!!

WHERE IS PINOCCHIO!!! Really i am about to switch teams just because we NEVER see him!!!

Just kidding...haha
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm by cuddlyasatiger

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:on the regina going down a staircase shot...definitely is a FTL Regina...also the hairstyle says 'young Regina' to me. The clothes say Pre Leo Death...

that's what I think too...though, if you look at the one guy's jacket(buttons down the left as we see it)...that same jacketed guy is in that sequence of pictures with Jefferson/Rump. Shek, and now me, think it's Dr Whale aka Dr Frankenstein! Wink Cool

As we see that Jefferson is IN Episode 5, 'the Doctor' makes sense we'll see these shots in that episode!

Totally agree with the Regina stuff.

So I think the guys on the stairwell are Dr. Whale (like just about everyone else) and Jefferson, look at the way the jacket hangs and maybe there's something tucked under his arm - the same something he's carrying while running/jumping. When Whale (?) and Jefferson are jumping in the forest Rump is behind them in all three shots (you can see his leg just to the side of Jefferson)

eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:12 pm by eclectic1

LOVIN' THOSE NEW SHOTS OF JEFFERSON!!! I love you Smile I love you

Any ways, I wonder if that's a letter from Grace Henry gave Jeff (that he's holding) in the new promo shots from the "Lady of the Lake" episode...

Actually, all the shots are pretty awesome!!! Check the 'News/Spoiler' area out for links to all of them! Very Happy
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:24 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:the lightening rod screen shot is in promo's for next weeks episode i thought

they do not always keep their promos 'episode exclusive', unfortunately...as you can tell because Hook is in the promo as well and isnt supposed to show until 'the Crocodile'-Ep 4.

These writers like to throw a hodge-podge in to the videos sometime...to keep us guessing!!!
    And it works!!!... Wink
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:21 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:

And me as well, possibly with the twist that Dr Frankenstein somehow also becomes The Monster.

Wink I'd like to know WHAT/WHO that person is working on in that tent!!! Cool

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:50 pm