Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 Suggestionbox01 New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 Howtos

New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 VisitSB

New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 EclecticsSpoilers New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 EsSpoilChat

New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 Sitemap02

New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap31%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap8%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap15%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap8%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap31%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

+7
eclectic1
cuddlyasatiger
Ranna156
Shekinel
rra615
obsessedwithOUAT
LZenOUT
11 posters

New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady

Poll

Neal Cassady IS Henry's father....AND???

[ 4 ]
    New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap8%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 14 ]
    New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap26%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [26%] 
    [ 6 ]
    New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap11%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap6%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 6 ]
    New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap11%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap2%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [2%] 
    [ 10 ]
    New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap19%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [19%] 
    [ 5 ]
    New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap9%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap4%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
    New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_lcap4%New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [4%] 

Total Votes: 53
    Poll closed
    LZenOUT
    LZenOUT

New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 Empty New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady

Post by LZenOUT Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Peter Pan. He has an indian dream-catcher on the wall by his window and a number of other amerian indian style amulets (for lack of a better word) hanging near the door. He knows about the curse enough for someone to send him a message that it's broken yet he's so young. That leads me to think that he doesn't age. If he's not Peter Pan, I'd be very surprised.
    rra615

New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 Empty Re: New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady

Post by rra615 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:31 pm

henry found emma, he very well could've gotten to the mystery man. i doubt it though - how would he know who that is? he only had the information in the book he was given, and if the mystery man is bae and/or his father (which i am set on!!) i don't think he had the means of finding him
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 Empty Re: New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:04 am

rra615 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:I think whoever sent that card is either someone we haven't seen or its the Blue Fairy or Jefferson. As far as I can tell it had to be someone who was aware of the curse the entire time and who could have known about someone possibly living outside of it (Jefferson, Pinocchio, and possibly the Blue Fairy come to mind). Jefferson knew of the curse...it hasn't been confirmed or denied but I still think that fairy ALWAYS remembered about the curse...and what about those final preparations...hmmm

Another thought is that someone in the safe haven somehow made it to Our World and somehow they are able to send doves through...Although the postcard said greetings from Storybrooke...

OMG Pinocchio is gay and he was sending a message to his gay lover Bae!!!!! And that is a total joke and IT BETTER NOT COME TRUE IN ANY WAY!

Handwriting aside...i wouldn't pay much attention to it...but i can do a screen shot when I get some time...Henry wouldn't know about anyone living outside of SB i am sure.

you make a point, those who lived under the curse wouldn't know the whereabouts of other characters who came into the real world by other means. i originally thought it was regina, but now i think it could be either august or jefferson, that sent him the postcard. i remember there was a theory on the old post board that bae could be henry's father, but that henry's father is definitely connected to fairy tale world or story brooke.

i don't think the blue fairy knew about the curse during its run. no one is that good of an actor! we would've seen it in the first season.

side note- was regina lying when she said she didn't know who jefferson was? and did anyone catch that she wasnt able to use magic to spin the hat until EMMA touched her?

Yes, Reg was lying. She knew Jeff and interacted with him on more than one occasion. We def. all freaked out during the live chat at Emma having magic (seen by touching Regina) lol. It's interesting: my initial thought on the note was Jefferson (no one saw him after Belle was freed and he definitely looked like a man on a mission) and then Blue Fairy (I think she's known about the curse but can't be sure). Notice: Blue Fairy didn't look as stunned as everyone else about coming around to the other identity. They didn't confirm or deny.

I'm not saying I think Henry sent it per se - I mean, maybe he did. I think Jeff or BF is more likely. BUT I would like to see a side by side comparison and see what you all think for sure!
    rra615

Post by rra615 Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 am

Ranna156 wrote:I think whoever sent that card is either someone we haven't seen or its the Blue Fairy or Jefferson. As far as I can tell it had to be someone who was aware of the curse the entire time and who could have known about someone possibly living outside of it (Jefferson, Pinocchio, and possibly the Blue Fairy come to mind). Jefferson knew of the curse...it hasn't been confirmed or denied but I still think that fairy ALWAYS remembered about the curse...and what about those final preparations...hmmm

Another thought is that someone in the safe haven somehow made it to Our World and somehow they are able to send doves through...Although the postcard said greetings from Storybrooke...

OMG Pinocchio is gay and he was sending a message to his gay lover Bae!!!!! And that is a total joke and IT BETTER NOT COME TRUE IN ANY WAY!

Handwriting aside...i wouldn't pay much attention to it...but i can do a screen shot when I get some time...Henry wouldn't know about anyone living outside of SB i am sure.

you make a point, those who lived under the curse wouldn't know the whereabouts of other characters who came into the real world by other means. i originally thought it was regina, but now i think it could be either august or jefferson, that sent him the postcard. i remember there was a theory on the old post board that bae could be henry's father, but that henry's father is definitely connected to fairy tale world or story brooke.

i don't think the blue fairy knew about the curse during its run. no one is that good of an actor! we would've seen it in the first season.

side note- was regina lying when she said she didn't know who jefferson was? and did anyone catch that she wasnt able to use magic to spin the hat until EMMA touched her?
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:44 am

Good chance that guy IS henries father...may or may not be Baelfire...hmmm...I think that guy...whoever he is is DEFINITELY Henries father!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:42 am

living outside SB...not necessarily living outside the curse...
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:42 am

I think whoever sent that card is either someone we haven't seen or its the Blue Fairy or Jefferson. As far as I can tell it had to be someone who was aware of the curse the entire time and who could have known about someone possibly living outside of it (Jefferson, Pinocchio, and possibly the Blue Fairy come to mind). Jefferson knew of the curse...it hasn't been confirmed or denied but I still think that fairy ALWAYS remembered about the curse...and what about those final preparations...hmmm

obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:41 pm

OMG!!!!! So I thought last night, "If only we had a handwriting sample to compare for that postcard." Then I realized, we do! Go watch "The Return" and look at the card Henry gives MM. 'We're So Glad You Didn't Kill Mrs. Nolan!' So the 'K' is uppercase but the angles are similar on the diagonal. The first 'r' doesn't quite look the same but the second one does: it goes straight to the right as opposed to making a little arc like 'r' does. 'n' is 'n' but they do look the same.... so does 'o'.

Can anyone get a screen shot of the card and the postcard side by side? Check it out and tell me what you think. If you agree that they match, that makes it look reaaaaaaaaaaaally good for Henry being the one who sent the dove and postcard.
    Shekinel
    Shekinel

Post by Shekinel Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 pm

just so i don't have to write again because , yes im super lazy, ill copy and paste from other post i made in reference to this new hot mystery man ♥ because i think those post should be here(wrote them before this topic was made) xD:

There are some theories that he might be the white rabbit or march hare from wonderland...maybe Jefferson sent the post card? And his mp3 fell out of the window, maybe im over-thinking it, but that actually made me remember about Alice looking down the rabbit hole xD

i googled red- hand- watch and actually found this: http://www.hrw.org/news/2010/01/29/red-hand-day-campaign a campaign to stop children being soldiers...just what rumple wanted to save Bae from... maybe this is the "something" in his room the writers talked about?!

And isn't March Hare responsible for "killing time"? Would explain his vintage to modern collection xD and why he is so young!

If he is the White rabbit that could explain the monocles and pocket watch!

If he is Baelfire/March Hare that could be some sort of theory. Bae became mad and killed time so he doesn't age haha

Now ill go see if i can find anymore clues on him being peter pan, everything is possible!
    LZenOUT
    LZenOUT

Post by LZenOUT Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:11 pm

rra615 wrote:i think its bae and/or henry's dad. i can't think of anyone else it could be that would know about the curse!
    I don't know how Bae or Henry's dad would know about the curse, unless someone like Jefferson or Gold, who had full knowledge over the years, made use of the internet to track them down and convinced them of it's reality. Possible. I don't think it would have taken much to convince Bae of the curse, if he could be found in the real world. He'd know it would be very much like his father to build a curse like that.

I'm going to assume he has to be a FTL character to be aware of the ramifications of that postcard, and that he was another character that got out prior to it being cast one way or another. I wonder how many of them are there?
    rra615

Post by rra615 Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:45 pm

i think its bae and/or henry's dad. i can't think of anyone else it could be that would know about the curse!
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:26 pm

LZenOUT wrote:Peter Pan. He has an indian dream-catcher on the wall by his window and a number of other amerian indian style amulets (for lack of a better word) hanging near the door. He knows about the curse enough for someone to send him a message that it's broken yet he's so young. That leads me to think that he doesn't age. If he's not Peter Pan, I'd be very surprised.

Here's a way for the dreamcatcher to work in my scenarios:

1) White Rabbit - Alice in Wonderland supposedly was all a dream (at least in the Disney movie; I can't speak to the novel).

2) Author - whoever wrote the book would get the reference anyway
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:57 pm

LZenOUT wrote:I don't see how any one person could be the author of the book since it deals in details that no one person could possibly know. My favorite theory on the book's origins is that it is a by-product of the curse.

Yes, agreed. That was why I originally thought Rumpel: because if anyone could learn all these stories, somehow he'd find the way. But I still say I'm going to stick with my guess.

Now the Peter Pan thing is interesting: clocks - Capt Hook. Dreamcatcher: I'd COMPLETELY forgotten about Tigerlilly and the lot. The red hand thing still works in terms of being anti-child warriors because Hook recruited kids to the crew. Dropping the MP3 player: looking wistfully down and wishing he could fly. I can't remember if Peter Pan disliked rain. Not sure how to make the rest of it fit.

I think Hook is Henry's dad. If I think Hook made it to this world, how can I not think that Pan did? So, it's certainly feasible.

Now: How old was Peter Pan in the movie (about)? I'd put this guy at 35, 36 TOPS. He looks younger to me. Say Peter Pan was 10? That plus 28 years is making me think it doesn't work out age-wise with this guy.

So, I'm sticking with my theory(ies), but I do like the Pan idea.

Another thing to think about: Emma entered an apt alone, kinda bummed out and then -BOOM! Someone from Storybrooke entered her life. This guy enters his apartment, alone and then BOOM! Something from SB enters his life. Also, MM AND Snow both had a thing with birds flying to/from her (them? how do I say that since it's the same person?). Make of that what you will.
    LZenOUT
    LZenOUT

Post by LZenOUT Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:55 pm

I don't see how any one person could be the author of the book since it deals in details that no one person could possibly know. My favorite theory on the book's origins is that it is a by-product of the curse.
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Great guess! Didn't even consider that. I'm going either White Rabbit or really my main guess: The Author of the Book!
    LZenOUT
    LZenOUT

New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady - Page 8 Empty New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady

Post by LZenOUT Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Peter Pan. He has an indian dream-catcher on the wall by his window and a number of other amerian indian style amulets (for lack of a better word) hanging near the door. He knows about the curse enough for someone to send him a message that it's broken yet he's so young. That leads me to think that he doesn't age. If he's not Peter Pan, I'd be very surprised.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:29 pm